SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Luke seems like he would have been friends with Wells or some of the more mature guys.  Luke's life experiences have given him depth and discipline.  Jordan, Robby and possibly Chase have more of the Frat Boy mentality.  I think JoJo is looking more for a fun party frat boy/man.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 pm

Who does Luke hang with in the house?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Seabear wrote:Luke seems like he would have been friends with Wells or some of the more mature guys.  Luke's life experiences have given him depth and discipline.  Jordan, Robby and possibly Chase have more of the Frat Boy mentality.  I think JoJo is looking more for a fun party frat boy/man.

JMO
Jordan said Wells was one of the ones he was closest too as well. But yes, Wells posted a photo of himself with Luke and Evan on IG about a week ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:32 pm

I hope that Luke is not the jealous guy in the next epi, but would not put it past MF to edit the worst of Luke and leave the best out.  They have already shown him as a brooding type.

Luke seems to be at the perfect point in his life to be a cast member and will do his best at pursuing the lead and show well on camera.  Hopefully, this season will be enough for him to get a taste of the ABC fame and be promoted in the right circles.  I am sure he is looking for love and will pursue JoJo but he will be a chick magnet now and will have no problem meeting women, the right one is bound to show up.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:33 pm

she is 25, she has a long way to go for maturity. IMO NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:40 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I hope that Luke is not the jealous guy in the next epi, but would not put it past MF to edit the worst of Luke and leave the best out.  They have already shown him as a brooding type.

Luke seems to be at the perfect point in his life to be a cast member and will do his best at pursuing the lead and show well on camera.  Hopefully, this season will be enough for him to get a taste of the ABC fame and be promoted in the right circles.  I am sure he is looking for love and will pursue JoJo but he will be a chick magnet now and will have no problem meeting women, the right one is bound to show up.  yes

Heck yeah! This old married woman is happy to drive the party bus to Nashville, just so I can watch. giggling

Nonina430 wrote:she is 25, she has a long way to go for maturity. IMO NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

I have no problem with JoJo and her age. I think she is pretty darn good and very age appropriate. I know we will end with an engagement to date, just like always and don't blame her at all, that is TPTB's stupidity. I will be happy if JoJo has a great relationship out of this show, something that makes her happy and that we can enjoy with her for however long it lasts and I hope she isn't rushing to get married in the next year or two.

Like I said, live girl, experience life, get out there, if you do it in a relationship great, but have a whole heck of a lot of fun and life experience. If you marry fast, then it just turns into when are you having babies, and the never ending cycle. Yuck! Be 25 and enjoy all this opportunity gives to you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:44 pm

edits...

- he is supposed to be a full grown man and it shows how desperate he is

and then we see Luke looking out of the window

NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Luke_e10
my scap from recorded TV

for me, they will edit him jealous in love. They already started at the GD fire party.

And again they have to edit him as a broken hearted man at the end of his journey and make us women love him even more. So how much of jealous will they show us: the jealous possessive or the jealous in love romantic?

NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Tweet110
twitter

this show how much humor he has and probably laugh at the edits already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Nonina430 wrote:she is 25, she has a long way to go for maturity. IMO NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

It's funny, years ago people seemed so much more mature at the age of 25, most were married with 3 babies in tow... now, they're 30 years old and still finding themselves. Nothing wrong with that, it's just funny how times have changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:48 pm

I am not a fan of CH but he was very complimentary of Luke and his life experiences.  I hope a slimebucket like MF would not choose to give Luke a bad edit.  I actually think Luke is getting the next Bachelor edit.  He comes across older, wiser, more serious, deep and much more man than boy compared to the rest of the final 4.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Max64 wrote:

It's funny, years ago people seemed so much more mature at the age of 25, most were married with 3 babies in tow... now, they're 30 years old and still finding themselves.   Nothing wrong with that, it's just funny how times have changed.  

not for the better IMO Suspect duh 2cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Seabear wrote:I am not a fan of CH but he was very complimentary of Luke and his life experiences.  I hope a slimebucket like MF would not choose to give Luke a bad edit.  I actually think Luke is getting the next Bachelor edit.  He comes across older, wiser, more serious, deep and much more man than boy compared to the rest of the final 4.

JMO

Who was this girl who was a war vet and had a terrible childhood with Ben and was called cray cray and thrown under the bus and kicked out in the middle of the group date again?

prods do not care and just use people. period. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:54 pm

HEA wrote:
Max64 wrote:

It's funny, years ago people seemed so much more mature at the age of 25, most were married with 3 babies in tow... now, they're 30 years old and still finding themselves.   Nothing wrong with that, it's just funny how times have changed.  

not for the better IMO Suspect duh 2cents

LOL, yes, I'd have to agree with you on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1