SELECT CONTENT

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Taking a closer look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] find, I think it might be the same person. Her ears match IMO. Also her fingers look the same, as does her boney wrist bone. Both pictures, show a small chin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Facebook

DailyMail.co.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes agreed, also the eyebrows appear to be a definite match. If its her we have yet another model in the mix :bigsigh:

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:49 pm

I'm still not convinced - when you compare their faces from a more similar angle (and not the side profile of the contestant) their faces look quite different. The contestant has more of a round face and upturned nose. I don't know...I just think they look too different.

laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Isn't this her though?
In the red
They both have the same darker brow, icy blue eyes and wavy blonde hair

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:35 pm

I think you might be on the money there - they have the same mouth and hands...it's difficult to tell because they're all dolled up in 50s hairstyles and clothes but that could definitely be her.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 pm

I'm not convinced yet. The red swimsuit girl looks heavier than the other blonde girl.

ETA: but that sure is the same hair isn't it??

GuardianAngel wrote:
laurarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] these two girls need a thread Smiley
snipped

And
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Light blonde with long hair. She seems cute. Definitely Richie's type imo and looks down to earth based on her more casual style/makeup. Hope she's nice.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:52 pm

ETA: credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for spotting this upthread! yes
Hanate wrote:Isn't this her though?
In the red
They both have the same darker brow, icy blue eyes and wavy blonde hair
Sundy wrote:^ is this girl in red the beachy blue shirt bachelorette.
I agree. I think it's the same girl. Her hands even look the same to me? (I don't think she is that model from upthread so someone uknown as of now)

I am thinking that maybe the photo of her in the blue chambray shirt is after the photoshoot? She looks like she is not wearing any makeup (so all taken off) and her hair is crimped which I think may have been a result of it being braided?

laurarose wrote:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:56 pm

I'm so confused!! I don't even know if the hair is the same - the first picture looks almost like it's a bleached blonde because it's so light. Maybe it's the sun in that photo? Or they've done something to it for the photoshoot. It's the same length though and they have the same hairline. And I also wasn't convinced about their noses because they look slightly different... but it could be the angle of the photos no idea
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good point. Yeah it's probably her, unless they've got twins in this season like Ben did haha
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:59 pm

I'm going cross eyed. laugh out loud

Hair hands boney wrist bone are all the same IMO. But her face doesn't look the same at all to me.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:07 pm

I'm convinced chambray and red swimsuit are the some person. Same eyebrow shape, strong forehead and smaller chest. I'm with AAL. Blonde thick curly hair is quite rare, I don't think there would be 2 girls with this type of hair. I think its a match.

If it is a photoshoot date I would think there would be quite a few girls there, more than we've seen. I think Daily Mail is drip feeding us.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+7
AEF
Hanate
Sundy
laurarose
Samilltakerichiethx