SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

forrealtho - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 39 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 2:52 pm

laugh out loud he switched it back. It was public, I saw pics, I didn't look through the whole thing, was doing admin stuff and was going to go back to it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

forrealtho - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 39 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Nonina430 Sat May 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Grace, are you using an iPad ?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Maybe he made it public for a short time or there's a glitch or something, but if I go to his page it says private. no idea  The pictures he's tweeted are public even thought the account is private, so I can see those, specific pics posted here or by following the links any others no.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Robby is not messing around! He literally just responded to this tweet laugh out loud he tweeted back emojis, one was the hands that are praising, a rose, and some type of smiley face. He favorited it too.

@Meghanx18: Literally had to make a Twitter to tell @JoelleFletcher she better have picked @RobbyHHayes! If not, she better pull a Mesnick #forrealtho

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  29m29 minutes ago
@Meghanx18  forrealtho - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 39 1f64f  forrealtho - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 39 1f339  forrealtho - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 39 1f601

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 21, 2016 3:03 pm

At this point, if he's not the F1, I just think he's doing this because he's excited about being on the show and perhaps he wishes things turned out differently. I have a feeling if a lot comes out on Jordan (RS word doesn't mean much to me) then there's going to be a lot of people that wishes she would pull a Mesnick like the girl who tweeted at Robby.

IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat May 21, 2016 3:19 pm

I requested him on IG last week good thing I did since you guys are saying he's back to being private again.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat May 21, 2016 3:23 pm

This Guy!! I don't even know what to make of him. He's definitely not going to be able to sell broken hearted final 2 to me at the After the Final Rose; if that's what he is. He might be able to sell a Molly and be super psyched that Jojo changed her mind IF Jojo pulls a Mesnick, which I doubt. It does, at this point, seem more likely that he's pulling more of a 1F. Hmmm. It's all so very odd. I feel like we're being punked or something.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 3:25 pm

grace8136 wrote:For reference: 280 posts   3,062 followers    1,562 following

snipped

Updated

forrealtho - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 39 Captur26

Everyone cleans up their SM after they get back. duh laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:At this point, if he's not the F1, I just think he's doing this because he's excited about being on the show and perhaps he wishes things turned out differently. I have a feeling if a lot comes out on Jordan (RS word doesn't mean much to me) then there's going to be a lot of people that wishes she would pull a Mesnick like the girl who tweeted at Robby.

IMO

Good point, but for me, it was all about posting SM while travelling among other things before that. That's not a heartbroken F2 IMO. Plus, would he stay a few extra days while the happy couple are spending time together. I'd be pretty ticked off if I had to hang around and I would just be glad to get the heck home.

F2's favourite tweets post SM etc, several days after arriving home, but on the way home? Never that I can recall. Personally I don't care who the F1 is, it's all about sleuthing for me. yes

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 21, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Seriously. If he really got out of a 4 year relationship in January, I doubt he was looking for anything serious either. He prob saw the writing on the wall with Jo^3, and is just playing it up and having some fun! I'm sure the producers are whispering The Bachelor promises in his ear too (along with Chase and Luke), so maybe he's angling for that as well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 4:34 pm

TB promises are for those who are heartbroken. He's far from heartbroken IMO. I can't see him in the hot seat, heartbroken. He was happy go lucky as soon as he got his phone, before he even got home.

Luke and Chase IMO are being good heartbroken guys.

Luke, first tweet May 16th, Chase first tweet, May 17th, new twitter account. Both were after the lead and her F1 got home.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 4:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:Seriously. If he really got out of a 4 year relationship in January, I doubt he was looking for anything serious either. He prob saw the writing on the wall with Jo^3, and is just playing it up and having some fun! I'm sure the producers are whispering The Bachelor promises in his ear too (along with Chase and Luke), so maybe he's angling for that as well.

Yup.  This is my opinion too (if he's F2).  He seems really eager to be on tv and all the fun things that will come with it to me, just my opinion. I hope I'll really like him, but I tend to think he's quite a fan of himself, so I'm not sure yet how I think he'll come across on the show. 

Many people had the opinions Jojo just acted her way to the end, Ben IMO had no real interest in Kaitlyn, Andi performed her next lead audition etc.  On and on, IMO the next lead if often not very heartbroken at all.  That's my sense from Robby.  Can't wait to get famous and thinks he has a great chance at Bachelor.  JMO.

But if he keeps it up it will make it interesting I guess.  Just to me TPTB would never let the F1 like or post some of the stuff appearing as clues he's F1.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva