SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION Empty THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:48 pm

Sleuthing screen caps without any outside influence or spoilers.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 30, 2016 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:37 am

This thread is now unlocked. It is to be used for sleuthing screen caps or any finds of potential contestants.

The purpose of this thread is for true sleuthing. It's for potential contestants that you found on your own. It's for capturing s/caps from previews and from the show while airing.

Going forward, please follow the Rules - Sleuthing SCaps - NO Spoilers that is stickied in this category. There is to be no discussion with respect to not being able to stay unspoiled, or if you are a spoiled poster no posting any information that you may know from the spoiled threads. No hints, no baiting of what's going on in the spoiled threads.

I'm looking forward to old fashion sleuthing!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 22, 2016 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by hdman Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Thank you GA.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:33 am

Thanks Ladybug for the SCs.

Some cute guys, especially #1&3 out of the limo..and maybe unicorn guy-calling it now, he's F1, they were meant to be! Hugesmile Thankfully I don't see anyone I recognize in 'that' group of guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 10:10 am

HELLO DARLINGS!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm

There is a thread for past epi discussions. All posts have been moved to that thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3283p180-former-bachelor-franchise-leads-contestants-random-discussion

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 03, 2016 12:05 am

Was there a new promo run today during Dancing?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 03, 2016 7:57 am

***Remember no spoilers in here. Thank you.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 05, 2016 1:13 pm

I'm assuming things like this can be posted. If not, I apologize and please delete. It might be something to tuck away for future reference as we try to pick out JoJo's F1.

Robert Mills Retweeted
ExtraTV ‏@extratv 15h15 hours ago

#TheBachelorette @JoelleFletcher reveals what kind of man she's looking for: http://extr.tv/1rVF5AP

Specifically from the link above...

The “crazy-excited” real estate developer has now moved on and is ready to find the man of her dreams. As for who she is looking for, Fletcher revealed, “I just want somebody that's my best friend, that can make me laugh.”

Here it is in video form from the article. I'm posting it as this is a sleuthing thread...so again assuming that's okay. Looks like it includes some of the promo that Ladybug screencapped.

source

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 05, 2016 1:57 pm

Was Herbert's dress very similar to JOjos?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 09, 2016 10:41 pm

SC's from the new promo are now posted in the No discussion thread.  To view the video, follow the source links the bottom.  Video at the top with an article below, but beware, comments are allowed...so don't scroll too far down.

Maybe GA or someone else can embed the video for y'all.  I tried, but can't get it to work correctly from my iPad at the moment.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 10, 2016 12:00 am

FYI, ND, I'll be here eventually. I haven't been watching for the promos. DWTS was not on my radar tonight even though I saw Robert Mills tweet that there would be a new promo. I want to go into the premiere cold so I have no opinions formed until night one. I've already forgotten what was in the clip I embedded a couple of posts up.

BUT, I do plan on being around and posting once the season starts.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer