SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:00 pm

grace8136 wrote:Stuck..  I love your MF gift on why there's 8. That would be hilarious! laugh out loud

As much as I dislike the sex date, it may have given JoJo more information about who these guys really are than the usual types of group dates. I doubt she'll be clutching her pearls over it, but she might be turned off by some of the crass or just gross stories, combined with the poor judgment of telling it on TV for grandma to watch.

I tend to think image wise, JoJo will be conscious about keeping it classy enough not to get blasted on SM. She seems pretty savvy in that regard. FWIR, her brother Ben kept it very classy on his season of RFL. I doubt she'll stray too far from his example because they were both raised the same and because it was a pretty good one imo. He's probably given her lots of advice. With RFL getting cancelled, I could see it even be about how far to go to give TPTB good TV and still come out with a great image. Her brother is no dummy. And look how she flipped her mom's drinking out of the bottle around in an instant. Even a misstep, was handled very effectively imo.

I agree, plus in reality, this date will be in one of the first episodes of the season, will approximately be about 15 minutes of a 2 hour episode, and most of it can't be shown because of the language used. From what we've heard and gathered, it seems like she will have a lot of fun dates this season. I would bet that the 10-15 minutes they show of it will be hilarious even though we know some of the guys told gross stories. I don't see this one date affecting her image at all IMO.

With that being said, I wish we would get more details and pictures of group dates on social media. We haven't gotten much about group dates so far.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:42 pm

I would love JoJo to fall head over heels with Josh and vice versa!

April fools will have a new meaning!

Go for it Josh!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would love JoJo to fall head over heels with Josh and vice versa!

Go for it Josh!

Josh...

@jmurbulldog (twitter) Round 2, I only live once #CrashingTheParty

@jmurbulldog (twitter) April Fools  #ILoveYouAll

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:45 pm

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I would love JoJo to fall head over heels with Josh and vice versa!

Go for it Josh!

Josh...

@jmurbulldog (twitter) Round 2, I only live once #CrashingTheParty

@jmurbulldog (twitter) April Fools  #ILoveYouAll

Got to admit... Josh's April Foods joke is pretty funny!!! I maybe believed it for a while.... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Mike Fleiss
@fleissmeister
On the road to love...#TheBachelorette
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Ce_V8NcUAAE9q56

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:22 pm

I would like to see Josh on my TV again.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:51 pm

hdman wrote:I would like to see Josh on my TV again.
You can just switch networks from ABC to E and the show from the Bachelorette to Famously Single. A preview of the show is posted in Josh's general discussion thread

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Next location perhaps??

Chris Harrison
@chrisbharrison
Well howdy #Houston let's dance #BoomerSooner

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:53 pm

Wonder if he's serious or pulling an April Fools joke?  He has Boston listed as a location on profile, but don't know if that's his hometown.  Anyone want to ask him?  

Manners McMan @simonjpeg 2h
UM ,, ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS MIGHT BE A CONTESTANT ON THE BACHELORETTE, WOAH, !
Source

hdman wrote:I would like to see Josh on my TV again.

You can watch him on Famously Single in June.  Check his threads for the preview clip he tweeted out earlier.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:Next location perhaps??

Chris Harrison
@chrisbharrison
Well howdy #Houston let's dance #BoomerSooner

Final Four of NCAA basketball is in Houston this weekend. Oklahoma is in the final four, hence the Boomer Sooner. Even my UT lovin' heart is hoping for the Sooners to win for the conference.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Oh never mind then! Not a basketball fan laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:17 pm

Linds911 wrote:Oh never mind then! Not a basketball fan laugh out loud

Not a problem. I was my dad's honorary son since my four brothers hated sports.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa