SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:15 pm

He used my hashtag. :winkie: #RobbysAdventures

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Screen25

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Screen26

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Screen27

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Screen28

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Screen29

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Screen30

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Screen31

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Screen32

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:23 pm

You know the last one, where he's pointing his finger
I thought he was talking to me. So I went and checked 
his IG. I'm losing it. speechless

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:27 pm

So i wonder when Jojo's questing of Robby comes into play and just how much info blogger boy will get on his ex, as he states Robby is lying too!

Wow poor Jojo supposed f1, f2, Grant and more all cheaters and skirt chasers.

Maybe Jojo saw through them all and pulled a Brad 1.0, or pulled Charlie and decided to a date in the real world first, then will pick at the AFTR... possible, wishful thinking

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Blu, was it you who asked Robby to show us a sign? #RobbysAdventures

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Di_ATL wrote:So i wonder when Jojo's questing of Robby comes into play and just how much info blogger boy will get on his ex, as he states Robby is lying too!

Maybe Jojo saw through them all and pulled a Brad 1.0, or pulled Charlie and decided to a date in the real world first, then will pick at the AFTR... possible, wishful thinking

What are you talking about? RS didn't say anything about Robby lying, he said he broke up with his GF and immediately went on the show without telling her (why should he, btw!!!!). If you check Robby and Hope's sm accounts, you'll get ALL the info that you need. If there is one person on that show who isn't hiding the fact that he had a recent GF, it's Robby. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has accused Robby of being a cheater. Please share where you saw this.

All I'm looking forward to watch is how he tells Jojo about the relationship/breakup (if he does) and to see how Jojo got the info that she questions him about during his HTD.

Last edited by julychild on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:40 pm

Di_ATL wrote:So i wonder when Jojo's questing of Robby comes into play and just how much info blogger boy will get on his ex, as he states Robby is lying too!

I knew I heard Robby was lying too. It must have come from RS and someone brought it here to the board.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:40 pm

That pic above of Robby having a drink with the other two guys: is that at an airport?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:40 pm

I don't think Steve is right about Robby if his sister nominated him for the show. The relationship was probably dunzo by then or on its way to being dunzo like Caila's.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:41 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:Blu, was it you who asked Robby to show us a sign? #RobbysAdventures

Nah I wasn't the one. I did use that hashtag on here yesterday though. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:49 pm

SH visits be damned. Robby is ready and waiting for JoJo to pull a Mesnick....he let us know he brought home 8 pairs of slippers....so he definitely has a spare pair to share with JoJo. laugh out loud  laugh out loud #slippers #veuveclicquotrosestraightfromthebottle
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Okay Robby, post a picture of two sets of feet in those slippers to give us a sign you and JoJo are hiding away somewhere this weekend
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:54 pm

It was me.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva