SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettenation - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:21 pm

babs wrote:It's interesting that the bromance between Jordan, Robby and Chase............and sometimes include Alex, doesn't include Luke.  Is it the maturity level?  Chase, so far, seems more mature than Jordan, Robby and Alex so I'm not sure why he is in the group and not Luke.

YES!! I wondered the exact same thing when I read this garden flower inside joke!!!
Maybe Luke is too busy with his music? Maybe he is not that much into SM?
I wished I could have seen his IG before the clean up and why the clean up after the show and not before unless it is a prep for being next bach or maybe out of respect for jojo? I dunno.

To be honest, if jordan was not in the show, I would say that Luke is F1.

stuckinsc wrote:
babs wrote:It's interesting that the bromance between Jordan, Robby and Chase............and sometimes include Alex, doesn't include Luke. Is it the maturity level? Chase, so far, seems more mature than Jordan, Robby and Alex so I'm not sure why he is in the group and not Luke.

Chase was equally immature about the Chad crap. Robby is the only one of the foursome we didn't hear some words about Chad from. I think Chase is quiet, that doesn't necessarily equate mature.

I do think that for the most part Luke is probably bored around these guys. He seems like a man in a group of little boys. Chase, Robby, Jordan and Alex seem like frat buddies to me. I might like them more later, but I was unimpressed last night.

I think Luke is a lot like Olivia, he is just not into the same things as these guys, but he has more maturity and experience to handle it better than Olivia did.
JMO.

re: Robby. I saw him in the middle of the action all the time. Because of his top 3 edits (methink he is F2) they cut his interactions?

I also agree that Luke is coping the best he can. However, I have to point that I saw Luke in the middle of the drama and the other guys too. So he was not on the side of it.

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:26 pm

I liked Luke last night. He is mature and has life experience that you rarely, RARELY see on this show. And for that reason, I hope he is not the next Bachelor. I just don't see this guy genuinely connecting with any of the typical girls casting dredges up, just don't see it happening. He's honestly way too deep for this show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Jojo's Blog - 06/08/2016 AT 09:00 AM EDT wrote:I couldn't wait to get this week of dates started and I knew spending more time with Luke was on the top of my list. I was beyond excited to go dogsledding with Luke. I had never been before and I couldn't wait to experience it! Of course there wasn't much snow for us to ride through but don't doubt for a minute that it wasn't freezing. I will say seeing those adorable pups made me miss my dog Jackson at home. Watching this back, I had to cover Jackson's eyes for this one. I didn't want him to think I was cheating on him! And I may have kept them covered; he didn't need to see that hot tub moment! And yes, it was very, very hot in there!

Going into our dinner that evening, I was more intrigued by Luke than ever. He's just so mysterious, and I really like that. At dinner, so much of that mystery started to make sense. Luke has been through so much in his life, and hearing him talk about the loss of his good friend just broke my heart. To know he trusted me with this, well, I still struggle to find the words to express how much that means to me. I am so grateful to Luke, and to all the men and women like him and Jason who so proudly serve our country. I felt so honored just to be in his presence that night and I am so very grateful for his sacrifice.

Finishing our evening with a special performance from Dan + Shay was the most surreal moment. Walking into that theatre, with hundreds of screaming fans, this amazing country band performing and being on Luke's arm was a dream. I left my date with Luke that night feeling as lucky as a girl could feel.

PEOPLE

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
babs wrote:It's interesting that the bromance between Jordan, Robby and Chase............and sometimes include Alex, doesn't include Luke.  Is it the maturity level?  Chase, so far, seems more mature than Jordan, Robby and Alex so I'm not sure why he is in the group and not Luke.

Chase was equally immature about the Chad crap. Robby is the only one of the foursome we didn't hear some words about Chad from. I think Chase is quiet, that doesn't necessarily equate mature.

I do think that for the most part Luke is probably bored around these guys.  He seems like a man in a group of little boys. Chase, Robby, Jordan and Alex seem like frat buddies to me.  I might like them more later, but I was unimpressed last night.

I think Luke is a lot like Olivia, he is just not into the same things as these guys, but he has more maturity and experience to handle it better than Olivia did.
JMO.

Yes. I agree with all of this. Luke is a man. He has actual life experience. He is too deep and sticks out like a sore thumb on a show as shallow as this.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:40 pm

I truly wish that we could hear from some of Luke's friend's from high school, so that they could give us a picture of what he was like back then, before West Point and before his time in Afghanistan, since I can't help but believe that that military experience alone changed him in many ways.  

He was only 23 years old when was put into the position of leading a bunch of young men and women into combat.  That must have left him with a lasting effect, since he no doubt saw things that are unimaginable for me to even comprehend.

But, I agree with the comment that Luke needs a strong woman, perhaps a woman who either served in the military herself or grew up in a military family.  I just don't trust MF and the producers to pick the right group of women for Luke.  But, maybe his experience on the show will help him find the right woman for him outside of this show. It has happened for others, so it could happen for him.

So, if the lead as the next Bachelor should be offered to him, I hope that he will do what is in the best interest for himself, even if it is declining to do it. I am just not sure that Luke is ready to take on the leading role right now, but we shall see.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:17 pm

I agree that if Luke happens to be the next bachelor, he's going to need women that are matured and can think deep. I just want him to explore his feelings and find the right woman.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I do think that for the most part Luke is probably bored around these guys.  He seems like a man in a group of little boys. Chase, Robby, Jordan and Alex seem like frat buddies to me.  I might like them more later, but I was unimpressed last night.

JMO.

Yes. I agree with all of this. Luke is a man. He has actual life experience. He is too deep and sticks out like a sore thumb on a show as shallow as this

Man, this gave me a good laugh!!!! And it's so true!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:26 pm

:inlove

bachelorettenation - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 13129243_1114302051925471_1631116831_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=NzY1NDgwMDkzNzQ5MzY5Mjc0

From the article http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/luke-pell-the-bachelorette----reality-tv-guy-sexy-social-pic-of-day-19935.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Oh Luke, what a portrait! Thanks for posting the picture.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:15 pm

^^Whoah Luke, Ride'em Cowboy!    bachelorettenation - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1f60d   bachelorettenation - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1f60b
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:16 pm

bachelorettenation - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Tweet110
twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:19 pm

I couldn't agree more, to me his story line is more of a set up for the next Bachelor as to really being interested in JoJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1