SELECT CONTENT

Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Empty Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
theBachelorNZ - Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Alicia-rose

Alicia Cowan
Height: 164cm  
Hometown: Te Awamutu

Alicia is a file management officer and a big animal lover (she used to volunteer for the SPCA). She has 20 pets in total, which she call her funny children: two sheep, two pigs, one rabbit, three chooks, six doves, one turkey, four rescue cats and one miniature horse called Rambo. She loves costume parties and enjoys getting out in nature.

What is something about you that most people don’t know?
I’m ¼ Sri Lankan, ¼ Scottish and ½ NZ European.

Describe your dream man
Not too tall, slightly tanned, some muscle but not too much, tattoos are a bonus, great teeth, feet that aren’t freaky.

What do you think your motto will be for your time on The Bachelor New Zealand?
Stay true to myself.
http://www.tv3.co.nz/Alicia/tabid/5060/articleID/123743/Default.aspx

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Empty Re: Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:54 pm

It appears Alicia is home. Women's Day NZ did a spread of some sort with her per IG post (link below). She looks very happy IMO...me still thinks she makes it to F4.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDQ9CczQYMQ/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Empty Re: Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:14 pm

Thanks for posting, @mercieme bestbud!

I also think she goes far. She has lots of VO during RCs and was in the middle of the banner for SCOUT. That and she had an article out about her as well (will bring to her thread). Like you said she looks happy so I hope that bodes well for her if she's not F1.

IG womansdaynz We travelled to Te Awamutu to horse around with #TheBachelorNZ's Alicia and her menagerie. Check out the cute pics and all the goss in our latest issue! #wdnzcelebfiles #miniaturepony

theBachelorNZ - Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 926444_608876065926234_5653381_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMTczNjc0ODk2MzQ5NjcyMA%3D%3D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:50 pm

Alicia in Woman's Day and in NZ Herald

theBachelorNZ - Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 SCCZEN_A_070316SPLBACH22_620x310

Bachelor Jordan Mauger could be more than the love of Alicia Cowan's life - he might just keep her from going "crazy".
The 27-year-old from Te Awamutu has 20 pets including a miniature pony, pigs, sheep and a three-legged cat - but true love has evaded her.
Now it's time to settle down and she's not about to let a golden opportunity pass her by, Alicia told Woman's Day.
"I'm looking for my best friend, the love of my life, and I can't wait to find him. I see a lot of potential in Jordan."

Read more: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11609296&ref=NZH_Tw
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:07 am

Thanks for posting @Allaboutlove.

Awww.....from that interview she really likes Jordan IMO. I hope she gets a single date so at least we can see if they connect on a deeper level.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:12 am

Yeah she seems like she really likes him - he sounds like her dream guy even down to the tattoos. Fingers crossed she gets a date she seems sweet and she did have an intro video so maybe so. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Bachelor NZ is sure different than the US franchise. They get care packages from family awwww

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/videos/1696401930599803/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:30 am

^ It's interesting that after posting all about Storm on SM they posted about Alicia. These two are on the banner that @katiebelle posted from Scout articles so not sure if that is deliberate on the show's part? That and Alicia being in Woman's Day article already and posted on their IG and yet she is still on the show...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:10 am

I saw that ad for next Monday again and there is a bit with Jordan and Alicia walking hand in hand on a beach so it looks as though she must get some alone time with him.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:52 am

Katiebelle wrote:I saw that ad for next Monday again and there is a bit with Jordan and Alicia walking hand in hand on a beach so it looks as though she must get some alone time with him.
Hmm... I wonder if she gets a date or like you said SQT?

Based on her VO and camera panning to her at every RC it seems like she has a story line there but not sure what it is yet? I just have noticed that she constantly talks about not wanting to go home yet and hoping she stays and gets to know Jordan, etc so it is what has made me think she may go far?

My F4 (heck, F6) keeps changing each week. I really have no clue for sure... The only pics we have from further on the show seem to be Naz though :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:31 am

I am excited to see Alicia with Jordan...hopefully there is a good connection there. I think she will make it to at least F6 since she has a lot of ITMs so far, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:18 am

mercieme wrote:I am excited to see Alicia with Jordan...hopefully there is a good connection there. I think she will make it to at least F6 since she has a lot of ITMs so far, JMO.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of her as well. She seems to have a great sense of humour and is a lot more genuine than some of the other girls in the house.

JMO

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alicia Cowan - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

+2
mercieme
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum