SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bikini - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Alanna, Cary called JoJo one of his babies laugh out loud ! Just like you were hoping for while filming was happening, and it looks like he delivered...I saw some really beautiful and sexy outfits in the extended preview.
Haha I love it! Could he possibly be anymore MORE with this?! But she's a total star power babe so I fully support his love and I'm excited to see everything he cooked up for her to wear! And he gets to do Jordan too for the frc and post-show. Ugh. So hot, so hot, Zoolander-type!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

bikini - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 2:31 pm

JoJo will wear a Guria bikini on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #guria #bikini #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #summerstyle #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #guriabeachwear #thebachelorette #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com

JoJo wore a Parker tunic, Via Spiga sandals and Alex Mika ring on Extra Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #alexmika #viaspiga #parkernewyork #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #summerstyle #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog #extratv by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 26, 2016 3:27 pm

Those shoes! If only I could walk in such...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Love the tunic! Since I am also about her size, maybe I can pull it off? if only I were 20 years younger ...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 4:37 pm

sdmom wrote:Love the tunic! Since I am also about her size, maybe I can pull it off? if only I were 20 years younger ...
I think the tunic would be flattering to any age. It isn't terribly low cut or too short. Flaunt your awesome figure!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 4:54 pm

Very cute one piece suit. Love it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 5:37 pm

I literally love everything she wears. First time since prob Jillian that the fashion really is fun for me as part of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 5:53 pm

I love her casual and date attire, I have a feeling I will get sick of the sparkly rose ceremony dresses.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 6:26 pm

Yeah, I don't like the bright sparkly pageant dresses.
She is pretty enough that she can carry so much well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 2:52 pm

Even the "not so cute" clothes look good on her IMO. But most of the time, she's always wearing cute clothes any way. I like her style a lot. It's very feminine-mix of girly girl with sexy seductress laugh out loud She pulls it off more than well! I think people are still having heart palpatations from her HOT red dress from the RC at Hometowns last season.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 30, 2016 3:57 am

One make up look for @joelle_fletcher on tomorrow night's show #thebachelorette she'll have several looks for Monday nights episode. I'll be giving you the products used. #makeupartist #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork #stylist @caryfetman by @ginamo11
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 31, 2016 11:43 am

#roseceremony @ginamo11 did a gorgeous job on @joelle_fletcher. Wearing a burgundy gown // @macduggal & jewelry// @suzannekalan #thebachelorette #bachelornation by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher in black leather pants // @ragandbone fringe sweater // @31philliplim jade earrings & ring // @suzannekalan #bachelornation #thebachelorette @ginamo11 make/up by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher wearing white lace top // @mrselfportrait & pants// @zara Thigh high Boots// @aldo_shoes #bachelornation #thebachelorette by @caryfetman

All shiny & glitz for her night out. @joelle_fletcher in a navy sequin dress // @dressthepop jewelry// @suzannekalan make-up @ginamo11 #bachelornation #thebachelorette by @caryfetman

Getting ready for a jet plane @joelle_fletcher warming up San Francisco. Crop top //@aliceandolivia sweater// @freepeople small pave necklace// @kendrascott Long neckace// @greyandgold ring// @thewoodsfinejewelry #bachelornation #thebachelorette by @caryfetman
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136