SELECT CONTENT

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:17 pm

There is a James Taylor in Dallas who is a musician but he is older guy and very well known. Very common name, difficult to sleuth. So far nothing.

Did it say in the okmagazine link that he was from Dallas, I don't see that, or was it RS?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:17 pm

It's a no for me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is a James Taylor in Dallas who is a musician but he is older guy and very well known. Very common name, difficult to sleuth. So far nothing.

Did it say in the okmagazine link that he was from Dallas, I don't see that, or was it RS?

RS is the one who gave the info - musician and from Katy, Texas.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is a James Taylor in Dallas who is a musician but he is older guy and very well known. Very common name, difficult to sleuth. So far nothing.

RS tweet said Katy, Tx.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:31 pm

california90 wrote:

RS tweet said Katy, Tx.

It seems like there is a James E Taylor school in Kay Texas.... But maybe there a a guy from Katy Texas named James Taylor too. (I always was a fan of James Taylor music, ha but he is way to famous and old for JoJo!)

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:45 pm

What if James Taylor isn't his real name? Maybe it's a stage name, and what he is popularly called, and the show went with that. Could that be a possibility?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:08 pm

julychild wrote:What if James Taylor isn't his real name? Maybe it's a stage name, and what he is popularly called, and the show went with that. Could that be a possibility?

That's what I'm beginning to think. Maybe the famous James Taylor is someone he looks up to. I checked several items earlier, thought maybe he was related to the person the school is named after. There is no musician by that name in Texas other than the famous one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:16 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
california90 wrote:

RS tweet said Katy, Tx.

It seems like there is a James E Taylor school in Kay Texas....  But maybe there a a guy from Katy Texas named James Taylor too.  (I always was a fan of James Taylor music, ha but he is way to famous and old for JoJo!)

Oh that's weird. Hmm.

Maybe he has another name? Or maybe they are role playing? And he's playing James Taylor. LOL.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Just an FYI. Katy is outside of Houston on I-10. No where near Dallas.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:54 pm

I'm wondering if James is perhaps his middle name and that's just what he goes by. Wish I could find something on him but I got nothing.

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Well, I can authoritatively confirm that 87% of the people named James Taylor on Twitter and IG lives in the UK! I'm done.

Oh, to digress, they just saw the finale of Des' season in England today. File that info under "things you discover when you search #bachelorette on Twitter"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 pm

This is the prettiest and softest I have ever seen JoJo, imo. She should do this look more often.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+44
SweetRose
SLA44
nd4reality
babs
hae1001