SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 24, 2016 9:09 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Luke was mysterious with a quiet confidence that I like and I loved the unicorn but for the most part I didn't really find him physically attractive, guys like Chase and Robby looked so much more fresh faced compared to him (IMO)...  I'm almost wondering if it's going to be like Caila where TPTB sees something in person they get all excited about pre-season but it just doesn't translate onscreen and it leaves the viewers feeling a little lacklustre... early days but that's my prediction...
See I like that Luke doesn't seem so young. Ben's girls were young and annoying as a whole to me. I would rather a more mature bachelor and bachelorettes in their later 20s. I can't take another season of vapid twins and Amanduhs. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 24, 2016 10:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Luke was mysterious with a quiet confidence that I like and I loved the unicorn but for the most part I didn't really find him physically attractive, guys like Chase and Robby looked so much more fresh faced compared to him (IMO)...  I'm almost wondering if it's going to be like Caila where TPTB sees something in person they get all excited about pre-season but it just doesn't translate onscreen and it leaves the viewers feeling a little lacklustre... early days but that's my prediction...
See I like that Luke doesn't seem so young. Ben's girls were young and annoying as a whole to me. I would rather a more mature bachelor and bachelorettes in their later 20s. I can't take another season of vapid twins and Amanduhs. JMO.

Oh I agree Stuck (as I tend to do with most your posts actually!) I can't take all the really young cast members (with zero life experience and zero perspective) but I'm thinking Chase at 27 is more appealing that's all... Luke is just giving me the Lyle Lovett vibe... But hey, it worked for Julia Roberts (for awhile at least!)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Wow, I love Lyle and had not seen that but I totally see it now. I have a soft spot for military guys too. I am crushing Alex the hardest right now. So Luke gets the server his country credit from me. 

Plus no offense, but our last Colorado lead did not excite me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Fair enough... It's early days... I feel like if JoJo finds him sexy that I might eventually see the light...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 24, 2016 10:39 pm

He wasn't as sexy as I hoped he would be, I actually thought Alex was sexier. I just can not stand another too young season, so I am having patience with Luke and hope he is a good grown a** man (sorry for the MeAndi reference).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed May 25, 2016 12:12 am

I liked Luke's calming demeanor and his adorably hot accent. :cutiepie
and I know they're just trying to reel in viewers with the cheesy intro vids, but his still got to me..

also loved how fast Coconut peaced out of there laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 25, 2016 2:31 am

Luke could turn out to be the most boring man on the planet and I'll still root for him to be the lead merely because he'll turn 32 during filming. I'd much rather watch a Bachelor season of women in their late 20's and early 30's. Sorry Ben's girls but ya'll just didn't do it for me. 

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 10:07 am

I am so over the drama people on the show. Fake or no.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed May 25, 2016 3:42 pm

I'm all for a calm man who served his country.  No drama...salt of the earth...ethical...more reserved and in his 30's. Luke and Blu... country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1377737533
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 8:04 pm

Luke has such a diverse background with a military career, ranching, drilling foreman, singing, modeling, etc. -- he certainly can't be boring.  I am looking forward to seeing more of his personality and charm on screen in his own fashion -- still waters run deep.
He has already earned my respect for serving our country.  country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1627380978
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Thu May 26, 2016 12:03 am

I think Luke would be an interesting Bachelor. I can already imagine interesting group dates on his season, if it were to happen, since he's on the military, he farms, and he sings. I think the reason why Ben's dates are very normal is because he doesn't have a lot of unique qualities or hobbies. He's a very laidback, boy-next-door type. Luke would be a lot like Prince Farming.

What would make him more likeable I think is him being more in touch with his emotions and is more sensitive than Farmer Chris. I really think I have an idea of a girl that suits him and I want him to find her as next Bachelor! I'm really pushing for this. #TeamLuke for next Bachelor!
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 26, 2016 1:13 pm

He reminds me a little of Tom Cruise and Robin Thicke, all rolled into one. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1