SELECT CONTENT

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 Empty Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:27 am

Official bio [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alex
State: VIC

Young mum Alex has always followed her head and has decided it is now time to follow her heart. Sensitive but opinionated, Alex believes relationships are built on understanding, trust and compromise and is looking  or a down-to-earth man who can make her laugh and does not take life too seriously.

Describe your perfect date.
I like the idea of going rock climbing and then having a picnic somewhere picturesque. We would be hot, sweaty and have a bit of a laugh.

What is the most romantic thing anyone has done for you?
I had someone re-enact the scene from the movie Love Actually with the cue cards. He showed up to my work on my lunch break and was waiting at my car for me. It was very cute.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Gerard Butler. I think he’s very sexy, masculine and handsome and has an element of mystery. I love a bit of mystery.

Are you a competitive type of person?
I am competitive, but still diplomatic. Although growing up, mum always said I was both a poor winner and poor loser.

Why should The Bachelor choose you?
That is a hard one. I think I am fun-loving, caring and adventurous.
AllAboutLove wrote:Alexandra Nation's SM:

Instagram - alexandranation (private, 1814 posts, 3308 followers, 1491 following)
Snapchat - unknown
Facebook - unknown
Website/portfolio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (NSFW)

AllAboutLove wrote:Another girl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : bio added)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:47 pm

She's been confirmed as Alexandra Nation, here's her website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm a little disappointed because she's apparently looking for a way into the media/acting industry. Still waiting for a contestant to not be an actress/model/blogger.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Here's the daily mail article where her identity was confirmed: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:29 pm

She is very pretty but was also a little disappointed also when I read she was "eager and hungry" to become known.

It will be hard to actually find someone who is there for love and not anything else.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:18 am

Her being an actress is a red flag.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:49 am

Single mother as well... not sure about her though if she is "eager and hungry" to become known. Maybe she wants to be the next Heather? Hope she doesn't use her kid to that though :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:13 am

I guess the actress/model/blogger types are the first to be identified as they have more of a social media profile? Hopefully some of the undiscovered contestants are more Richie's type, laugh out loud as if I know Richie's type!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:28 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I guess the actress/model/blogger types are the first to be identified as they have more of a social media profile?
Great point yes

That makes total sense that they would be more easily identified and possibly put on the show for that very reason. There's always a few who are known or have bigger profiles than just the regular contestants. Hopefully she's nice.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:16 am

Alexandra Nation's SM:

Instagram - alexandranation (private, 1814 posts, 3308 followers, 1491 following)
Snapchat - unknown
Facebook - unknown
Website/portfolio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (NSFW)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:49 pm

Thank for the SM AAL. I put copy on the first post for easy reference.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:47 am

More information: She has been married before to her son's father and comes from the mornington peninsula just like Sam
(Page 3 is the article and it's when she was 20).
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:43 am

Still on the show according to DM and filming for Week 4. May be 1 of 13 girls left on the show if filming timeline same as S3.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+16
HodanG
Quane
Maddy
mercieme
missmetcalf