SELECT CONTENT

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:08 pm

Love the summary [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I still think like I already posted before that she is initiating more. Plus, also posted about the mints so it was definitely not spontaneous a kiss. But... I still think, when looking at the other pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that Richie likes her and enjoys her company. Also he is still smiling even though she is initiating a lot so he is happy with her, imo. 

I also keep in mind the type of person Richie is and he is definitely shy and a bit awkward even though he has good self-esteem/self-confidence. Many people that met him at events commented that about him and that's how he was on Sam's season - he could barely talk around her the more he liked her so as much as they may have gotten him to work on his awkwardness and shyness I think that just is who Richie is so it's hard to say for sure about his body language.

That said I do think if Richie falls for someone he will chase her a bit more and initiate given he would probably want his F1 to know he is into her more than the others. So while I don't think Alex will be F1 (unless he feels for her like Sam with Snez) I think he likes her and I can see her in F6 for sure and maybe F4.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:56 pm

So true. I am convinced though that this is not the only kiss so far and that Diimex are not showing all there photos. For example if you look at the sailboat date, with the girl doing a backflip off the boat there are some photos on the Diimex sight that would appear to show them just pre kiss. I think they are tangled up in ropes from memory. I recall thinking that their body language and closeness suggested something quite intimate. I could be wrong though???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:34 am

I agree, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'm not sold on the idea that Alex got the first kiss of the season considering her date happens in episode 4/5. We're definitely not seeing everything and he did seem rather close with red romper girl on the boat.
Sam kissed Sasha at a cocktail party so there's a lot happening at the mansion that we don't have details on either. Plus SQT after group dates which we haven't seen yet and Michael got his first kiss on one of these.
Diimex is only showing us photos from one location and one part of the day in those dates as well. Often the dates will have two locations, so again, a lot we're not seeing! Out of the dates we know of, the date with the least photos has been Megan's - every other date has had heaps of diimex photos and/or a Daily Mail article about it so I'm also keeping that in mind. Given that the producers are likely letting certain parts of the show be leaked, I wonder how they're selecting what to leak and what to keep secret??
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed May 11, 2016 5:08 am

Has anyone been keeping a lookout on ANs Instagram for changes in numbers? Just wondering as we are moving into HTD time
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed May 11, 2016 5:12 am

The number of people she follows has gone down by 1. Could just be someone deactivating or deleting their account but it's down from 1482 to 1481.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 5:31 am

laurarose wrote:The number of people she follows has gone down by 1. Could just be someone deactivating or deleting their account but it's down from 1482 to 1481.
I saw the change too but not sure... it could or couldn't mean something and since likely HTDs are filming this week maybe she has access to her account if she is home for her HTD? That or she may be out already so not F4.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu May 12, 2016 9:43 am

So her follows has gone up by 1 which would mean that she has approved someone. Correct? Do we think it's likely that they have access to their IG on htds? I would have thought it was no IG until you are out???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu May 12, 2016 6:01 pm

^and now it's back down to 3224. Wish I had take a photo
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri May 13, 2016 3:43 am

I'm such a prude. This just made me go 'oh my'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri May 13, 2016 3:59 am

Not sure what those changes in follows mean, they could have access to their phones, who knows. With that photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just posted, look at her comment:

This is the second time we've seen her say she wants to be famous. I'll reserve judgement until the show but I still can't take to her atm.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 4:03 am

Sundy wrote:I'm such a prude. This just made me go 'oh my'

I am with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :shocked!: affraid

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 4:10 am

laurarose wrote:Not sure what those changes in follows mean, they could have access to their phones, who knows. With that photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just posted, look at her comment:

This is the second time we've seen her say she wants to be famous. I'll reserve judgement until the show but I still can't take to her atm.
Hmm..

Hopefully the changes in follows means she is out. I'd say this even if she wasn't so full-on wanting to be famous just because I don't think Richie would drag her past F4/HTDs due to her being a mom unless she is F1 which I will be surprised if she is -- I still think she was more "on" in those spoiled pics of the kiss and it was definitely staged considering the mints. Plus Richie is someone who is usually grinning and happy no matter what so I don't read too much into it meaning he is into someone. She's also one of the only "famous" girls left that were spoiled early on so maybe she is just a producer thing and given more time.

I am thinking she may be F5 or F4 possibly if she is eliminated. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nikki and Polka Dot girl in F3.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+16
HodanG
Quane
Maddy
mercieme
missmetcalf