SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:52 am

Interesting. Fleiss deleted that tweet I posted above and has now posted this one:

@fleissmeister: JoJo is now in a far-away land... So romantic! #TheBachelorette

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:26 am

The weird thing about MF's first tweet you posted is that if they traveled internationally (Europe or Asia) yesterday late afternoon/early evening PST they would have either just recently arrived or still be in transit. So unless JoJo's 1 on 1 date was someone sitting next to her on the flight NOT then as usual MF is full of misleading innuendos.

I think it is hilarious MF is begging Bachelor Nation to get his twitter follows to 60K when several of the past leads and cast have in the 100's of thousands on twitter and 1 million plus on IG.  He may be the puppetmaster but the puppets trump his popularity big time. Hugesmile

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:37 am

Elan tweeted about being at LAX a few times yesterday, so if he is telling the truth, it does seem like they would have probably officially arrived to their next location late last night or today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:39 am

Ash2214 wrote:Elan tweeted about being at LAX a few times yesterday, so if he is telling the truth, it does seem like they would have probably officially arrived to their next location late last night or today.
werent they already In PA last week?  I wonder why he was in LA.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:53 am

^ I'm not sure, but Fleiss also referenced CA when he tweeted someone the other day asking if the sandwich place in PA would ship to CA for JoJo. Maybe it was easier to fly to wherever they are now from LAX?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:54 am

See I read lead change and thought, what are you rotating JoJo, Caila, and Amanda?

Good for JoJo if she is giving each guy a chance. I think I like it better when they don't imprint like a baby bird too quickly. Let's face it, Nick got to come back last year because Kaitlyn into no one but Shawn would have been boring tv in MF's eyes. Andi's season was interesting to me because she really liked Nick even though "perfect" Josh was there. Des was still interested in Chris, almost inspite of herself and her imprinting on Brooks. It was fun for me to watch her body and subconscious telling her Chris was it, while she her mind stubbornly was fixated on Brooks.

I know I used to complain about MF not showing the love story, but I think I like when there are some road bumps to love. I feel like the one they chose is more genuine and less bubble love that way. JP loved Ash through the Bentley stupidity, Chris loved Des through her obsession with Brooks. The minimizing of Andi's feelings for Nick to pump up Josh was a red flag to me. Even Kaitlyn and Shawn, Kaitlyn was intimate with Nick multiple times, Shawn knew it and loved her through it. Meeting this way isn't a fairy tale, it is more like dating on speed. IRL, you see if you fit and support through the good and bad. Maybe the road bumps on this crazy ride actually mimic that someway?

Who knows? All is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:14 am

I don't get it, what lead change?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:17 am

I think he's trying to say that the "frontrunner" is always changing...
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:@fleissmeister: Third lead change of the season. Could be a real nail-biter!!! #TheBachelorette

I wonder if there was a 1-on-1 yesterday.

I don't think it's a "lead" change but a change of who is in the lead to becoming the F1.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:22 am

I live in the LA area and fly often.  Many long haul direct flights to Europe and Asia leave in the early to late evening.  MF's last tweet was around 6 pm.  Flights from LAX to Europe are 10 - 11 hrs and to Asia 14 hrs plus and that is if the destination was somewhere they could fly directly too.  If they need to make stops or transfers tack on several more hours.  Based on the timing of MF's or Elan's tweets...IMO...there was no time for a 1 on 1 date yesterday.  And today I would presume JoJo, the cast and crew are resting, getting settled and adjusting to the jet lag from the massive time difference.
Tomorrow the dates should start up again.
I am not convinced they flew from LA though.  The photo of JoJo in what I assume was an airport lounge is definitely not the lounge that is at the terminal 5 location of LAX that Elan referenced as his location yesterday.
I wish some other travelers would give us a little photo help or some useful sleuthing info.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:51 am

MF needs to use sleuthing terminology. Frontrunner sounds better. Smiley I'm sure at this point, there's no change at all and JoJo is pretty certain who she's looking at for the F1. Perhaps an edit clue as to what we have to look forward to.

Thanks all for clarifying!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:14 pm

MF does exactly what MF wants to do. It does peak my interest that he seems more involved this season.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa