SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 71 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:12 pm

When did the short spiking/messy hair go out of style.  I liked that look on guys.  My grandson is 19 and he started buzzing his hair and most of his friends are wearing that way too.  I guess the styles are from one extreme to the other.

Last edited by babs on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 71 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Has there been any ill will that has come out regarding him abandoning this recent past relationship? I haven't see any and wondered if I was missing something.
If not, it probably means the relationship was over and everything is ok, no big deal and ok to move on.

The only thing I remember reading is from RS, but we all know he doesn't like any of the guys.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:17 pm

va va voom about the last pic!!!! WOW I had no idea he could be THAT handsome (the one with topless), honest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 71 4c2940_f8733fc4457a4f409a2594159a112628~mv1
http://www.robbyhhayes.com/#!1017421_279221145535726_536673074_n/zoom/q17v5/dataItem-iokgs4ux

this va va va voum

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:24 pm

HEA wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 71 4c2940_f8733fc4457a4f409a2594159a112628~mv1
http://www.robbyhhayes.com/#!1017421_279221145535726_536673074_n/zoom/q17v5/dataItem-iokgs4ux

this va va 
Now you know why I wanted a shirtless Luke and Robby avi. Both men are pretty hot IMO. They both do more for me personally then Chase or Jordan.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Yeah, I don't know about that photo above. Every time it sneaks up on me and I think something is going to pop right out. Like why even wear pants?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Has there been any ill will that has come out regarding him abandoning this recent past relationship? I haven't see any and wondered if I was missing something.
If not, it probably means the relationship was over and everything is ok, no big deal and ok to move on.

She hasn't publicly said anything. Maybe episode 5 will push her over the edge. I hope not. Her "likes" make me think it didn't end well though. Although, who knows, maybe she's thinking of some other POS boyfriend from her past. That was one of them when her IG was still public. She liked something like... your ex POS bf, is someone's next ex POS bf. She still has Robby in her twitter profile pic. https://twitter.com/hopealverta From what I saw, she seemed very close to his mom and sisters, so I can't imagine that they would submit his name for the show, if it wasn't a closed chapter of his life.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I don't know about that photo above. Every time it sneaks up on me and I think something is going to pop right out. Like why even wear pants?

yes why mmmmmmmmmm? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Now you know why I wanted a shirtless Luke and Robby avi. Both men are pretty hot IMO. They both do more for me personally then Chase or Jordan.

yup NOW  I get it!!![/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:

She hasn't publicly said anything. Maybe episode 5 will push her over the edge. I hope not. Her "likes" make me think it didn't end well though. Although, who knows, maybe she's thinking of some other POS boyfriend from her past. That was one of them when her IG was still public. She liked something like... your ex POS bf, is someone's next ex POS bf. She still has Robby in her twitter profile pic. https://twitter.com/hopealverta From what I saw, she seemed very close to his mom and sisters, so I can't imagine that they would submit his name for the show, if it wasn't a closed chapter of his life.

This was my way of thinking. If there was anything, I think we would have heard it by now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
HEA wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

this va va 

How long ago was this picture taken of Robby - with the shorter hair?  He is super cute in that picture, and I like his sense of humor, which may be a little wacky at times. But Robby just seems like a very positive person in general....someone who loves to have fun.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

This was my way of thinking. If there was anything, I think we would have heard it by now.

Or she's trying to keep it classy, but if by some slim chance he gets down on one knee, all bets are off.  laugh out loud

Longhornfan wrote:How long ago was this picture taken of Robby - with the shorter hair?  He is super cute in that picture, and I like his sense of humor, which may be a little wacky at times.  But Robby just seems like a very positive person in general....someone who loves to have fun.

At first we thought he had just started modeling a few months before filming, but that one was from 2014.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva