Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

RS' latest:

"I will tell you once it's confirmed. Just a rumor now, and honestly, you guys are thinking WAAAAY too big here. Long time readers will understand once I mention it. It's kinda silly, but still, I'd be heartbroken."

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:52 pm

As long as the 3 Bette couples are happy and together, I don't really care, personally.

ETA: oops, nevermind!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Anyone have any clue what this could be?

RealitySteve
Ugh, if this latest rumor is true, I'm heartbroken. No, it has nothing to do with Ashley and JP. But it is Bachelorette related. Noooooo!!!

RealitySteve
Still confirming its validity but all accounts seem to be pointing to it being true. I will let you know when it's confirmed.

RealitySteve
RT @kikimcneill: @RealitySteve is your girl Ashley Spivey engaged?! (Ha ha. No. But I had a feeling someone would guess that).

RealitySteve
RT @Rockfan22: @RealitySteve If you tell us Trista & Ryan are divorcing I'm going to be crushed! (Some people think the worst. No. Not it)

RealitySteve
RT @ErinKelsey: @RealitySteve Does it have anything to do with Ali and Roberto? (No. Has nothing to do with them).

RealitySteve
RT @blondi0522: @realitysteve Jill & Ed are back together? (Has nothing to do with either of them).

RealitySteve
RT @Lala0418:@RealitySteve Emily is going to be the Bachelorette? (Has nothing 2 do w her. 4 the 100th time, she's NOT doing the Bach'ette)

RealitySteve
RT @Stacy_Carey: @RealitySteve Michelle Money is off the market? (Well, that'd def make me heartbroken, but no, that's not it).

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 pm

I really like West blog! Nice. yes

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:27 pm

I loooove his first blog on Amesbot!!! wildly entertaining and very well written!! Makes me wish he got the scoops instead of RS so i can enjoy reading....

ETA: Reading his intro post - realizing he's a lawyer (who actually lost his job to go on the Bette) he'll have some nice reasoning and lawyery thoughts added to the mix which will make it even more entertaining! I feel like he's gonna fast become one of the things I'm gonna root for for BP2!! #Woot! Wonder how Reid and him are gonna compete...wish Reid was doing vlogs to be honest cos he's so wildly entertaining but how much would that translate in writing. Plus most of these ppl aren't even that good at writing...and for once west is!

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm

West has his next blog up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:11 pm

I tweeted West and told him good luck with his blog. Embarassed

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:West stated a blog. He's a pretty good writer and is starting with Bach Pad 2 contestants. Ames is up first.
WestSideStories

Thanks for posting this link. always thought West seemed like a good guy. And his blog is excellent! Great writing talent and good humor.

Any chance we can get West to substitute for Reality Steve???? He's a much better writer and, at first glance, doesn't seem so bitter and mad at the world.
West certainly has a better outlook on life than RS!! Smiley

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:West stated a blog. He's a pretty good writer and is starting with Bach Pad 2 contestants. Ames is up first.
WestSideStories

Thanks for posting this link. always thought West seemed like a good guy. And his blog is excellent! Great writing talent and good humor.

Any chance we can get West to substitute for Reality Steve???? He's a much better writer and, at first glance, doesn't seem so bitter and mad at the world.

luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:59 am

West stated a blog. He's a pretty good writer and is starting with Bach Pad 2 contestants. Ames is up first.
WestSideStories

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 am

San wrote :
Did ya'll see this tweet from Dave?

DaveLGood
As much as I did not see it coming I truly hope Ash and J.P. are happy together. To wish them nothing but the best would just be stupid.

Okay...what is that supposed to mean? He really didn't see it coming...and exactly what is he saying in the second sentence? Grrrr... no no
As Ironcat so appropriately named D.Good, one of "The 3 stooges, David G., Wes and Kovacs" Morons.

Oh, I missed when IC said that...Perfect!! :yes:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I bet Dave G is also upset because he won that ridiculous kissing contest on BP last year, and now JP has usurped him and has the unofficial title of best kisser in Bachelor history.
Exactly!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum