SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

redcarpet - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Post SM here. NO Discussion.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

redcarpet - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:23 pm

[quote="laurarose"]
Sundy wrote:So from the pictures there seems to be an absolute stunning. A blonde girl with a black top and white skirt. She looks nice
Yeah she has a nice smile!
Also found this on Twitter from a girl in Brisbane (where Keira is originally from)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Don't know if she knows her personally but sounds like she might [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I just hope there are some genuine lovely girls there for him and that he ends up picking one of them. I just experienced JoJo getting dumped, I need a season where my fave wins for a change! If it's Richie's season that would make it even better! [/quote

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

redcarpet - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor 2016 beauties REVEALED: Richie Strahan seen filming with new female contestants including a busty Playboy model and Lara Bingle lookalike for the very first time

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Hanate wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Engagement is a pretty big deal!': New Bachelor Richie Strahan says he isn't ready for marriage and needs to 'live and travel' with his chosen suitor first

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:32 am

Emila23_12 wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can't wait to start this adventure as The Bachelor! I hope to meet someone amazing. This will be a wild experience, get excited! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:33 am

Osher on Richie being the Bachelor

The Bachelor Australia host Osher Gunsberg, who has also become a loved figured on the show, said he "could not think of anyone better".

"Of course I am biased because I got to know Richie quite well in 2015, however I know that I share the sentiment of anyone that watched The Bachelorette Australia when I say, all I want is for him to find the right person."

Australia is behind you all the way, Richie, Go get 'em.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:33 am

Official release from Channel Ten on Richie announced for the Bachelor

Richie Strahan is Australia’s Next Bachelor
Published: 10 March 2016

He may not have captured Sam Frost’s heart, but he undoubtedly won ours. Now Richie Strahan has his sights set on love once more, and as Australia’s next Bachelor, he's ready to start his search for the woman of his dreams.

Handsome, funny and charming, Richie Strahan had the nation in shock when he didn’t receive a rose from Sam Frost in the penultimate episode of The Bachelorette. Sparks had flown between the adorable pair, their ‘Senior Citizens’ date proof enough that they would have grown old hilariously together.

Though it wasn’t to be, the 30-year-old industrial rope technician from Western Australia hasn’t given up hope of finding true love, seizing the opportunity to embark on an amazing romantic journey as Australia’s next Bachelor. “I am feeling excited, nervous but mostly thrilled about potentially meeting the woman of my dreams,” he says.

“I am hoping that through this experience I will meet someone who shares my passion for life, someone that I can wake up to every morning and know I have found that special person that I can spend the rest of my life with.”

Host of The Bachelor Australia, Osher Günsberg, couldn’t be more glowing in his endorsement: “I could not think of anybody better. Of course I am biased because I got to know Richie quite well in 2015, however I know that I share the sentiment of anyone that watched The Bachelorette Australia when I say, all I want is for him to find the right person.”

“Richie won so many hearts around the country last year in season one of The Bachelorette Australia. Now, as one of Australia’s most eligible young men, it is his turn to find love,” said Network Ten Executive Producer of The Bachelor Australia, Hilary Innes.

“We are delighted to welcome Richie back as our new Bachelor and send him on his very own romantic adventure, the emotional rollercoaster ride that is The Bachelor Australia.”

Viewers can look forward to a new season of unforgettable dates, passion-fuelled cocktail parties, high drama and sweeping romance as Australia’s most eligible Bachelorettes vie for Richie’s affection.

Will he find ‘the one’ and get the fairy-tale ending he deserves?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 am

Interview/article by OK Mag AU (official mag for show) and Sasha and Richie talking about him as the Bachelor

Sasha on Richie not proposing:  Sasha tells us the rope access technician is too level-headed to rush into marriage after just a few dates on camera. ‘I’d put my money on it that he won’t. Like myself, you go into these shows with the intention of meeting someone and you’re not living real life.’

Sasha on the type of girl to catch Richie's eye: ‘I do know Richie won’t settle for anyone or anything, so I think he’ll make conscious decisions based on his core values. He’ll make sue he chooses someone in line with those values,’ he says. And if you’re high maintenance, à la former contenders Laurina Fleure and Emily Simms, better luck next year. ‘He’s not caught up in the glitz and glamour of it all. He’s just an everyday guy and is happy to date someone else like that,’ Sasha insists.

Richie on not proposing: ‘Engagement is a pretty big deal,’ he tells us. ‘I don’t just dive into something like that willy-nilly. I need to travel and live with this person first.’

Richie on children: ‘I love kids, but in saying that, I think a relationship needs to be solid before you even consider bringing children into the world.’

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:36 am

laurarose wrote:Spotted filming a date at the beach (no photos of who his date was though)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:38 am

Sundy wrote:Where the front cover link to New Idea

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:38 am

Sundy wrote:Front cover link to Famous magazine

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 am

Stop. Everything. The 2016 Bachelor has officially been announced.
10 March 2016

REMEMBER THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE, AUSTRALIA?

It’s happening, you guys. All of our wildest hopes and dreams are becoming a reality.

The rumours are true – they’re actually true! Everyone’s favourite Rope Access Technician, sayer of weird sayings (cool bananas!) and last season’s second runner-up (he was ROBBED) is going to be our 2016 Bachelor.

And now? The news has been confirmed by none other than the man himself. Speaking to NewsCorp this morning, the 30-year-old has said he was surprised when he got the call from Channel 10 producers.

“To be honest I couldn’t believe they called me up to ask,” he told the publication.

“I’m a very private person and it’s a really big decision to put yourself out in the public arena again. I found it really hard to open up on the Bachelorette last year, but the end decision was that (by doing the show) I could meet a girl who I could pretty much spend the rest of my life with. It’s a pretty big carrot.”

Ah, “it’s a pretty big carrot” – isn’t that just such a Richie thing to say?

If you’re wondering how many pashes your new Bach will be dishing out, chances are we won’t be seeing a heap of smooching this season. “I’ve thought about that a lot,” Richie said. “I’m not the kind of guy to lead a girl down the garden path. I’m not just going to start kissing girls for the sake of it. But if the feeling is there and it’s a really special moment and I think it’s the right time to kiss a girl I have feelings for, I’ll probably do that.”

“But I’m not the kind of guy to kiss and tell.” How romantic.

Mind you – you probably won’t need to ‘kiss and tell’, Richie, the whole ‘this is a national reality TV program’ might do the telling bit for you…

Meanwhile, we’re worried Channel 10 staff are having conniptions over this abrupt, mistake announcement, although the network has since confirmed it.

Shortly after Turnbull’s post, the caption was edited to be much less suggestive: “Richie, where are you I haven’t heard from you for a week. Miss you brother X”. But that hasn’t stopped his 117,00 followers celebrating that Strahan is our next (and let’s face it, best) Bach.

This is a good day, Australia.

This is a very good day.
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Sundy
carraiger
AEF
Maddy
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum