SELECT CONTENT

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:47 pm

TBAU contestant photo confirming that this girl is Faith Williams, 26, Hairdresser, from Queensland.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:48 pm

Faith currently has the the most fellow contestants from Richie's season following her on her IG so she either is very popular with the rest of the girls or may be F1 possibly (if not Nikki or Rachael possibly).

Will have to keep an eye out...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:55 pm

From the sounds of it, Faith even thinks she is similar to Richie so we were on the right track with sleuthing saying she is similar to Richie.   yes

I especially love that Faith says that the reason she applied was for Richie!  Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 1710264613 

She seems like a great match for Richie, and from sleuthing pre-season on her date (when she was winning) she seems to not take herself seriously and is down to earth like Richie is.

Hopefully if Faith is not F1 then she is super popular with viewers and thus can be in the running for next Bette. Currently Faith seems the most popular with fellow contestants on SM as she has more than any of the other girls following her on IG atm so if F1 she may be excited and if not then I think she is likely someone the girls all liked!

From Queensland: Faith, 26, Hairdresser

· Why did you apply?
“My sister just kept hounding me to apply for it, because ‘If it is Richie you need to go on there!’.”

· Why should Richie choose you?
“I’d like to think I’m good wife material! I’m down to earth and have great family morals. Richie and I are very similar.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Faith seems to be lying low on her SM as well however she still has the most fellow contestants following her of the F5.

If she is not F1 I can see her as potentially F3 and if she is well-liked like she seems to be on her SM by the other contestants then maybe she will be the next Heather?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:27 pm

I wonder if she got a SD?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:31 pm

I think she must have gotten a SD if she was in F5 and likely even 2 SDs or more (F5 for Bach AU shows usually have mini dates for the F5 episode).

From what was sleuthed and reported by different media outlets, less than half the dates were photographed so there are a lot of dates/events missing that will likely air so I think Faith's dates are just missing from media.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Official bio

Faith
State: QLD

Faith is gorgeous, strong-willed and ready to do something new and exciting. She is close to her eight siblings, who describe her as a headstrong go-getter who loves a challenge. Faith’s ideal date would be something activity-based so she could see her partner’s personality.

What made you apply to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
My sister has urged me to apply ever since I have been single. I think she’s sick of hearing my unsuccessful dating stories. Meeting men that I’m both attracted to, and have the qualities I’m after, is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I don’t have anything to lose and, if anything, it will be a fun experience.

What is your most memorable dating story?
A date took me out for a nice dinner, then dropped me home. After having our first kiss in the car, I got out to cheering and clapping from my three neighbours who were having beers on their balcony watching. It was really funny but so embarrassing.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
Hopefully my personality and positive and healthy outlook on life will help me stand out.

Who is your celebrity crush and why?
Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavill. No explanation necessary.

What is the worst trait a woman can have?
Being manipulative.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:23 pm

I hope she receives the final rose, she seems so down to earth, her & Richie would look great together beatingheart

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:41 pm

I like her too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

Her bio is interesting... her answers are similar to both Sasha's and Richie's bios on Bette S1... she mentions she will just have fun at least overall (this is a good thing though because Richie is like that). I think she will be a good match too for Richie. Plus 8 siblings means lots of siblings for Richie! I think F1 is between Faith, Nikki, and Rachael. If she is not F1 I hope she gets a shot at being next lead if she has a great personality and is not taken by casting time.

ETA: this is what Richie said in his bio when he was a contestant [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What made you want to be part of The Bachelorette Australia?
I thought it would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I’m looking forward to the fun experience of being on the show.
And Sasha (F1) what he said in his bio [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What made you want to be part of The Bachelorette Australia?
My mum actually filled out the application and encouraged me to give it a shot. You only live once, so why not?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:12 am

Posting here the SCs identified for Faith from extended preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sundy wrote: SC 14 is Faith and looks like it could be overseas by the foliage (could also just be an exotic backyard in Sydney)
AllAboutLove wrote:I am thinking this is Faith? So a SD or something later on? Faith seems to be in quite a lot of the s.caps for this extended promo... it worries me as it may be she is like Richie and F3 (good thing only if she is next lead) but she could be F1. Atm I am thinking it is either F3 or F1.... for some reason I can't see her as F2.

In the first s/cap there seems to be a statue.. a Buddha? Is it Bali? So in F3/FD?  question

ETA: after watching I am not so sure that SC15 is Faithl. SC 14 definitely is and the Buddha is very visible in the promo.

sc14
sc15

All SCs by Sundy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:14 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think SC 8 might be Rachael, SC 14 is Faith and looks like it could be overseas by the foliage (could also just be an exotic backyard in Sydney) and SC15 possible Alex
IA yes  I think sc 8 is Rachael too. Also agree on Faith in sc 14/15... it looks like Bali to me (see my post above) question  

Snap. I think we can book Faith into the final 3. That definitely looks like Asia somewhere. I was trying not to get my hopes up. I just know I am going to adore Faith. Will be interesting to see. Their body language just looks intimate to me. Hope she doesn't get friend zoned though
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Me too!!! I think I am going to adore Faith as well bestbud!

It's makes me worried... Heather..Richie... now Faith? That she is shown in possible F3/FD for SCs I am thinking doesn't bode well? I am starting to get the vibe she may be like Richie (F3) :nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:20 am

How many people went to Bali. Was it 2 or 3?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+9
ThankMeLater
Dirty Street Pie
Kashathediva
Samilltakerichiethx
laurarose