SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:40 pm

I mean what not to like about Luke?
He is very involved about dog adoptions and charities.
He is committed to spread positive around him.
He loves God.
He is an hero and war vet
He is a talented singer (truly like his songs)
he is gorgeous inside and out
I mean.................. he just makes my day.
Yes I do not know him but his actions outside the show speaks volume to me :rosiecolored :cutiepie

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:41 pm

^^Brandon Kinney's boy who looks like he is also in the music business.

Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell  1h1 hour ago
Pack your bags  #SaturdayMorning @brandonkinney @jenniferkjkin

Luke is going to meet so many more woman after this season, no need for him to be the next lead (unless he wants to)  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke did post a video to his IG and looks like it could be the same beautiful little boy or his brother.  That made me fall more in love with our cowboy.   Wonder what the story behind this is, also where Luke is today, Nashville or Austin?  

blowkiss

Would it be possible for you to post that video from Luke's IG here, so that I can see it.....if it is allowed? I don't have an Instagram account.

Thanks!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Luke did post a video to his IG and looks like it could be the same beautiful little boy or his brother.  That made me fall more in love with our cowboy.   Wonder what the story behind this is, also where Luke is today, Nashville or Austin?  

blowkiss

Would it be possible for you to post that video from Luke's IG here, so that I can see it.....if it is allowed?  I don't have an Instagram account.

Thanks!!

I don't know how to bring it over but here's the direct link, even if you don't have an account you should be able to watch it
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGhIELGEFr3/?taken-by=luke__pell&hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Pack your bags ✌

SOURCE: Luke Pell IG Account
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:11 pm

^^^ Whoever's house it is they have a Big Green Egg! I love mine. giggling :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Thanks for all the great Luke updates! Love the video of him going to the beach. What's not to love, he's with kids, dogs, plus he sings & plays the guitar!

I think he's very sexy, and can't wait to see more of him on the show. He's my pick for the next bachelor. #GodBlessOurSoldiers who have served us well, thank you, Luke Pell. beatingheart And if he's not the next bachelor, he will have no problem finding his wife!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Thanks, Max and Mini for posting that video of Luke and that adorable little boy.  Be still my heart.

I wish that we would see that side of Luke on the show.  The producers are shortchanging Luke, Chase and Robbie - and even Jordan with how they have edited all 4 of them so far.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:43 pm

LOL!  I thought a "big green egg" was a child's toy at first!  

Luke is so cute and silly here plus he has some beard scruff.  I hope JoJo got to see this side of him.  Luke says, getting ready to go to the beach  . . . what does the little boy say?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Luke is my favorite. Since it seems like the spoilers are going to play out as being correct I would like to see him be Bachelor. TBH her spoiled F1 pick just falls flat from what I've seen so far.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:06 pm

so a lot are in nashville.... luke, wells, evan, jordan

who else?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:28 pm

HEA wrote:so a lot are in nashville.... luke, wells, evan, jordan

who else?

From other seasons:

Kait/Shawn, Chris Strandburg, Brady Troops. They could have a big Bach Alum party down there.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1