SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 36 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by weetybix Sat May 21, 2016 2:16 am

trulylatina wrote:Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 36 13282312
Looks like he could be F1, Its so obvious , I mean why would he like it Rolling Eyes

Hmmm..double hmm...big clue! will be interesting to see if he unlikes it or not..all this sleuthing is getting confusing hmmm

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 36 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 2:24 am

I remember Jojo doing the same last season liking posts of her winning , maybe he could be F1 or he's just liking it cause he's wishing jojo luck on her engagement with jordan just to be nice . Jordan seems like he's heartbroken or doesn't care about what happened on the show  , he's just waiting to get the bachelor gig .Or maybe all this could mean nothing .... In my opinion I think Rs is wrong about jordan winning and its actually Robby , He's definitely showing  signs that he could be F1 plus RS he didnt give us any details of jojo being engaged to Jordan so doesn't prove anything , i guess he just predicted on this one as he seem like he was procrastinating and just wanted us to shut up about who won  .Their hasn't been article anywhere of  jojo being engaged to jordan so yeah i believe he's wrong , I need prove to believe its true  ,I guess we have to watch the show and find out ourselves since Rs is being a douche about it

Last edited by trulylatina on Sat May 21, 2016 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat May 21, 2016 2:32 am

Robby has the biggest smile Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 36 2498057887 on snaps. Gorgeous human.
With I'm assuming bro's and friends.  Robby Hayes on snaps.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Sat May 21, 2016 3:01 am

trulylatina wrote:I remember Jojo doing the same last season liking posts of her winning , maybe he could be F1 or he's just liking it cause he's wishing jojo luck on her engagement with jordan just to be nice . Jordan seems like he's heartbroken or doesn't care about what happened on the show  , he's just waiting to get the bachelor gig .Or maybe all this could mean nothing .... In my opinion I think Rs is wrong about jordan winning and its actually Robby , He's definitely showing  signs that he could be F1 plus RS he didnt give us any details of jojo being engaged to Jordan so doesn't prove anything , i guess he just predicted on this one as he seem like he was procrastinating  and just wanted us to shut up about who won  .Their hasn't been article anywhere of  jojo being engaged to jordan so yeah i believe he's wrong , I need prove to believe its true  ,I guess we have to watch the show and find out ourselves since Rs is being a douche about it

True that...Robby's family been too Jojo happy/ #TeamRojo all over SM (recently), maybe its an attempt to boost his IG following as its nowhere as much as Jordan's.
Jordan's SM cleanse (of the ex and others) could be an indication of getting the bachelor gig, I kind of want RS to be wrong..his spoiler was so badly written too! #grammarpolice giggling

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 3:18 am

Even if he did end up being F1 he's family basically spoiled it for us , I mean they could at least be more cautions about spoiling it on SM ... way to go robby's familiy #teamrojo is a stupid caption btw giggling Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 36 1f60f Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 36 1f621

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat May 21, 2016 4:17 am

I think he's not F1. Jojo did exactly the same diversion tactics because everyone's so confused until the very end. Lauren was super quiet. She spent a lot of time with family that made me actually think she was recuperating from a broken heart. Jordan is exactly doing the same thing. Went on fam vacation right after. I still think Jordan is F1 until proven wrong via sleuthing. Seems obvious in the preview that she's getting similar edit as Lauren - first one out of the limo. Except doing a tongue action at first kiss is definitely not Lauren. She's all class.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat May 21, 2016 4:23 am

SarahD wrote:I think he's not F1. Jojo did exactly the same diversion tactics because everyone's so confused until the very end. Lauren was super quiet. She spent a lot of time with family that made me actually think she was recuperating from a broken heart. Jordan is exactly doing the same thing. Went on fam vacation right after. I still think Jordan is F1 until proven wrong via sleuthing. Seems obvious in the preview that she's getting similar edit as Lauren - first one out of the limo. Except doing a tongue action at first kiss is definitely not Lauren. She's all class.
Yes but didn't I read here on the board Lauren has a severe drinking problem.
Not to classy I'd say.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat May 21, 2016 4:32 am

Those rumors were in unreliable tabloids and not proven at all. Hope it is okay to respond here.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 21, 2016 4:51 am

Aww that tweet he liked would be so cute to me if I actually believed he's the F1. cheeky Oh well. Should be easy to find out soon enough when JoJo goes on her SHV.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat May 21, 2016 7:35 am

SarahD wrote:I think he's not F1. Jojo did exactly the same diversion tactics because everyone's so confused until the very end. Lauren was super quiet. She spent a lot of time with family that made me actually think she was recuperating from a broken heart. Jordan is exactly doing the same thing. Went on fam vacation right after. I still think Jordan is F1 until proven wrong via sleuthing. Seems obvious in the preview that she's getting similar edit as Lauren - first one out of the limo. Except doing a tongue action at first kiss is definitely not Lauren. She's all class.

I'm starting to get suspicious that this is a "foiler" season but that the foiler is on us and is being pulled off by SM posts.

This forum is public and anyone can read it (or join with an anonymous kind of username) and it wouldn't take a low level producer long to read and see the extent to which we here follow SM to try and figure out who ended up in what finishing position. Once this is known they have different contestants publish different posts intended to mislead and make us think one thing when the reality is something completely different.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Sat May 21, 2016 8:24 am

^^^Agree...got to sleuth more carefully... :detective ... plotting

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 8:44 am

Why would this board matter enough for a foiler. In the grand scheme, we are small compared to even the bunch that rely on RS info which include these news outlets and mag. I would IMHO, think it would be a waste of their time to try foil members here but whay do I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva