SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JackieP Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

OMG I'm so embarrassed for him laugh out loud. Hey, maybe next time!! I wondered why he asked me last week for all the pics I had of us.. He must be saving them up for next reality TV audition haha.

JackieP

Back to top Go down

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:58 pm

He is probably applying for next year ...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieP Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:01 pm

That would be awesome to watch!! Going out with this guy was about as exciting as watching paint dry laugh out loud

JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:11 pm

JackieP wrote:i thought this was a joke when someone told me my recent ex Kevin flew out to LA to try  out for the show... First of all, he wouldn't let me watch the show when I was at his place cause he called it "dumb" laugh out loud I really hope he makes it on!!  He doesn't even know what a rose is!! The least romantic guy I've ever dated... Shows up at my house on Valentine's Day, no hug, no kiss, no happy vday,  no flowers, no chocolate.. Sits on the couch for an hour playing candy crush and then leaves!!  Nice guy though if you're into being Ignored and don't like sex... Cause heaven forbid you try to get it on after 10pm!! That's bed time!!! Haha  but good for him, maybe this is what he needs to learn how to treat a woman!! Go kev!! Smiley

Welcome JackieP.Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 1377737533   Thanks for the laughs!! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieP Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:15 pm

Tell me about it!! My friends, boyfriend and I haven't stopped laughing in days!! Lol but let's leave it at that, I almost feel bad for the guy

JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Yea IMO, it was very extreme for him to fly out on his own dime and pay for his own hotel and just wait around at just a tiny chance of getting on the show. IMO it would never happen that way, it was never going to happen, and he wasted his time/money. IMO, the "stringing him along" really meant they weren't responding to him because they were too busy with filming and they didn't care. You have to go through casting before filming starts if you are an unknown. JMO. So yea kind of sad.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieP Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:37 pm

Hahaha come on? He paid out of his own pocket? I wonder if he borrowed the money from his mom like everything else!! The guy is so cheap he wouldn't even take me out for dinner.. I paid for everything!

JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Yea, he did not apply for the show like most do. He basically seemed like he asked producers on Twitter if he could get on the show if he flew out there. I don't really think they ever told him to. They were just humoring him. Like "oh haha sure dude". Then he was kind of begging producers on Twitter, don't think they gave him much response. Eventually I think he ran out of money and gave up, laugh out loud.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Mr. Martin has probably reached the highest point of fame he will ever reach in his life - he got his own thread on a fan board!

It will just have to do.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieP Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:07 pm

Poor guy...he's been wanting to be in on a reality show for so long.. The funny thing is, we don't even think he likes women!! Every single person in my life, friends, family, co workers... All have asked me if he was gay. Maybe this is a front?

JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:02 pm

JackieP wrote:Poor guy...he's been wanting to be in on a reality show for so long.. The funny thing is,  we don't even think he likes women!! Every single person in my life, friends, family, co workers... All have asked me if he was gay. Maybe this is a front?

As you say, he is your recent ex, and as a stranger, I  couldn't  even begin to guess at his sexuality. Id have to take your word for it, which I  won't because you're a stranger to me as well. In addition there's nothing negative about being gay. imoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieP Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Nothing negative at all!! I have many gay friends.. I just believe that if you are, you should embrace it rather by dating girls as a front Smiley

JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
notsobach
california90
julychild
2observe
Duke702