SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:47 pm

gurlzworld101 wrote:Im new on here and happened to google about Robby Hayes being on the show and came across this thread of comments and all i have to say is I have been a friend of the family for years, none of you know the real story. Wait till you see him on TV to judge.

welcomebanner Can you just tell us now, so we don't have to wait so long for the real story? Looks to me like they haven't lived in the same city for 3+ years and have broken up a few times. Is that right? How's Hope feel about him going on the show? TIA

grace8136

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:54 am

gurlzworld101 wrote:Im new on here and happened to google about Robby Hayes being on the show and came across this thread of comments and all i have to say is I have been a friend of the family for years, none of you know the real story. Wait till you see him on TV to judge.

Welcome to the forum, gurlzworld101!!!

Can you just tell us? Is his ex going to be his back story?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:41 am

I don't know how anyone could know what anyone's back story or front story will be as editing probably is in the very earliest stages. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlzworld101 Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:30 am

grace8136 wrote:

welcomebanner Can you just tell us now, so we don't have to wait so long for the real story? Looks to me like they haven't lived in the same city for 3+ years and have broken up a few times. Is that right? How's Hope feel about him going on the show? TIA

^^^exactly! There is a lot more to the story that a lot of people don’t know. Just keep an open mind, Im sure everyone will love him when the show airs.

gurlzworld101

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:00 pm

gurlzworld101 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

^^^exactly! There is a lot more to the story that a lot of  people don’t know. Just keep an open mind, Im sure everyone will love him when the show airs.

OK, thanks for confirming that. Just so you know, that's not how this forum works. In the absence of facts, we speculate. So spill gurl.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Really?? Sorry, but that cocky charming interview he did for winning the top socialite award did nothing but make him sound, arrogant, entitled, and full of crap. Whatever he's selling, I'm not going to buy. teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 2498057887
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:38 pm

I've never liked the frat boy attitude, and I'm going to be very sceptical of the onesided story we're going to hear about his ex (if he talks about her/their relationship). So, sorry, with the preshow info, he doesn't sound charming. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:30 pm

I am pretty sure that article was facetious. I like sarcasm, so I can see the funny. I am also over the boo hooing about breaking up. Every relationship but the right one fails, in my case that included a marriage. I would rather people break up than stay with the wrong person. So yeah, I just don't care. Don't care when Robby broke up. Don't care when JoJo broke up. I adore Caila who broke up with the wrong guy for Ben. Who cares, he obviously wasn't the right one for her. I will wait and see what I see from them on my tv. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:03 pm

^^^ Love that Stuck.

Nibbles22 wrote:Really??  Sorry, but that cocky charming interview he did for winning the top socialite award did nothing but make him sound, arrogant, entitled, and full of crap.  Whatever he's selling, I'm not going to buy. teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 2498057887

I think cheeky comments don't always transfer well in print. Obviously he doesn't really think it compares to being the President. What should he have done, tell them no thanks, keep your silly title? He was just rolling with it imo, but maybe he is cocky, who knows.

The Campus Socialite: So you are the new Campus Socialite of the year. Are we the first to want an interview, or are Maxim and GQ banging down your door too?
Robby Hayes: You’re the first, I have been contacted by the others in the form of mass/generic emails, but nothing like the personal hands on messages from The Campus Socialite.

TCS: What is your major and your career aspiration? How do you think being the guy you are, and the skills that helped you win this award will benefit you after college?
Robby Hayes: I’m a double major in Finance and Real estate. I eventually want to get into the Investment side of Finance and be a successful Investment banker. Skills like not being afraid to put myself out there, not being afraid to hop on the big stage are things that I believe will help me down the road. Also the connections Ive made through my social life will come in handy I’m sure.

TCS: When you think college you obviously think beer, and girls, and partying, but from what I hear you’re a good student too and a world class athlete. Is it difficult juggling class and everything else? What’s your secret?
Robby Hayes: Naps, my secret is for sure naps! I figure if I can get some sleep in during the day, some in between classes or practices. Then I wont be too worried about losing some (or a lot) of sleep at night when I’m out on the town. Gotta stay rested and be ready for the next day’s festivities.

http://thecampussocialite.com/introducing-the-campus-socialite-of-the-year-robby-hayes-interview

Between all the practice it took to make Olympic trials, 2 majors and lots of party pics, I'd say he has a work hard/play hard mentality, nothing wrong with that imo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlzworld101 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:08 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Really??  Sorry, but that cocky charming interview he did for winning the top socialite award did nothing but make him sound, arrogant, entitled, and full of crap.  Whatever he's selling, I'm not going to buy. teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 2498057887

Clearly from the picture he was in college - **edited** I can't really judge people based on dumb stuff they said when they were 19. Also, in regards to the “frat boy” comment- he was a collegiate athlete and an all american as well - I’m pretty sure that that doesn't make him JUST a “cocky, entitled” frat boy. JMO.

gurlzworld101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:17 am

gurlzworld101 wrote:

Clearly from the picture he was in college - **edited** I can't really judge people based on dumb stuff they said when they were 19. Also, in regards to the “frat boy” comment- he was a collegiate athlete and an all american as well - I’m pretty sure that that doesn't make him JUST a “cocky, entitled” frat boy. JMO.

I love this post. College athletes work incredibly hard. I was a resident assistant for the female track team at UT. Their scheduled were insane and they worked their butts off and for very little praise or glory. He and Luke both has a discipline and focus that we don't often see on this silly show. JMO.

I admire Robby for that commitment alone and have enjoyed the humor he has shown in SM. Can't wait to meet him on my tv.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Originally sleuthed by grace8136 with a lead by julychild

bluwavz wrote:12. Robby Hayes: 27, Jacksonville, FL. Sales rep for Myrtha Pools USA. Also currently models for Molinari Models and Talent. Graduated Florida St in 2011 with Majors in Finance and Real Estate. Currently going for a Masters in Finance at University of Miami. He’s the oldest of 5 brothers and sisters. Sister Katie, then John Michael, then Patrick, and the youngest is Grace (More on Robby further down).

Twitter – @RobbyHHayes
Instagram – roberthunter89
LinkedIn – Robby Hayes

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 Robby1-300x300
teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 Robby3-169x300
teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 Robby2-169x300
teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 Robby4-169x300
teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 Robby5-169x300

Source: Reality Steve

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva