SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 64 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:51 pm

thanks LB.. For a second, I thought he was going to lay her down on that pool table. giggling MiaHawks posts on her Spumoni have been so funny.... "In my game of Clue: It was Mr. Robby in the Billiards Room with the Tongue."  laugh out loud

This comment by Robby's sister is surprising. It was a comment under this pic...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGYIyoezLrr/?taken-by=roberthunter89

needleinthehayestack Eekkk love both of you so so much!!

Why does she love JoJo "so so much" if she dumped her brother? I get liking JoJo, but that comment seemed like a bit much for an F2's sister. It doesn't change my mind, but I thought it was noteworthy in case something else turns up.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

blessed - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 64 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Y'all are welcome!

And I did too, regarding the pool table! laugh out loud

Those SCs were for her to analyze and compare body language of Jojo with the others.  :gotcha:  ya know...strictly for research and sleuthing purposes!  laugh out loud

That comment is interesting.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:59 pm

I figured you would notice that grace because I did too laugh out loud

I really don't know what to make of it. It doesn't change my mind I don't think, but I was like huh? I guess it's nice to see that clearly Robby and his family thought highly of JoJo from what little interaction they had with her. Maybe Robby just told his family how great she is and that on the final day it was really difficult for her to let him go, so the family has been okay with it? It just makes me like Robby and his family more to be honest.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I figured you would notice that grace because I did too laugh out loud

I really don't know what to make of it. It doesn't change my mind I don't think, but I was like huh? I guess it's nice to see that clearly Robby and his family thought highly of JoJo from what little interaction they had with her. Maybe Robby just told his family how great she is and that on the final day it was really difficult for her to let him go, so the family has been okay with it? It just makes me like Robby and his family more to be honest.

yes, I know what you mean. They seem to have a very healthy attitude about exes... like it's bittersweet, but it doesn't invalidate the experience or make the person bad or wrong. Clearly Robby doesn't believe in erasing exes from his life. It just wasn't meant to be, seems to be their take. Still, even given that, little sis really LOVES JoJo. She always liking her pics. Another odd one is Soraya. The things she likes are equally perplexing.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:58 pm

His instagram makes me think as if he is re-editing his own story not shown by the prods.

For a guy who goes top 3, he is the most cut so far. If I did not know he is going in Thailand, I would have think WTH with this french kisses time and all his comments of falling for her alike

Out of the 4 top guys, he is the only one (I think?) who is sharing so much pictures about him and jojo, even using this #teamjoro

The edits do not fit the storyline IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:13 am

Robby's sm is strange. That picture he posted on IG kissing Jojo on the pool table, and the caption is present tense....I really don't know if he messing with us or he really is f1. Plus he tagged Jojo, Elan and bachelorspoilers. If he is f1 what a foiler it will be

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  blessed - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 64 1f49b  blessed - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 64 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:28 am

^^Robby, Jordan and Luke have tagged Jojo in their IG photos...only one that has not is Chase....Tptb are wanting us to believe something...hehe

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:33 am

"One of the love-struck men and JoJo dive into the local culture on their one-on-one date; however, the bachelor makes a heart-pounding suggestion for what they should do next. Will the Bachelorette follow his recommendation? And what happens later when the man makes a stunning confession?"
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

I guess Robby's "heart-pounding suggestion" would be for them to jump off that cliff, as shown in the season's preview. His "stunning confession" would be the premature "I've fallen in love with you"

Hopefully he says it was love at first sight, because Suspect

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:I am hoping for a foiler this year, so I am enjoying that Robby's SM is all over the place. And he is happy so I can enjoy and not be depressed. Plus on the snarky side he has yet to say he is #blessed, so bonus points from me for that.

He must be reading here because he gave you a #blessed. giggling             hi Robby.

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  Jun 7
(rose emoji) #blessed

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:46 am

Litta..... laugh out loud

Litta123 wrote:See, Mia, even Matthew is trying to tell you Robby's F3.  blessed - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 64 3806527698

via GIPHY

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:01 am

grace8136 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I am hoping for a foiler this year, so I am enjoying that Robby's SM is all over the place. And he is happy so I can enjoy and not be depressed. Plus on the snarky side he has yet to say he is #blessed, so bonus points from me for that.

He must be reading here because he gave you a #blessed. giggling             hi Robby.

(rose emoji) #blessed
Seriously Robby? I am pulling for you and the foiler, put that #blessed stuff away. As we all saw last night you are #hotandhorny

JoJo was practically climbing him. I love me some Luke and think he is way sexy, but JoJo and Robby have much hotter chemistry. 

I am going to go all trashy romance novel here, maybe Robby, Jordan and JoJo can have a ménage relationship. Best of both worlds JoJo. Okay so not really, but in trashy romance world it would be the perfect solution. And she loves all that hair to play with.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:04 am

stuckinsc wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

(rose emoji) #blessed
Seriously Robby? I am pulling for you and the foiler, put that #blessed stuff away. As we all saw last night you are #hotandhorny

JoJo was practically climbing him. I love me some Luke and think he is way sexy, but JoJo and Robby have much hotter chemistry. 

I am going to go all trashy romance novel here, maybe Robby, Jordan and JoJo can have a ménage relationship. Best of both worlds JoJo. Okay so not really, but in trashy romance world it would be the perfect solution. And she loves all that hair to play with.

A head of hair for each hand!  thumbsup
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva