Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 am


ashhebert
@ashleyspivey you are a true bestie. Love you, don't know what I'd do without you!
1 minute ago Favorite Reply
avatar
chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 am


AshleySpivey Ashley S.
@
@ashhebert love you too! Now hurry and move up here! I hope JP can handle double the goofiness! ;p
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
avatar
chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Nibbles22 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 am

Chas ~ I love that you're always right on top of the latest tweets!! yes
avatar
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Illinois

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 pm


Millsy11374 Just got #Bachelorette ratings - they were great! Thanks #Bachelornation.
And we just found out Ash and JP are on the cover of People tmrw!
about 1 hour ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:14 pm

@Nibbles22 wrote:Chas ~ I love that you're always right on top of the latest tweets!! yes

Thanks! I have my twitter page open to so I don't miss anything! giggling
avatar
chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Starshine_16 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 pm

@chaslom4 wrote:
@Nibbles22 wrote:Chas ~ I love that you're always right on top of the latest tweets!! yes

Thanks! I have my twitter page open to so I don't miss anything! giggling

I have mine open too but you still beat me to it Smiley
avatar
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 pm

giggling


theyearofelan elan g
Ok, people. We need to settle on one celebrity couple name. I'm going with Jashley Rosenbert.
47 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
avatar
chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 pm

@Gina wrote:
Millsy11374 Just got #Bachelorette ratings - they were great! Thanks #Bachelornation.
And we just found out Ash and JP are on the cover of People tmrw!
about 1 hour ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry



I just wish TPTB would realize we like the show DESPITE all their cruel machinations, not BECAUSE of them.

pavalygurl

Posts : 4142
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by GrahamGal on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:41 pm

@chaslom4 wrote: giggling


theyearofelan elan g
Ok, people. We need to settle on one celebrity couple name. I'm going with Jashley Rosenbert.
47 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

West Reply:

NotthatAdamWest West Lee
@
@theyearofelan what about AshPey Hesenbaum?
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
avatar
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 49
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 pm

@debra917 Extra, ET, Access....a ton of stuff! I'll tell them you said hello!

Cassie Lambert talking about all of the appearances JP and Ash are making today! looks like we'll have a lot to talk about ;)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by gurlbrit on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 pm

@GrahamGal wrote:
@chaslom4 wrote: giggling


theyearofelan elan g
Ok, people. We need to settle on one celebrity couple name. I'm going with Jashley Rosenbert.
47 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

West Reply:

NotthatAdamWest West Lee
@
@theyearofelan what about AshPey Hesenbaum?
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

*snort* gotta love West. :woah-hoo:
avatar
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3446
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:50 pm

seems that the tweet has been immediately deleted:



@Shirin_Homa
Shirin
@Ryan_M_Park so you are the next bachelor? Smile
31 Jul via Tweet Button
Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ↓
»

Ryan_M_Park Ryan Park
@
@Shirin_Homa no i will not be
1 hour ago

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum