SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 18 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Thu May 05, 2016 7:32 pm

The #TeamRoJo hashtag is the most interesting part. It made me think his family was given reason to be confident, otherwise why not just #TeamRobby?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 18 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Regardless of who has the edge, I have heard the family is given a hard sell from TPTB that their son/daughter is the one/won.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 7:57 pm

blu and Kasha, those two posts are what I'm thinking happened.

I would have expected #TeamRobby but by using the nickname, tells me there's more to the story. OTOH they may have been duped, like so many other F2's and their families.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Thu May 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Just went a little too deep into the family's instagram and kind of love them all now. They're all so playful and loving. awwww

But I agree, seems like they got a good feeling based on that hashtag. Very interested in what the dynamic is with the family and the ex-girlfriend. Just because it seems like a couple of the siblings and mom were close to her (she's included in a pic of "the girls" for his sister's pre-wedding events) so why would they so outwardly support #TeamRoJo if it would hurt someone who was close to the family/who was wronged by a member of the family? Would seem pretty callous to me! So I'm guessing that the breakup was either mutual or more on her side. Who knows!
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Did Robby's sister post that to her Facebook today? I would assume since Thailand is 12 hours ahead of us that the RC would have happened by now. I'm almost positive I read before that while Sean who was F3 was sequestered on location once Emily let him go, he was able to contact his parents.

I wonder if Robby's family still hasn't heard from him? I can't picture the sister posting that if her brother was let go at F3. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu May 05, 2016 8:38 pm

I just feel like this show is notorious for setting people up to feel this amazing confidence only to come crashing down hard.... Especially with the F2... As much as I see her fitting right in with his family... IMO the few photos and videos we saw, IMO I feel Robby was more into her than him (compared to Jordan and she held his hand with her other hand holding his arm- strikes me as eager!)   Obviously we have seen so little and I could totally change my mind when we see them in action but this is my take at the moment... Roll on 23rd May.. Let the bottle chugging begin (love Robby for that!)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 9:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Did Robby's sister post that to her Facebook today? I would assume since Thailand is 12 hours ahead of us that the RC would have happened by now. I'm almost positive I read before that while Sean who was F3 was sequestered on location once Emily let him go, he was able to contact his parents.

I wonder if Robby's family still hasn't heard from him? I can't picture the sister posting that if her brother was let go at F3. IMO.

IA that's why I'm guessing F2 in my post upthread, but you never know, he just may be F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 06, 2016 11:58 pm

Diana wrote:Those shirts rub me the wrong way. Talk about awkward when Robby is F2. laugh out loud
How do we know if Robby will be F2?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed May 11, 2016 1:00 am

via GIPHY

I wish I knew how to make this lighter, but I made a gif because I see her reaching back to grab his belt loop and pulling him closer to her. I think she likes him.

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 18 53c76e39-74e8-463c-b69b-e11d7754fe70_zpsm4gew2vl
my sc

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 3:02 am

Pulling him closer at belt loops is sexual to me. The pelvis pull imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 13, 2016 10:01 am

Did Robby delete some pictures off of his IG and unfollow some people within the past 12 hours or am I losing it?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 13, 2016 10:08 am

He also changed his twitter profile pic to the abc bio for the bachelorette.

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 18 5Lpg_Pmc

@RobbyHHayes
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva