SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Fashion - Discussion -

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samedelman - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Fashion - Discussion -  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Fashion - Discussion -

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:05 pm

I like her style too, but I feel that "B-Low belt" is such a fashion faux pas.  I'd surprised if it catches on with the masses. question question

Back to top Go down

samedelman - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Fashion - Discussion -  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Fashion - Discussion -

Post by bluwavz Sun May 01, 2016 5:51 pm

Lauren Bushnell's Austin style Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #laurenbushnell #blowthebelt #joie #starstyle #celebritystyle #celebrityfashion #style #streetstyle #atx #fashion #ootd #lotd #laurenb #benhiggins #thebachelor #fashionblog #styleblog by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Lauren Bushnell wore a The Jetset Diaries top and skirt and Sam Edelman shoes Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #laurenbushnell #thejetsetdiaries #samedelman #starstyle #celebritystyle #celebrityfashion #style #streetstyle #atx #fashion #ootd #lotd #laurenb #thebachelor #benhiggins #fashionblog #styleblog by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 02, 2016 12:35 am

Not really loving that top. It makes her chest look kind of odd to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 02, 2016 12:43 am

Sprite wrote:Not really loving that top. It makes her chest look kind of odd to me.

And I was kinda wondering about Ben's chest laugh out loud Deep vees don't care
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:26 am

sdmom wrote:She is a cute girl, no doubt about it. However, I am wondering how can she afford all these clothes? I checked some of her dresses and they easily cost more than $100. Does she work now? Does she get free stuff? This is not a knock on her, but I do wonder how can many of the contestants afford the life style they present on sm?
Which dresses? She said in an interview that she didn't own a lot of dresses so she had to go shopping for the show and borrowed some stuff from friends/girls on the show. The dresses she wore for the press tour were rented via stylista LA, so she only had to pay half price for them and then return them when done with the tour(the stylista LA account said so on a Lauren/Ben instagram.)

The casual pieces she's been wearing on IG (shorts, tops, rompers, etc.), at least the most recent ones since the finale, whenever she tags the company on the picture, I'm pretty sure she was given the items for free. Like, when she was in Indiana with Ben at the mall for the little 500 & cheer competition, she was able to pick out 3 different outfits for the 3 days that they had events that weekend. I think whenever its an event, she either gets free clothes or can borrow clothes or pay half price for clothes. So its a deal no matter what way you look at it. :yes:

Last edited by cyannceyla on Mon May 02, 2016 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:28 am

I LOVE her outfit for the event, I just don't think those shoes go well with it. She should of worn her nude strappy heels imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 02, 2016 9:49 am

^^ Think she went for comfortable on this one.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:52 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Think she went for comfortable on this one.
Probably. She DID have to stand the whole night. And those shoes have a thicker heel, more support. I just don't think it was the best 'looks wise' imo. She looks beautiful no matter what though. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 02, 2016 10:18 am

Ben looks like he grabbed clothes out of the hamper and put them on ala blind grab bag. 
Lauren's outfit not loving the color for her or the top. Cute outfit, but not on her.
JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:30 am

Yeah, Ben didn't look good. I don't like the V neck or the color combo and his hair looks greasy IMO.. What's going on with my stud muffin..? Suspect samedelman - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Fashion - Discussion -  - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 02, 2016 10:47 am

Everyone has off fashion days. Most days at home I dress like I slept under a bridge.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Fashion - Discussion -

+20
FMG2015
heather_m_s
Lennoxcolinrolland
Kashathediva
iamreal2u