SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nbd - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by michelle1 Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:35 pm

ohh her hair is a mess in that pic nbd - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 79 1f60f

michelle1

Back to top Go down

nbd - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:49 pm

michelle1 wrote:ohh her hair is a mess in that pic  nbd - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 79 1f60f
If the implication is a little bed play then it's a nice mess  giggling Hugesmile
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:49 pm

There's a difference between people who appear to be happy and those who ARE happy. Ben and Lauren are the latter. It's just oozing from them, almost palpable.  I think they'd both say and have said they were happy before going onto the show, but looking at them now, together, they seem so joyfully happy and ready to take on anything together. Ben's smile lately, my goodness. And Lauren can't stop laughing. She smiles with her eyes.

I hope they jettison all the things out of their life that don't matter,  make time for things that do and in the process wonderful opportunities come their way. I think they have the ability to bring that same happiness they feel inside to others. These two are full of light and I can't wait to see what they do with it.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Dyra, thanks so much for keeping us up-to-date! Also, those videos you made are great, no doubt it was always Lauren.

Ok, the picture snuggled under the blanket with the baby is the cutest thing in the world.

JMO, but if there were any problems with BenLo, Lauren's best friend would not be posting that intimate picture of Ben, Lauren and the baby. And since she just spent time at their house, she saw BenLo up close, personal and just being themselves. To me that speaks volumes that all is very, very good, and as Ben tweeted last night, he "is very happy on the couch watching basketball with Lauren" & he threw some shade at the lying tabs with his tweet. Good for him!!

I wonder if Ben wears contacts? Personally, I think good looking guys with glasses is sexy and Ben looks sexy with our without the glasses. I love Lauren to pieces, she is so perfect for Ben in every way.

Thanks again, BenLo fans, y'all are the best!! yes

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:52 pm

nbd - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 79 2qip5jc

Snapchat: lauren_bushnell

Aw look at her go!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:04 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+64
Miyala
adj13
Seabear
Linds911
richmondrose