SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 81 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:45 pm

I am trying to find Robby on snap chat. What is his user name? I know we had a list, but I can't find it.
Thank you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 81 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Robby Hayes  ENJOY!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am trying to find Robby on snap chat. What is his user name? I know we had a list, but I can't find it.
Thank you.

I am not on snspchat but Robby posted his user name as robbyhayes per the IG below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGhZpBNzLmB/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:49 pm

mercieme wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I am trying to find Robby on snap chat. What is his user name? I know we had a list, but I can't find it.
Thank you.

I am not on snspchat but Robby posted his user name as robbyhayes per the IG below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGhZpBNzLmB/
Thank you!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:04 pm

5 more days until we get this on our screens..   :Nod:  wine  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 81 1710264613

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 81 Robby12813624950

source

traveler90 wrote:
babs wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Robby liked this tweet. I'm assuming it's about the criticism over his ex.

Lisa Rotondi ‏@Lisamrotondi  2h2 hours ago
Should girl code apply to someone who is NOT your girl
Vote
Nah
Nah

What criticism?  

I think what grace means is the US Weekly article where it says Jojo likes bad boys and Robby is a two-timer

babs wrote:Ohhhh!  I get it now.  Grace is indicating that she wasn't his girl.  Good one Grace!

Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks.

Robby and Hope have lived in different cities for over 3 years and broken up several times. Now to add to that, we find out that his little sis submitted his name for the show over the holidays.

His other sister got married in April of '15 and despite that Hope seems close to all of them, she wasn't one of the bridesmaids and there were so many bridesmaids! That makes me think that as far back as 14 months ago the family knew she was not going to be a permanent part of their family. I just think it all adds up to that he was long over due to move on with his life and his family is encouraging and supporting that.

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Yes Yes !Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 81 3806527698Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 81 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Yeah Hope is clearly yesterday's news. He is in love with Jo, present tense. I hope he becomes the lead. It's so fun to see a guy that this over the top cheesy in his love and devotion, to a girl that dumped him no less!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Maybe all this ott display is a him auditioning for the bachelor. I like him and wouldn't mind seeing him as the bachelor. I really like Luke and Chase too.

Makes me frustrated with JoJo! She had some good guys, that are better looking, to pick from and she just had to pick the worse one for her. Woman, wise up!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Just my thoughts, of puzzle pieces, we see 3 previous bachelorettes tell JoJo the ones you like most first night you will like later so give the others a chance. She did this with both Jordan & Robby putting off their one on one dates till travel out of country (more special anyway). During their 1 on 1 time last episode JoJo is shown in the moment saying " I feel like there's something in Robby that's going to blow me away!" This maybe foreshadowing in edit since they have kept Robby on back burner with all focus Jordan & Chad. Fleiss tweets on 4/5 "JoJo will be spending part of the day under water..." And "The L-word was just uttered...." coincides with Robby's one on one date. Fleiss tweet 4/11 "Not sure all the guys are here for the right reason. JoJo is very smart. She'll make good decisions..."This tweet came after her one on one dates had happened with all final 4 (by this time there was already an interview with Jordan's dad saying he had no trouble with women and was doing show for publicity which TPTB were bound to have been aware of). TPTB made sure JoJo addressed her Ex boyfriend tell all on the show by making a magazine copy available to her. After hometown dates Fleiss tweets were 4/26 "Tough night for JoJo....." (Deciding who to cut at final 4) then 4/27 "Talk about a long goodbye...." was this Luke? On 5/1 "JoJo just did something I can hardly believe..." (what could it be - could she have been down to 3 guys at that point & cut Jordan) Braggart RS has had nothing to say about that, again Hmmmm....MF tweet 5/4 "feeling very good about JoJo's chance of finding true love!!!" On 5/6 he tweets pic of her smiling on bridge in Thailand with caption "She looks happy to me...." There is also a screen cap of her on bridge in Thailand kissing Robby is that coincidence? Hmmmmm.....So at end of show MF was pretty sure JoJo had found love and was happy. So was it a short lived lie with Jordan who went back to his preshow dating website (final 2 behavior if you ask me) or with Robby who seems excited as a schoolboy on social media with all things JoJo! I am hoping she was as smart as MF said and chose Robby!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah Hope is clearly yesterday's news. He is in love with Jo, present tense. I hope he becomes the lead. It's so fun to see a guy that this over the top cheesy in his love and devotion, to a girl that dumped him no less!

I loved this answer on his bio...

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why? Hopeless romantic. Because there is nothing more satisfying than a genuine, big smile from the girl you would give the world to.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/robby

I kind of think that if Robby can overcome this tabloid ex stuff he has the best shot at TB. I think Luke might fall by the wayside, much like Caila did. Chase is lacking charisma for me thus far. (although that didn't stop Chris Soules) Maybe it's the giant lion tattoo that I can't get past. I'd love a season of Wells. If TPTB can go off type for Blob, surely they could for Wells. Any twitter momentum for him will be gone by decision time though. BBJ will be available now, so maybe he'll get it. They could bring a shrink on to help him overcome his bad boy ways. giggling

jmo

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Just my thoughts, of puzzle pieces, we see 3 previous bachelorettes tell JoJo the ones you like most first night you will like later so give the others a chance. She did this with both Jordan & Robby putting off their one on one dates till travel out of country (more special anyway). During their 1 on 1 time last episode JoJo is shown in the moment saying " I feel like there's something in Robby that's going to blow me away!" This maybe foreshadowing in edit since they have kept Robby on back burner with all focus Jordan & Chad. Fleiss tweets on 4/5 "JoJo will be spending part of the day under water..." And "The L-word was just uttered...." coincides with Robby's one on one date.  Fleiss tweet 4/11 "Not sure all the guys are here for the right reason. JoJo is very smart. She'll make good decisions..."This tweet came after her one on one dates had happened with all final 4 (by this time there was already an interview with Jordan's dad saying he had no trouble with women and was doing show for publicity which TPTB were bound to have been aware of). TPTB made sure JoJo addressed her Ex boyfriend tell all on the show by making a magazine copy available to her. After hometown dates Fleiss tweets were 4/26 "Tough night for JoJo....." (Deciding who to cut at final 4) then 4/27 "Talk about a long goodbye...." was this Luke?  On  5/1 "JoJo just did something I can hardly believe..." (what could it be - could she have been down to 3 guys at that point & cut Jordan) Braggart RS has had nothing to say about that, again Hmmmm....MF tweet 5/4 "feeling very good about JoJo's chance of finding true love!!!"   On 5/6 he tweets pic of her smiling on bridge in Thailand  with caption "She looks happy to me...." There is also a screen cap of her on bridge in Thailand kissing Robby is that coincidence? Hmmmmm.....So at end of show MF was pretty sure JoJo had found love and was happy. So was it a short lived lie with Jordan who went back to his preshow dating website (final 2 behavior if you ask me) or with Robby who seems excited as a schoolboy on social media with all things JoJo! I am hoping she was as smart as MF said and chose Robby!!!!

Really good post. Makes me wonder.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah Hope is clearly yesterday's news. He is in love with Jo, present tense. I hope he becomes the lead. It's so fun to see a guy that this over the top cheesy in his love and devotion, to a girl that dumped him no less!

I loved this answer on his bio...

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why? Hopeless romantic. Because there is nothing more satisfying than a genuine, big smile from the girl you would give the world to.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/robby

I kind of think that if Robby can overcome this tabloid ex stuff he has the best shot at TB. I think Luke might fall by the wayside, much like Caila did. Chase is lacking charisma for me thus far. (although that didn't stop Chris Soules) Maybe it's the giant lion tattoo that I can't get past. I'd love a season of Wells. If TPTB can go off type for Blob, surely they could for Wells. Any twitter momentum for him will be gone by decision time though. BBJ will be available now, so maybe he'll get it. They could bring a shrink on to help him overcome his bad boy ways. giggling

jmo
So cute and silly!! And he's already posted about Jo's infectious smile and how he can't help but kiss her anytime she's near. Guess atfr will be awkward with Robby trying to snuggle his ex laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva