Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:19 pm

JoJo's premiere dress is my favorite along with Ashley's and Emily's. Very pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed May 04, 2016 12:09 am

JoJo Fletcher wore a Emma & Sam tank to Jessie James Decker's concert in Dallas Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #emmaandsam #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #lfstores #lf #jessiejamesdecker #sydneyrae #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #jojo #thebachelorette #sydneyraejames #streetstyle #sydneyjames #lightsdownlowtour #styleblog by @starstyle_com

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed May 11, 2016 9:40 pm

JoJo Fletcher wore a Mac Duggal gown and Badgley Mischka sandals for The Bachelorette photoshoot Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #badgleymischka #macduggal #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #jojo #summerstyle #thebachelorette #asseenontv #streetstyle #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com

JoJo Fletcher wore Jack Rogers sandals while filming The Bachelorette today Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #jackrogers #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #jojo #summerstyle #thebachelorette #asseenontv #streetstyle #styleblog by @starstyle_com

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue May 17, 2016 4:08 pm

JoJo Fletcher will wear a Randi Rahm gown next week on The Bachelorette season premiere Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #randirahm #celebritystyle #starstyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #jojo #redcarpet #thebachelorette #asseenontv #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo Fletcher wore a Nightcap dress tonight on Dancing with the Stars Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #dwts #nightcap #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #jojo #summerstyle #thebachelorette #asseenontv #streetstyle #styleblog #dwts22 by @starstyle_com

JoJo Fletcher will wear a Show Me Your Mumu top and Steven Madden sandals on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #stevemadden #showmeyourmumu #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #jojo #summerstyle #thebachelorette #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebacheloretteabc #styleblog by @starstyle_com

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue May 17, 2016 4:36 pm

The gown is pretty. I don't like it on her however. I think if it had a more generous cut in the bodice and the girls didn't trick and treat, it would look more tasteful. JMOAA.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21688

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue May 17, 2016 4:41 pm

I know I've mentioned this before, but Jojo's dress looks like Ashley H's premiere dress, which I believe was also Randi Rahm. Not identical, but has some of the same elements.

Source: bubbytv

umngirl

Female Posts : 17984

Back to top Go down

Post by relaxing on Tue May 17, 2016 5:06 pm

I've been thinking Jojo has the best first night look since Ash. Gorgeous dress that looks perfect on her IMO. Interesting it's the same designer.

relaxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue May 17, 2016 5:08 pm

@umngirl wrote:I know I've mentioned this before, but Jojo's dress looks like Ashley H's premiere dress, which I believe was also Randi Rahm. Not identical, but has some of the same elements.

Source: bubbytv
I think so, too. It's a very pretty gown. I loved Ashley in hers. 
The only thing is I think she(JoJo) is dangerously close to a wardrobe malfunction and if the cut were a bit more generous in the bodice, I would love it on her(JoJo) too.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21688

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Tue May 17, 2016 5:09 pm

I agree with Kasha again. JoJo looks amazing, but the pics we have seen seem on the border of a wardrobe malfunction. A little less cleavage would have been even sexier IMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by relaxing on Tue May 17, 2016 5:13 pm

True.

relaxing

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed May 18, 2016 10:50 pm

JoJo Fletcher wearing Aquazzura pumps on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #aquazzura #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #jojo #starstyle #redcarpet #thebachelorette #asseenontv #styleblog by @starstyle_com

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu May 19, 2016 2:36 am

Okay, those shoes are the first things that I have seen her wear that I would actually buy. They would go well with my leather whip.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum