SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:07 am

First Promo Video on the Bach AU IG account

It's time for Richie's second chance at love. Who will win his heart? Watch the full promo on tenplay. (Link in our bio) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added first promo video)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:55 am

Check out our new handsome Bachelor @richie_strahan in our behind the scenes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] promo shoot. You can see the full version on TEN tonight, straight after @theprojecttv  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:15 am

Official summary of S4 by the show on tenplay

Season Four: About The Show

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

About the Show

The candles are lit, the champagne is chilled, romance is in the air, and the single red roses are ready. Welcome to season four of The Bachelor Australia.

Viewers fell in love with Richie Strahan last year on The Bachelorette Australia and were heartbroken when he left the mansion during the emotional penultimate episode. Now it is his chance to take centre stage and find true love.

This modest, endearing and intelligent bachelor – who includes motorcycle riding, fishing, surfing, camping and playing Australian Rules among his hobbies – is ready to embrace this exciting new opportunity.

Joining him are 22 of Australia’s most stunning and eligible bachelorettes. Aged between 23 and 34, these remarkable women include a project manager, an artist, a former athlete and a children’s entertainer.

Over a series of romantic and breathtakingly memorable dates, Richie will get to know this group of eligible bachelorettes – and ultimately fall in love with one special lady. From the beautifully romantic, to the exhilarating and adventurous, their dates promise to deliver a season of unforgettable television.

Host Osher Günsberg will preside over the weekly nerve-wracking rose ceremonies, where Richie will present single red roses to each Bachelorette that he would like to stay in the mansion. Any woman left without a rose at the end of the ceremony must say her goodbyes.

In the final weeks, Richie will travel to the hometowns of the remaining Bachelorettes to be introduced to their family and friends. In turn, the final two Bachelorettes will have an opportunity to meet Richie’s mother and sister, who will offer up their heartfelt advice to Richie.

The final two Bachelorettes will join Richie on an incredible adventure where he will ultimately decide which Bachelorette has won his heart. Together, they will make a commitment to building a future life together.

The Bachelor Australia is a Warner Bros. International Television Production for Network Ten.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:22 am

Official bio about Richie on tenplay

"I am feeling excited, nervous but mostly thrilled about potentially meeting the woman of my dreams"

Richie Strahan
The Bachelor

Richie Strahan from the highly successful first season of The Bachelorette Australia returns to television screens in the new season of The Bachelor Australia, continuing his quest to find true love.

The handsome, 31-year-old industrial rope technician from Western Australia won over Australian audiences when he was chosen by Bachelorette Sam Frost to go on a “growing old date”, in which special effects transformed the pair into a couple in their 80s.

The date at a lawn bowls club, which saw the pair play bingo and dance the afternoon away, cemented Richie as a favourite to win Sam’s heart.

Unfortunately bingo and dancing were not enough to capture Sam’s heart and Richie failed to receive a rose in the emotional penultimate episode.

Richie’s experience on The Bachelorette Australia has not perturbed him from finding “the one”. The modest, endearing and intelligent bachelor – who includes among his list of hobbies motorcycle riding, fishing, surfing, camping and playing Australian Rules – is ready to embrace this wonderful new opportunity.

Describing himself as a genuine Aussie bloke, Richie is looking for an easy-going, down-to-earth woman who loves life, has a great sense of humour and is comfortable in her own skin.

Richie said: “I am feeling excited, nervous but mostly thrilled about potentially meeting the woman of my dreams.

“I am hoping that through this experience I will meet someone who shares my passion for life, someone that I can wake up to every morning and know I have found that special person that I can spend the rest of my life with.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:18 pm

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:29 am

Potential F5 sleuthed thus far:

Alexandra Nation (single mom)
Faith Williams (Polka Dot girl)
Nikki Gogan (1st date girl)
Rachael Gouvignon (girl in red romper)
Stephanie Dixon (Intruder/not part of original cast)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:26 pm

22 contestants on S4 (excluding any Intruders that may arrive later in the show)

Aimee, 31, Business Development Manager, Victoria
Alex, 24, Venue Manager, Victoria
Eliza, 31, Event Coordinator, NSW
Faith, 26, Hairdresser, Queensland
Georgia, 24, Artist, Victoria
Janey, 27, Children’s Entertainer, Queensland
Keira, 29, Account Manager, NSW
Kiki, 28, Personal Assistant, NSW
Laura, 24, Project Manager, Victoria
Marja, 34, Yoga Instructor, NSW
Mia, 24, Student / Former Athlete, NSW
Megan, 27, Health Promotions Officer, Western Australia
Natalie, 27, Communications Officer, Western Australia
Nikki, 28, Real Estate Agent, Western Australia
Noni, 25, Swimwear Designer, Queensland
Olena, 23, Makeup Artist, NSW
Rachael, 31, Support Worker, Western Australia
Sasha, 31, Executive Assistant, Victoria
Sophie, 28, Customer Support Manager, South Australia
Tiffany, 29, Training Administrator, Western Australia
Tolyna, 31, Personal Trainer, Victoria
Vintaea, 25, Massage Therapist, Queensland

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:26 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Second Promo video on Bach AU FB page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added second promo video)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:27 pm

22 contestants in original cast

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:28 pm

The 22 women who are bidding to win the heart of Bachelor Richie Strahan
Jonathon Moran, Chief Entertainment Writer, The Daily Telegraph
June 30, 2016 10:00am

THEY’RE a mixed bag of women vying for love. The 22 contestants hoping to secure Richie Strahan’s heart have been unveiled as the countdown begins for the 2016 season of Channel Ten reality series The Bachelor.

Six of the women are from NSW and range in vocations from a former athlete to a yoga instructor.

“I’m just going to be myself and hopefully what I have is enough for him — I don’t plan on changing,” 24-year-old Mia, a student and former high jumper, said.

Glamour model Kiki, whose real name is Kirralee Morris, lists herself as a personal assistant in her entry.

“I’m not going to get in your face, I’ve got a pretty good head on my shoulders,” the 28-year-old said. “I’m intelligent and hold a good conversation. I have my own life and interests and am happy to support him in whatever he wants to do without any fear or judgment.”

Yoga instructor Marja said she was motivated by “love, adventure and trust” by entering the competition. “I am just a catch,” the 34-year-old said.

Strahan will front the fourth Bachelor series when it premieres on Ten later this month, following the likes of Tim Robards, Blake Garvey and Sam Wood.

He previously entered the reality TV world in an aim to find love on the first season of The Bachelorette, missing out on winning Sam Frost’s affections.

But producers were impressed with the 31-year-old who works on oil rigs in Western Australia and signed him up for his own season.

“I’ve got nothing to hide,” he has told The Daily Telegraph. “There’s no bad sides. I just want to be myself, have an incredible journey and hopefully Australia will enjoy watching it. I’m just a regular guy, a regular Aussie bloke, there’s nothing there.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:29 am

Australia, Meet the 2016 Bachelorettes!
1 July, 2016 by GENEVIEVE ROTA

Richie Strahan is the popular new star of The Bachelor Australia, and these are the 22 women who will be vying for his heart! Network Ten recently released the much-anticipated first look at the beautiful women, who range in age from 23 to 34. As usual, the network has cast a diverse bunch of women coming from a wide range of occupations — but the one thing they all have in common is the desire to find "The One."

Scroll for the first look at the girls, and stay tuned as more details are released!

Aimee: business development manager
Alex: venue manager
Georgia: artist
Laura: project manager
Sasha: executive assistant
Tolyna: personal trainer
Eliza: event coordinator
Keira: account manager
Kiki: personal assistant
Marja: yoga instructor
Mia: former professional athlete
Olena: makeup artist
Faith: hairdresser
Janey: children's entertainer
Noni: swimwear designer
Vintaea: massage therapist
Sophie: customer support manager
Megan: health promotions officer
Natalie: communications officer
Rachael: support worker
Tiffany: training administrator
Nikki: real estate agent

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Sundy
carraiger
AEF
Maddy
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum