SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweeklogies - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:51 pm

From April 3/4 GD.

His number one champion! The Bachelor's Richie Strahan rewards a lucky contestant with a warm embrace after taking part in an active group date
PUBLISHED:  14 April 2016

In new pictures, which emerged on Friday, the handsome hunk could be seen rewarding one lucky contestant following a sports race she had clearly won.

Smiling widely while cameras rolled, the pretty blonde could be seen jumping into his arms after she was declared the champion during an active group date, held at Sydney Olympic Park.

It is not yet clear what the young woman did to succeed, but the contestants were put through a series of tasks, including playing football, archery practise and zorbing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tvweeklogies - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Having a ball! The Bachelor's Richie Strahan goes zorbing with a gaggle of lucky ladies during action-packed group date

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:12 pm

More on the date... dressing up in kangaroo outfits and wrestling

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Archery on same GD

He's a good sport! The Bachelor's Richie Strahan shows off his bulging biceps in black singlet as he treats his lucky women to a round of archery

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:25 am

Emotional RC on Wednesday
27/04/16

Osher Gunsberg was involved in a car accident leaving the Bachelor house in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Speaking on his 2dayFM breakfast radio show Stav, Abby and Osher in Brisbane on Wednesday, The Bachelor/ette host revealed that the accident occurred after he tried to move his car to let the star of the show Richie Strahan leave the mansion first, following an emotional rose ceremony.

'We finished very late, it was quite an emotional rose ceremony last night and everyone was quite tired at the end of the shoot,
' the 42-year-old recalled of the incident.

'Because we’d shot so late, all the crew are like “let’s get out of here!” and I arrived last so my car was parking everybody in,' he detailed to his radio co-hosts Stav Davidson and Abby Coleman.

'So Richie and the guy that looks after Richie is trying to leave, he’s the talent, we try and get Richie out first,' he recalled.

Osher then explained that due to his vehicle blocking the driveway, he had to reverse his car, while Richie's car drove forwards, but due to the long, convoluted driveway, was forced to turn around.

The Hit105 host continued to detail the incident on-air, saying: 'So I go for a three-point turn and there’s a curved sandstone wall behind me and I hear this ‘skeeetch’ and I’m like “please be a branch, please be a branch'".'

Driving his fiancee Audrey Griffen's car at the time, Osher revealed that it wasn't actually until he had driven for an hour-and-a-half all the way home that he realised the extent of damage to the vehicle.

'I drive an hour-and-a-half home on down the highway, not pulling over, not checking.' 'I get all the way back to my house, I get out of Audrey’s car, I walk around the back and there’s a 30cm long gash in the back of Audrey’s car,' he explained. Adding: 'This is a month after I nearly ripped the front off driving out of my drive way!'

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:28 am

Oh geesh poor Osher. Glad everyone's ok.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:08 pm

2nd SD or more with Nikki Gogan (1st SD girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) on April 26, Wednesday at Wiseman's Ferry, western Sydney.

Steering the romance in the right direction! The Bachelor's Richie Strahan and blonde contestant enjoy vintage car ride before holding hands
DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 02:01 EST, 28 April 2016 | UPDATED: 04:02 EST, 28 April 2016

He's the newest star of The Bachelor Australia. And as filming for the Channel Ten reality show continues, Richie Strahan is proving to be quite the romantic.

On Wednesday the 30-year-old rope access technician was seen treating a blonde contestant to a lovely ride in a vintage car at Wisemans Ferry in Western Sydney.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:11 pm

Is this the woman who steals Richie's heart? Strahan gets touchy feely with blonde estate agent Nikki Gogan in final week of filming The Bachelor
By DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 05:31 EST, 28 April 2016 | UPDATED: 07:35 EST, 28 April 2016

The final eighth week of filming for The Bachelor is currently underway.

And on Wednesday, Richie Strahan was spotted shooting scenes in Sydney with blonde estate agent Nikki Gogan who may have won the reality TV dating competition - and, perhaps, his heart.

The 30-year-old rope technician appeared to be transfixed by a smitten blonde who, like Richie hails form Perth, as the two looked enthralled with other as they enjoyed a date in Wisemans Ferry.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 2:41 am

Bachelor Richie Strahan hints he’s found the one!
Written by Melanie Burton, May 9, 2016

Although The Bachelor‘s Richie Strahan isn’t allowed to give anything away about this year’s show, he couldn’t help but give us a serious hint that he’s found the woman of his dreams!!!

Yep, speaking to NW on the Logies red carpet last night, he spilled: “Well you’ll just have to tune in, you know you can’t ask me too many questions about that! You can probably tell by the smile on my face though!” OMG!

Bachie host Osher Gunsberg also commented on watching Richie find his happiness…

“It’s been nice to watch him go through this journey,” Osher said, before Richie replied with: “Osher is the ultimate wingman.”

“I was blown away on the first night, it was absolutely sensational my heart was racing. I was grinning from ear to ear, it was a night I will never forget it was brilliant to be honest.”

Naww, we wonder who the lucky lady is!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 11, 2016 4:25 am

Final six? On Thursday six ladies, who appear to be the last remaining contestants in the competition, were spotted filming for the show in New South Wales' Glenworth Valley
Covered in mud: The beauties seemingly had to get down and dirty, as they were seen emerging from a van, smothered in mud

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 4:49 am

Osher on New Bachelor Richie: "He's Terrified When Faced With a Beautiful Woman"
11 May, 2016 by GENEVIEVE ROTA

We know it, you know it, Australia knows it: new Bachelor Richie Strahan is a dream come true.

Richie's kind of awkward and nervous (remember how many times he said "cool sticks" on The Bachelorette last year?) but also funny, kind and totally down to earth — and unless he reveals some terrible secret personality, we're pretty sure we're gonna love every minute of his search for love on The Bachelor.

Making his red carpet debut at the 2016 Logies on Sunday night, Richie was accompanied by wingman and host Osher Günsberg. Osher's been on The Bachelor ride from the beginning, in 2013, so he knows his stuff — and there's no one better to quiz about the upcoming season. Keep reading!

POPSUGAR Australia: Tell us everything we need to know about Richie.
Osher Günsberg: Everything you need to know about Richie . . . Richie is a self-made man. Richie has been very, very smart in investing over the years, working in the energy industry. Richie is fearless when it comes to dangling off ropes off the side of oil rigs above a very fierce Indian ocean — and terrified when faced with a beautiful woman. Which is super fun to watch!

PS: Are there a lot of "cool sticks" or "cool bananas" from Richie this year?
OG: No, no — lots of "crikeys" this year. He's a very funny man!

PS: And how's filming going?
OG: Yeah great, great! We're in the thick of it. I think the thing is that it's a really funny show this year — the girls are really funny. Richie's a very funny man. And we had a lot of designers approach us this year, so there's a lot of couture going on, a lot of dresses that are perfectly made for the women on the show. It's great, the girls look absolutely stunning this year.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 10:33 pm

This guy. @richie_strahan

@richie_strahan took that red carpet in his stride like a true champion. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IG: osher_gunsberg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Sundy
carraiger
AEF
Maddy
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum