SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:38 pm

I wonder what Luke is thinking of the mess jojo in? IMO, this will give him a show lesson to be careful about everything and anything until the show ends. right now the public IMO adores him but public is volatile. I hope he will keep the huge support he deserves.

I do see him being rejected on F4, then asked to see jojo again the next day. why? because I saw this on fleiss twitter. she was upset first, THEN it was a long goodbye.

patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 911
fleiss twitter

patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Fd312
aunties_love scedule HERE

does not make sense that she let go her #4 at hometown and then another at the RC... it makes more sense IMO, to let go at RC and the rejectee try to see her after... drama effect for the show and sadly using the feeling of the rejectee probably whispering in his ears: you know, she regrets... maybe you can change her mind blah blah blah  when in fact she made her mind and did not want to change it

but I see such thing. I am convinced he fell in love with her. I will not shout bl00dy murder because I think she is not a good match for him but nonetheless he had feelings for her and I am sure he was hurt.

so we'll see. He is active daily on his SM but not crazy active. The funny thing is that this season all guys seams to love snapchat.

JMO

note: if already discussed somewhere, sorry.

Back to top Go down

patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Out of the F4 I believe Luke was the most serious with wanting a long term relationship. Maybe it's because he is older and has been through a lot in his life. I do think he would have treated JoJo like any woman would want to be treated.

As far as MF's tweets above, I'm not sure we can read to much into that. He sometimes tweeted things out of sequence. Maybe those two tweets should have been for the same night. Who knows.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:35 pm

^^ maybe (about Fleiss). just a theory.

Yes. Luke is definitely a unicorn in this franchise. one of the kind

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:51 pm

Luke posted that he will be snap chatting with a mystery person today and wanted people to guess.  James Taylor is in Nashville, so my guess those two are getting together.  
So many fine bachelors in Nashville that would be a good place for the single ladies to hang out.  JMO.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:56 pm

Yeah like WTH am I doing in South Carolina? Nashville is where all the hotties are.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:08 pm

Luke and James are together at Luke's house I think.  They will be together at the "Pour House" tonight at 10:00 pm.   You have 7 hours to get there Blu!  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Or maybe Luke isn't in Nashville right now. He said he would be in Texas this weekend, but never specified he was going to be in Nashville all week. Probably wishful thinking on my part.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:18 pm

They are both in Nashville today.  Hope we get some snaps/photos of them together at the Pour House tonight.  I am glad those two are buds, both being from Texas, country singers and nice guys.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:25 pm

Luke just posted a picture on IG of him and James.

They both look good and James really looks so good with his new hair cut. Maybe some of the other guys will follow his lead and shed some hair
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:36 pm

For Luke gals . . . my gosh he is as big as James, look at the bulk on this guy.   :fanningfan

patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Image2_zpsuv3k5wbq

Source: Luke Pell Snapchat
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:45 pm

One good thing these group of guys came out very cordial and friendly...with the exception of Chad. Very refreshing.

Luke could very well be f1 if only we have caps of him in Thailand. If the spoilers are true what made her let him go at f4. Watching their date, and how gushy she was about him, the attraction, and how he would be an amazing husband.... I would think he be one of her f2

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 1f49b  patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by maddybella Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Maybe jojo's brothers had something to do with Luke being F4

maddybella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1