SELECT CONTENT

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 3:08 am

Sundy wrote:I was just thinking the exact same thing. Two great minds think alike....yet again! cantstopl cantstopl High clap High clap
High clap thumbsup bestbud!

I really hope either one is F1 or are potential Bette leads.

Can't wait to watch! eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 5 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 3:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what do you think this means about intruders? Weren't there any or were they all sent home without SDs so similar to Blake's season?

I also wonder if Long Blonde Hair girl may have been on a SD the week that they had the Team Activity date where they played sports (Polka Dot Girl won) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? If Long Blonde Hair girl in F5 then she wasn't on that GD and neither was Kirralee (F6) so thinking maybe he did have SD then?

It also means 12 girls minimum on the show at that point and not 10.

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 22, 2016 3:26 am

I agree. It makes sense. Perhaps they didn't have any intruders. I don't think the whole intruder thing works. The public don't like it. Sam didn't have any did she?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun May 22, 2016 3:31 am

There were no intruders on sam's bachelorette season but maybe because it was shorter and Lauren an intruder had a date on Blake's season.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 3:33 am

Correct, Sam F didn't have any and IA it didn't work but then they did have Lana and if she is the new Bette maybe it did? Then again maybe that is why they didn't want to do it that way again since it is too hard for the audience to cheer for an intruder?

I am hoping they didn't have intruders and if not it is possible then that they could have delayed filming a bit... but then again, they could just have had more 2nd dates for the original girls if no intruders so still same timeline and Richie's FRC this week?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 3:36 am

AEF wrote:There were no intruders on sam's bachelorette season but maybe because it was shorter and Lauren an intruder had a date on Blake's season.
IA. Sam also started out with 14 guys so her schedule I think was shorter more because of that than intruders?

Blake's season had 30 girls starting and filmed for an extra month but with Lauren who had a SD she left soon after so still a MOT (Matter of Time) girl.

Richie seems to have 19 girls like Sam W. did starting out so I am thinking if no intruders time-wise they could just have more 2nd dates maybe? So instead of an intruder getting a SD one of the originals getting another 2nd/3rd SD? (Sarah on S3 got 3 SDs).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 10:16 am

thumbsup everyone! Exciting to read the updates!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:23 am

Moved to potential contestants thread since Blonde Long Hair girl is Tolyna Baan and Steph is Intruder (so not on show at the beginning).

Original post:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:59 am

Looks like a match to me! Ya'll are killing it finding these women:clapping!: And what's with all these models?? no

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:06 am

Richie is a model too so I don't think it means that much as long as they are genuine like he is yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:03 am

Great work AAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:15 am

Well done AAL! All hairdressers & models so far not that it's a bad thing but holding out for a secretary, teacher, shop assistant even to make it more real that the producers weren't for a certain 'look' or 'background' to meet Richie's standards as I wouldn't think he was that type of person tbh. Although hairdressers come in all shapes/sizes & plain hairstyles but these hairdressers we've picked thus far are in that 'model' category. In my opinion anyways :-)

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+7
AEF
Hanate
Sundy
laurarose
Samilltakerichiethx