SELECT CONTENT

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:22 am

She may have had a SD or SQT.

In NW mag this week there is an article with Richie with a girl who looks like Alexandra on a date at the  InterContinental Hotel in Sydney's Double Bay taken on March 29. They also have a pic of Richie kissing and the girl kissing and the girl is doing most of the initiating as her hand is on the back of his neck. This would be first pic of Richie and a girl kissing so far. The photos look like they were taken with a really long lens and are a bit blurry.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:55 pm

Just looked at the photos. Think he likes her. There is a photo of him looking at her that I thinks is more intimate than the kissing photo. I think we can safely pencil her into the top 5 if not higher. For no other reason than I don't see Richie kissing or letting be kissed by just anyone

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:29 pm

Great... Well we have one girl who is "eager and hungry" for the spotlight probably going far in the competition. Plus potentially a lifestyle blogger (Keira) and playboy model (Kirralee). Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 2292733854
I almost don't want to sleuth anymore because it keeps getting more disappointing!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:36 pm

I know what you mean. That hungry for fame remake has put me right off too. But then again Heather on paper would have looked the same and she is my all time fave
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Is there a link to see these kissing pictures anywhere? TYIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:57 pm

bblake wrote:Is there a link to see these kissing pictures anywhere? TYIA

Unfortunately not and I don't think we can post unless it pops up online somewhere. Its not the most passionate of kisses.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:01 am

Sundy wrote:I know what you mean. That hungry for fame remake has put me right off too. But then again Heather on paper would have looked the same and she is my all time fave
Very true. If I had seen Heather on paper, I would have immediately pinned her as not being genuine. When we see the show, I think it could make a huge difference. Also, that page of Alexandra's is for the purpose of attracting employers so I guess she'd have to say she's eager and hungry for work experience in acting, etc.
I just saw the photos - he definitely likes her, they're standing very close and holding hands the whole time. He's got his arm around her waist so he's not backing away from her. 
But why was there a guy standing like 1cm behind them before they kiss? I assume it's a cameraman...how awkward!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:50 am

Alexandra on Week 2 GD on March 23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here are the pictures of his kiss with Alexandra by Daily Mail:
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:34 am

laurarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here are the pictures of his kiss with Alexandra by Daily Mail:
Thanks! yes  Those kisses look pretty passionate - she definitely seems like a frontrunner along with Megan and Nikki.

ETA: Brought the photos over just in case:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Source)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:42 am

I know the show hasn't started and she is probably lovely but I can't warm to her. I think it's the fame hungry comments that irk me
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by iwantrichiesbanana Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:52 am

Sundy wrote:I know the show hasn't started and she is probably lovely but I can't warm to her. I think it's the fame hungry comments that irk me

IA, just can't shake that feeling she's a materialistic 'blogger'.

iwantrichiesbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+16
HodanG
Quane
Maddy
mercieme
missmetcalf