SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 10:34 pm

whomagazine
Cue screams...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], aka [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has arrived! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 10:40 pm

Richie at Logies on red carpet with Osher.

@TheBachelorAU @richie_strahan on his first red carpet  @tvweekmag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 10:43 pm

Osher about Richie in DM via popsugar

He's played cupid on three seasons of The Bachelor Australia and host Osher Günsberg believes the upcoming series will have plenty of laugh-out-loud moments courtesy of shy Richie Strahan.

The 42-year-old told Popsugar this week: '(He's) terrified when faced with a beautiful woman. Which is super fun to watch!'

'Richie is a self-made man,' he began. 'Richie has been very, very smart in investing over the years, working in the energy industry.

'Richie is fearless when it comes to dangling off ropes off the side of oil rigs above a very fierce Indian ocean — and terrified when faced with a beautiful woman.'

The Bachelor, and its popular sister show The Bachelorette, are the undisputed champions of Australian reality TV - regularly pulling huge ratings for Ten.

And it seems the new season has an even bigger budget in a bid to impress its growing audience.

Producers are sparing no expense, as Richie and his female companions have already enjoyed private jets, a helicopter and a lavish mansion.

For many fans, Richie was the perfect choice for this year's Bachelor after his impressive stint on The Bachelorette last year.
While he did not win the heart of Sam Frost, Richie's nervous quirks and catchphrases - including 'cool bananas' - made him a popular contestant.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Bringing here, first posted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Kirralee eliminated and out and about that weekend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

The Bachelor's final six? A small group of female contestants are seen getting down and dirty in a bid to impress Richie Strahan
By ALICIA VRAJLAL FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 00:51 EST, 30 April 2016

He's appearing on reality television for the second time in a bid to find love.

And it looks like The Bachelor Australia star Richie Strahan is getting closer to his discovering his dream woman.

On Thursday, April 28, six ladies, who appear to be the last remaining contestants in the competition, were spotted filming for the show in New South Wales' Glenworth Valley.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Osher on New Bachelor Richie: "He's Terrified When Faced With a Beautiful Woman"
11 May, 2016 by GENEVIEVE ROTA

We know it, you know it, Australia knows it: new Bachelor Richie Strahan is a dream come true.

Richie's kind of awkward and nervous (remember how many times he said "cool sticks" on The Bachelorette last year?) but also funny, kind and totally down to earth — and unless he reveals some terrible secret personality, we're pretty sure we're gonna love every minute of his search for love on The Bachelor.

Making his red carpet debut at the 2016 Logies on Sunday night, Richie was accompanied by wingman and host Osher Günsberg. Osher's been on The Bachelor ride from the beginning, in 2013, so he knows his stuff — and there's no one better to quiz about the upcoming season. Keep reading!

POPSUGAR Australia: Tell us everything we need to know about Richie.
Osher Günsberg: Everything you need to know about Richie . . . Richie is a self-made man. Richie has been very, very smart in investing over the years, working in the energy industry. Richie is fearless when it comes to dangling off ropes off the side of oil rigs above a very fierce Indian ocean — and terrified when faced with a beautiful woman. Which is super fun to watch!

PS: Are there a lot of "cool sticks" or "cool bananas" from Richie this year?
OG: No, no — lots of "crikeys" this year. He's a very funny man!

PS: And how's filming going?
OG: Yeah great, great! We're in the thick of it. I think the thing is that it's a really funny show this year — the girls are really funny. Richie's a very funny man. And we had a lot of designers approach us this year, so there's a lot of couture going on, a lot of dresses that are perfectly made for the women on the show. It's great, the girls look absolutely stunning this year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 11:15 pm

Bachelor Richie Strahan hints he’s found the one!
Written by Melanie Burton, May 9, 2016

Although The Bachelor‘s Richie Strahan isn’t allowed to give anything away about this year’s show, he couldn’t help but give us a serious hint that he’s found the woman of his dreams!!!

Yep, speaking to NW on the Logies red carpet last night, he spilled: “Well you’ll just have to tune in, you know you can’t ask me too many questions about that! You can probably tell by the smile on my face though!” OMG!

Bachie host Osher Gunsberg also commented on watching Richie find his happiness…

“It’s been nice to watch him go through this journey,” Osher said, before Richie replied with: “Osher is the ultimate wingman.”

“I was blown away on the first night, it was absolutely sensational my heart was racing. I was grinning from ear to ear, it was a night I will never forget it was brilliant to be honest.”

Naww, we wonder who the lucky lady is!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Exclusive Q&A With Richie Strahan: Australia’s Next Bachelor
05 May 2016

Richie Strahan from the highly successful first season of The Bachelorette Australia will return to television screens in the new season of The Bachelor Australia, coming soon to TEN.

The handsome, 30-year-old industrial rope technician from Western Australia speaks exclusively to MCN on continuing his quest to find true love.

How did you feel when they contacted you to be on The Bachelor?
I was quite shocked really. When I got the phone call to be the Bachelor it was like a nervous excitement. I really didn’t know what to think.

What was the key factor in you saying “Yes”?
I guess the key factor to me saying yes to this whole experience is that I want to meet the girl of my dreams, and hopefully this will get me there.

What do you hope to get out of this?
I’m really hoping that I can meet a girl that I can spend the rest of my life with, who I can fall madly in love with and wake up every morning and just think “Wow, I’m the luckiest guy in the world”. That would be amazing.

Can you describe the kind of girl you are looking for?
I’m just looking for a girl that’s as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Someone that’s incredibly confident and happy with who they are as an individual. Someone that’s incredibly caring and has a sense of humour. I’m looking for someone that has the same amount of energy that I do, that is high-octane, loves adventure and really wants to live life and not just sit on the sidelines and watch it all go past.

What kind of girl catches your attention?
Someone that’s really passionate about their interests, someone who’s just really beautiful on the inside, caring, loving and fun.

What can the girls expect from dates with you?
If I could describe to the girls what the dates would be like, I’d say incredibly fun. They hopefully will be laughing the whole time they are with me.

You’ve seen first-hand how this show can make love happen? How does that make you feel?
Seeing first-hand how love can blossom on a show like this has given me a lot of confidence.

Why do you think you’re ready for love?
It’s not always easy for us blokes to talk about love stuff but I know real love is something I’m definitely ready for. I know I’m ready to fall in love because everything in my life is lining up. I’ve got an incredible friendship base, my family is amazing and I have an awesome career. I feel like I have everything lined up, I’m just missing that special someone to live life with.

You seem like a pretty busy guy. What kind of girl would fit in with your life?
I’m not after a girl that can fit in with my life, I’m after a girl that can share a life with me. It’s not about trying to string her along with my journey. I want to match up with someone where we can do something together and be a perfect match.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 am

Not just a TV bromance! The Bachelor's Richie Strahan and Osher Günsberg show they really are friends as they hang out together in Bondi
By AMY STEVENSON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 19 May 2016

He's about to film the final scenes of the upcoming season of The Bachelor. But Richie Strahan took time out to focus on his real-life bromance with Bachelor host Osher Günsberg with the pair seen enjoying some guy time together at Bondi on Thursday.

The 30-year-old rope technician and the TV host were seen chatting and shaking hands as they strolled around Sydney's iconic eastern suburb.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 2:43 am

It's all about the finishing touches! The Bachelor's Richie Strahan shops for personal grooming devices as filming of the final scenes of the series draw closer
By AMY LYALL FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 21:25 EST, 19 May 2016 | UPDATED: 22:52 EST, 19 May 2016

And on Thursday, Richie Strahan squeezed in some shopping at The Shaver Shop store in Bondi Junction, just days before he is set to fly out to film the finale of the forthcoming series.

The Bachelor is understood to be flying out of Sydney in the coming days to film the finale of the hit reality show at an overseas location.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 12:42 am

Bachelor finale: Tinder flirtation throws spanner in the works as paparazzi close in
May 21, 2016 10:00am

IT started as an innocent Tinder flirtation between a TV producer and young Sydney singleton, but it turns out the swipe right turned into a logistical disaster for The Bachelor cast and crew after the dating apps’ location device alerted paparazzi to the top-secret shooting venue in Asia.

A Sydney-based Warner Bros producer was using the dating app to message a potential lover last weekend when he mentioned he couldn’t meet up the following day as he was “flying overseas to film the finale of a reality show”.

The problem was, the female happened to be at the home of a Sydney paparazzo at the time, who got the single lady to ask questions, including what time his flight was, to help the snapper find out where the closely guarded finale would take place.

Almost half the dates are estimated to have been papped.

Things got a whole lot worse for Network Ten and Warner Bros when the producer arrived at the location in Asia and used the app, which then recalculates the distance from where he is in relation to his potential matcher in Sydney, and those km gave the secret up.

The paparazzo jumped on the next flight and, as a result, Warner Bros and Network Ten have not only been forced to delay the filming of the finale, but have had to send half their crew to Thailand in a bid to outsmart keen photographers hoping for the money shot.

The finale was meant to have been filmed last Sunday.

A local pap, who did not want to be named, said Warner Bros have failed to keep details under wraps.

“Warner Bros have really struggled to keep their secrets just that with 40 per cent of all dates being papped so far,” he said.

“The first shots of Ritchie and a girl having a date on Sydney’s northern beaches garnered a $25,000 payday.

“Now Warner Bros have started putting pressure on the mags and have said if they keep buying the pics, their access to material when the show starts would be limited ... so the magazines have stopped buying our shots.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 12:43 am

The Bachelor Australia finale has been caught on camera, thanks to a clever Tinder trick.

A simple match on dating app Tinder between a television producer and a woman from Sydney has caused drama on the set of the latest season of The Bachelor Australia featuring The Bachelorette’s runner-up Richie Strahan.

The Sydney-based producer, who works for Warner brothers, was reportedly chatting to the woman on Tinder and mentioned that he was“flying overseas to film the finale of a reality show.”

Little did he know that his potential lover was actually chatting to him from the home of a paparazzo.

The photographer gave the woman the exact questions to ask in order to get as much information as possible about the finale’s secret location.

Thinking that the woman was just making conversation, the TV producer logged into the app and chatted to her again while on set in Asia.

Tinder has a function which calculates the distance between you and the person you are talking too, which gave away his exact location.

The paparazzo flew to the location on the next possible flight and his surprise appearance forced Channel Ten and Warner Brothers to delay filming of the finale.

Photos taken on the set have been published by The Daily Telegraph and show Richie shirtless on the set. Almost half the dates are estimated to have been papped.

As a decoy, they sent half their crew to Thailand to try and confuse the paparazzi looking for the all-important grand reveal of the winning contestant.

The finale was supposed to be filmed last Sunday.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:52 pm

Filming over
The Bachelor producers reportedly call in the Indonesian military to keep paparazzi out
June 4, 2016 10:00am
The Sunday Telegraph

Gunsberg alongside a man known as "Falcon", who is Ritchie Strahan's minder. Picture: Diimex

PRODUCERS on popular reality dating show The Bachelor have gone to great lengths to prevent paparazzi from ruining the finale — again — even reportedly enlisting the Indonesian military to deter prying photographers.

The final rose ceremony, which was filmed in Bali on Wednesday, saw The Bachelor Richie Strahan, host Osher Gunsberg and three loved-up ladies make their way to the Sofitel in Nusa Dua on separate Air Asia flights.

They then used a special airport exit before being chauffeured to the hotel.

Security and the Indonesian Independent Army are then believed to have guarded the luxury hotel on the day of the final screening — which took place in a private villa at the five-star resort.

Keen paps even tried to hire helicopters once they had touched down on the Indonesian island, only to be told “all choppers are grounded for maintenance for two days”.

But despite their effort, it’s understood paps still got the money shot.

Gunsberg, who flew back in yesterday, looked shaken after paparazzi asked him on video when he landed about the winner and named her.

It was clear Warner Brothers didn’t think the keen snappers had been there during the finale.

Strahan was later spotted with a woman driving through Denpasar’s main streets — perhaps as a decoy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Sundy
carraiger
AEF
Maddy
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum