SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Diana Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:27 pm

@TheBachelorTV Hi. How about some more JP and Ash behind the scene pictures? We only got a few throughout the season

@JashFans I should be able to throw some your way sometime today

yes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Bronwyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Did anyone ever tweet Chris H and ask what exactly the clue he was talking about in that one episode was? Not that it matters now, but I'm curious what he was specifically referring to.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 pm

jeffmedolla
@JP_Rosenbaum JP - I'm excited for you guys...you're totally blessed to have found Ashley in this way... How you doing?
15 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Bronwyn wrote:Did anyone ever tweet Chris H and ask what exactly the clue he was talking about in that one episode was? Not that it matters now, but I'm curious what he was specifically referring to.

What tweet?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 pm

What's up with Dino's sister? She seems to be all up in this!

MariaTzortzis Maria Tzortzis
by lucasbdaniels
@
@RyanMickMcLean @lucasbdaniels @contzor hey buddy! Your next tweet,"I just spent $400 on a bottle of Grey Goose, I'm Lucas Daniels, *****!"

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:42 pm

atem wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:Did anyone ever tweet Chris H and ask what exactly the clue he was talking about in that one episode was? Not that it matters now, but I'm curious what he was specifically referring to.

What tweet?

Back in the Taiwan episode I guess it was, Chris H, and I think Fleiss also, tweeted that there was a clue in that episode as to the final outcome. I was just wondering if anyone had tweeted Chris to find out what he was specifically referring to in that episode as the clue.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
atem wrote:

What tweet?

Back in the Taiwan episode I guess it was, Chris H, and I think Fleiss also, tweeted that there was a clue in that episode as to the final outcome. I was just wondering if anyone had tweeted Chris to find out what he was specifically referring to in that episode as the clue.

I would think it was just that Ashley and JP were the ones given the traditional wedding attaire...
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:05 pm

RyanMickMcLean Ryan Mickey McLean
Granola tastes so good when someone else makes it. Mine is not good.
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

chrisbharrison Chris Harrison
Also welcome to the twitter-verse Ben @BenFlajnik. If you want him as the Bachelor you can let him know personally now!
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

does it sound to you that ben did not accept the job yet and need convincing?

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 pm

After what TPTB did to Ashley AND Ben, would you want to do that show? He's got grapes to worry about in the fall. He's seeing that it was all about JP from the get go. Why would he do this to himself? Besides, he can get more than 25 women on any given day.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:After what TPTB did to Ashley AND Ben, would you want to do that show? He's got grapes to worry about in the fall. He's seeing that it was all about JP from the get go. Why would he do this to himself? Besides, he can get more than 25 women on any given day.

I think once you get screwed by them, which Ben did, you don't want to do the show yet again. Reid wouldn't do it for that reason, same with Chris L. I'd be really surprised if Ben went for it.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:24 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:After what TPTB did to Ashley AND Ben, would you want to do that show? He's got grapes to worry about in the fall. He's seeing that it was all about JP from the get go. Why would he do this to himself? Besides, he can get more than 25 women on any given day.

pride

1. he may think that it will be another great promotion
2. he may think that he will be in the position of being wanted vs rejected
3. he may think that it is good $$
4. he may think that he has nothing to loose at that point

who knows?

If I was in his shoes I would run far far far away from producers but I am not. so we'll see

However CH tweet makes me think that it is not a done deal

chrisbharrison Chris Harrison
Also welcome to the twitter-verse Ben @BenFlajnik. If you want him as the Bachelor you can let him know personally now!
5 hours ago

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Admin
ninu
Cecilia
skitts
Barbarossa