SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:10 pm

HEA wrote:ooooo and on the video he still has the BLUE LA CAP.... just saying....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGwY4hqvvxe/
OMG! Be still my heart, I grew up a Katy, which was very unusual. When I drove through Katy, TX on my way to Austin and UT I was so excited. Texas was the first place I didn't have to explain how to spell my name. Of course I don't go by that knickname anymore. Maybe I should switch back? giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:17 pm

relaxing wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Perhaps his handler gave him some guidance about cleaning up his SM account before the showed aired and also if he is being considered for the next lead.   Also, maybe he really is in the F3 and he was allowed to have his phone back temporarily before Thailand.  :cutesmile!:

Hopefully!  Originally when RS put out his top 3 of Jordan, Robby and Luke he said he got info Luke went to Thailand.  Then swapped him out with Chase once the screencaps proved Chase was there.  I love your idea being possible and it's actually Robby, Luke and Chase F3.  How great would that be? I'm jumping on board any theories that bump Jordan out of the F1 spot giggling .

So do you see the edit heading that way ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
HEA wrote:ooooo and on the video he still has the BLUE LA CAP.... just saying....

OMG! Be still my heart, I grew up a Katy, which was very unusual. When I drove through Katy, TX on my way to Austin and UT I was so excited. Texas was the first place I didn't have to explain how to spell my name. Of course I don't go by that knickname anymore. Maybe I should switch back? giggling

Katy is Luke's very favorite name!   I would contact him and say, My name is Katy!   cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:24 pm

I think luke was friend with wells, james T (boxing), James S (both country singer)... and my guess Derek too

they all seems to have the same easy and kind personalities. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Thanks for the pics and video of Luke with the guys. He seems like so much fun, and smilies a lot, guess TPTB felt the need to edit out all that part of his fantastic personality, so far, maybe that will change, but if not, shame on them!!!

Last night on his last spreecast, I caught 10 mins of it, blogger boy said looks like they want Luke really bad for the next bacheor, and he's 90% sure the gig is Luke's, unless something major happens. I know we don't believe much of what RS says, just wanted to throw this in here for y'all.

I love southern  guys and Luke's southern drawl melts my heart. PINKHEART  #TeamLuke #HottestNicestGuyOnThisSeason

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:35 pm

@nd4reality  I didn't sleuth this season but reading comments here and current observation of what is happening.  It would be great if JoJo wised up and let Jordon go at F4 and that was the long goodbye that Fleiss tweeted about.  There are no SC's of Jordon or Luke in Thailand, yet RS heard Luke was in Thailand at first.  This could be a foiler season and I would be more inclined to believe Robby would be the F1 over Luke or Chase. But I am am just following the discussion  that you sleuthers are coming up with.  yes

IA Georgia, I think they want Luke as the next Lead.  He has the whole package and would made a great lead. Swoon City! :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:38 pm

I don't want Luke as the F1, because I doubt  anyone will last with JoJo, in the long run. JMO
 I think Robby is more her speed & Luke or Chase are not. JMO Would love Luke as the next bachelor. #GodBlessAmerica SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:46 pm

Do you think Luke was into Jojo? I feel that he was in bubble like with her but as soon as he got off the show, he realized Jojo is not for him, that's why he seems so happy and has fun with his Bach pals.
Just for fun, which contestant from the past season will be a good fit for Luke? How about Whitney? I know she has a man now, but I feel she's mature, kind and can appreciate life the way he does. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:59 pm

^^Who ever she is, she must love country music!   SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1f3b8  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1f3bc

I think someone from the South and/or who loves the South and has Christian and American values would be a good match for Luke. Who in the franchise is single and has those qualities, I don't know.

Hopefully, Luke realized at F4 that he and JoJo weren't a match and gladly went home. At that point, TPTB probably started talking to him about the bachelor lead. JMO. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Perhaps his handler gave him some guidance about cleaning up his SM account before the showed aired and also if he is being considered for the next lead.   Also, maybe he really is in the F3 and he was allowed to have his phone back temporarily before Thailand.  :cutesmile!:

Hopefully!  Originally when RS put out his top 3 of Jordan, Robby and Luke he said he got info Luke went to Thailand.  Then swapped him out with Chase once the screencaps proved Chase was there.  I love your idea being possible and it's actually Robby, Luke and Chase F3.  How great would that be? I'm jumping on board any theories that bump Jordan out of the F1 spot giggling .

So do you see the edit heading that way ?

Hi ND, Great to see you here. 

I don't know.  There's a lot that seems suspicious in the edit for F1 Jordan to me, but I don't really have an opinion on the edit for Luke, other than seems like TPTB have him as a top next lead candidate.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Katy is Luke's very favorite name!   I would contact him and say, My name is Katy!   cheeky
Maybe I should...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:20 pm

I think I will change my name to Katy too . . .let's all change our name to Katy and tweet Luke!  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1