SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 16 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by leavers Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:22 pm

suzq wrote:@leavers.  Thanks for the info!   If they had more couples get engaged, why didn't they show those couples as well?

Wonder if they fizzled but unlike Carlton and Diamond there wasn't enough drama. I think if they'd been a success story they def would have showed them.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 16 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by Brill Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:49 pm

I guess there were 8 couples that got engaged but they didn't have time to show them all so I guess they took the ones that they felt that would give the best drama or make it more interesting. no idea
I hope if they were successful they will mention them.

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:51 pm

I joined up to a FB group called Love is Blind Netflex Group. Tonight I just happened to check in there and couldn't believe it that LC from the show was on there live reading our comments and answering questions that she could for about 34 minutes and then had to go to bed. It was one in the am her time.
Here are some of the things she said.  Even though they made it seem like people were from different areas they are all from Atlanta.  She said it is not scripted, and today was her birthday and it was filmed a year ago.
They all keep in touch and she will maybe later this week come on again and have some of the girls with her to answer questions. If I know ahead of time I'll give a heads up.
Lauren and Cameron really did fall in love very fast and only talked in the pods to each other.  You could state to see a special person if you had a connection with them.
She said she dated a guy for almost 4 years and she felt she knew more about some of the guys in the house then she did her ex.
She also liked Kenney in the pods.  They got to see and talk to Nick and Vanessa quite a bit and they are very nice and beautiful.
After the show the ones that went home could date if they wanted to.  As in the Bachelor they had nothing to do other then there was a pool table in their half and she loves pool so they did that a lot. Lots of drinking.
There was no time limits in the pods so you could talk for hours if you wanted to.  I think she said they were there for 10 days. The ones not chosen went home and the others flew to Mexico and there were other engagements but because of time restrictions they couldn't show all of them.  If I think of more things I'll post more tomorrow.
Oh same production company as MAFS.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:08 am

I'm not sure this will work but I tried it this am and I can see it.  It is the video with LC from Love Is Blind.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/126462575369992/?

Click on her name and the video should come up.

Last edited by Brill on Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:09 am

Thanks for the info @Brill

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:29 am

@Brill Do you know if any of the couples lasted long term?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:40 am

Sprite wrote:@Brill Do you know if any of the couples lasted long term?

I don't know that, LC couldn't say.  Maybe we will hear more later this week when she comes back on with some of the girls. The couple, she did say was really in Love from the get go, was Lauren and Cameron and she said they were so cute. I know she is up to date on all of them since she says in the video they all just got together last Thursday.
In the video she explains about her name on the show.  Her name is also Lauren and so TPTB asked her if she has a nickname and she said some of her girlfriends call her LC and that became her name on the show.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:01 am

@Brill thanks for all the info!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:54 am

Welcome1

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:20 am

All the IGs:
Follow Amber – @atypicalamber
Follow Barnett – @barnettisblind
Follow Jessica – @jessicabatten24
Follow Mark – @markanthonycuevas
Follow Kelly – @chaselifewithkelly
Follow Kenny – @kennybarnes11
Follow Diamond – @iam_diamondjack
Follow Carlton – @carltonmorton
Follow Lauren – @need4lspeed
Follow Cameron – @cameronreidhamilton
Follow Giannina-@granninagbelli
Follow Damian-@damian_powers
Follow Alyson-@alyco242
Follow Lauren (LC)-@123laurenc

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:39 am

How many epi's are left? Should I create a separate thread?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How many epi's are left? Should I create a separate thread?

5 episodes are left. The next 4 are being released this Thursday 2/20 and then the finale is next Thursday 2/27. It was a 10 episode season that they spread out over 3 weeks.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach