SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JeopardyGOAT - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 8 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:21 pm

suzq wrote:I am not sure where to post this--please move if needed.  Thanks!  A twitter account connected with MTV's The Challenge (not sure exactly the connection if it's a fan account or what) posted saying that some crossover reality stars from CBS might be on next season of The Challenge -- that Jess, Cody, Josh of BB19 as well as Paulie Califiore, Corey and Davonte from BB18.

The Challenge is branching out more in bringing in the crossovers so I can see them being on there.. Victor and Natalie are on there this season and Nat did really well on the first challenge. Came in 5th over all and was 2nd woman so really well.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

JeopardyGOAT - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 8 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:23 pm

suzq wrote:Has anyone watched Vanderpump Rules?  Is it any good?  I have never watched any of the Housewives shows before.  Thanks!

I've always admitted to being a people watcher. Be it good or bad actions.. That said, I love VPR and The Housewives. I can sit here in my chair and watch people act like idiots and be glad it isn't me. ; ) lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:51 pm

suzq wrote:I am not sure where to post this--please move if needed.  Thanks!  A twitter account connected with MTV's The Challenge (not sure exactly the connection if it's a fan account or what) posted saying that some crossover reality stars from CBS might be on next season of The Challenge -- that Jess, Cody, Josh of BB19 as well as Paulie Califiore, Corey and Davonte from BB18.

Two of the BB18 contestants (Victor and Natalie) are in the season that is airing now: MTV The Challenge: Vendettas.

After watching several interviews with Cody and Jessica, I cannot see Cody going on any other reality TV show. He has flat out stated that he has no further interest in being on TV. I think he has had enough with BB and TAR. Now I could see Jessica maybe doing another show.. something like BB All-Stars.

FWIW, I have never watched any MTV show but they sure do talk about it in the BB forums on Jokersupdates.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:31 pm

I have seen interviews with Cody--he is a straight shooter. However, if Jess wanted to do another show -- then I think he would do it or at least highly consider it. They don't like to be apart from each other at all. I think Jessica is a little more diplomatic than Cody is and she doesn't want to burn any bridges with anyone, but I don't see her wanting to be on BB Allstars all that bad. I mean if she were asked than she might say yes because it is flattering and for continued TV exposure, but if you listen to any of their videos like on their new Youtube channel, Living Jody, she is a little more open about how awful being in the Big Brother house was for them. They met each other and it opened up a lot of opportunities for them by being on BB19, but it does not sound like it was a fun experience for them in any way, shape or form, but in fact the total opposite. I could see them trying to be on The Challenge because it is not quite the same as being on BB.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:52 pm

I really don't see him going on any more reality shows. He is not your typical reality TV star.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Maybe not--it sounds like he is being approached for Survivor for sure. He says that he has lots of opportunities coming up whatever that means.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:54 pm

There is a new show called The Launch that is on Wednesdays on CTV. The first episode was last week.

The Launch---Unsigned emerging music artists are mentored by a panel of hit makers to launch an original song as they learn what it takes to reach stardom.

It is very good. The one picked will launch the song on ITunes. Here is one of the people that auditioned last week. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CsZW9pDIIU

JeopardyGOAT - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:54 am

We have The Voice threads in archives. Let me know what season this is and I can create a separate thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:57 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Stacia620 wrote:What?  I didn't know where to post this.  laugh out loud

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.refinery29.com/amp/2018/03/193735/ex-on-the-beach-the-bachelor-exes

Moved from
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4687-bachelor-in-paradise-season-5-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1301713

What a crazy concept.

Would you hang out with your ex? Would you do it on a beach? And then, would you do it on television? That's the premise behind Ex on the Beach, the show MTV just greenlit. Deadline reports that MTV is adapting the international series for American television. (MTV also produces the international version.)The cast will, however, feature a few familiar Bachelor faces. Jasmine Goode, who appeared on Nick Viall's season of The Bachelor as well as season 4 of Bachelor In Paradise, will be among the singles. So will Chase McNary, who was the third runner-up on Jojo Fletcher's season of The Bachelorette. The show will also feature contestants from shows such as Big Brother, Vanderpump Rules, The Challenge, Bad Girls Club, and Are You The One?.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 pm

Thanks @Brill for letting me know about this new dating show. It sounds hilarious!

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/E-Orders-New-Unscripted-Comedy-DATING-NOFILTER-20181212

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:29 am

Anyone watch Temptation Island?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+42
bluwavz
Jaybird
chasus71
jojo47
whit90