SELECT CONTENT

Fleur Verhoeven - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fleur Verhoeven - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleur Verhoeven - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by Karina Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:07 pm

mercieme wrote:@Karina .... Mike Puru's comment that I remember was that the one of the girls had gone through a lot & that the nation will fall in love with her & IMO this comment was about Ceri.

I don't remember Mike Puru providing comments about the winner (aka F1) being sweet.

I will provide comments on media coverage in the SM thread.

‘’One has gone through a lot to get to this point but she's very sweet and I think NZ is going to fall for her," Puru said.

The Bachelor NZ host Mike Puru dishes dirt on new series

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11597017

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added proper link)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Fleur Verhoeven - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleur Verhoeven - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:07 am

^^ sorry but I do not see anything about Fleur on this interview? Am I right? Because the first girl I had in mind was Ceri

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:35 am

HEA wrote:^^ sorry but I do not see anything about Fleur on this interview? Am I right? Because the first girl I had in mind was Ceri

Correct the interview @Karina posted was to make the point about Ceri being the one Mike Puru said has gone through a lot & NZ is going to fall for her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:56 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ sorry but I do not see anything about Fleur on this interview? Am I right? Because the first girl I had in mind was Ceri

Correct the interview @Karina posted was to make the point about Ceri being the one Mike Puru said has gone through a lot & NZ is going to fall for her.

ooo I see. since it is fleur's thread, I was lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:20 pm

More on the Scout Exclusive with Fleur....details on her ex boyfriend included & his picture shown.

http://www.scout.co.nz/I-didnt-think-the-pain-would-ever-subside-Fleur-confesses-to-battling-with-depression/tabid/511/articleID/13290/Default.aspx?ArticleID=13290&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=bufferd573f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

EXCLUSIVE: ‘I didn’t think the pain would ever subside’: Fleur confesses to battling with depression

Bachelor blonde Fleur Verhoeven has revealed intimate details of her past, admitting some of her former boyfriends have treated her like a “piece of s**t” and she was left “depressed” and “paralyzed”.

The 26-year-old, who appears on the TV3 reality TV show as bubbly and confident, wasn’t always so and the Dutch native, who now calls New Zealand home, says she was confronted with real fears and heartbreak after a turbulent relationship breakup.

Fleur has talked on the show about travelling to Africa with her then-partner of four years, who Scout can reveal as Lance Van de Vyver.

But off-screen, the youth care worker paints a considerably darker picture of her past, and admits she felt “embarrassed” and “like a failure” following the relationship breakdown in May 2014, when she moved back in with her parents.

In a heartbreaking and moving rendition on her personal blog, Fleur confronts her demons.

“I remember the feeling of not knowing how I would ever get through the heartbreak, to even make it through the next hour (or minute),” she said.

“But I did. There were moments when I didn’t think the pain would ever subside, that I would be hurting forever, but things did get better and one step at a time, putting one foot in front of the other I made it.”

Van de Vyver, from Hoedspruit, South Africa, works as a photographer and field guide at Tswalu Kalahari, South Africa’s largest private game reserve.

The 28-year-old lived in New Zealand for many years, studying at Massey University and UCOL Palmerston North.

Unlike Fleur, he has entered into another serious relationship since the break-up.

After their split, the Dutch beauty said she felt like she had nothing - being left without a house, car, money or career.

Fleur struggled with the idea of moving on.

“I would often lie in bed, curtains closed, and cry, feeling depressed and alone. Simple things such as getting out of bed cost me so much energy, that the idea of getting a job and moving on completely paralyzed me.”

Looking back on the relationship, Fleur feels wiser and more confident, happy to impart lessons for other women who may feel in the same predicament.

“As it turns out, it’s not selfish to think about yourself instead of always putting others first,” she said.

“Also, when a guy tells you he’s actually not that keen on anything serious after telling you he loves you and [you] travelling over 3000kms to see him, [then] you run and go shopping, possibly slap him in the face, take his money and buy yourself some nice shoes.”

She added: “You do not, I repeat DO NOT say ‘It’s ok, I understand’.

“Oh and if he’s still in love with his ex… you stay away. Just don’t even go there.”

Fleur said she was able to “slowly” piece her life back together and re-build her damaged self-esteem.

“Yes, 2015 may have been filled with some crappy decisions, and no doubt I’ll have plenty more to come in my life, but right now, I feel like I’m heading in the right direction and have some pretty exciting adventures coming up,” she wrote in January, knowing that she would be taking part in the reality show on a quest to find love.

Fleur is one of seven women who remain on the show vying for the heart of 32-year-old Jordan Mauger.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:23 pm

@HEA thank you so much I thought at the time I read the article, near the beginning of the show that this was a pointed comment, as along the way I have realised that everything is said for a purpose, from the onset  because of this comment I thought Ceri was a strong contender however this  has not come to fruition.

So very interesting that all this information has come through about Fleur therefore the comment that Mike Peru made that I thought was alluding to Ceri could have been about Fleur.

I am somewhat surprised about the amount and the type of information.

This information and Womans Day photo shoot with Gabs @HEA does this indicate that Fleur is F1 ?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:49 am

Fleur has a new boyfriend! He is also a photographer. Glad she has meet someonelse after that nasty inconsiderate Jordan,

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/fleur-verhoevens-new-boyfriend-revealed-5219
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:59 am

Good for Fleur. Time to move on.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fleur Verhoeven - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

+4
Karina
mercieme
jen689
GuardianAngel
8 posters