SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 Empty Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:00 am

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 6 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:00 am

FMG2015 wrote:makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 2qip5jc

Snapchat: lauren_bushnell

Aw look at her go!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by FMG2015 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:06 am

I wonder if Ben had the drawers to his nightstand or they went out & bought ones that fit? Or maybe the drawers needed to be fixed & that's why they were missing? She did a good job regardless! Amazing what just a different paint color can do!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:07 am

FMG2015 wrote:I wonder if Ben had the drawers to his nightstand or they went out & bought ones that fit? Or maybe the drawers needed to be fixed & that's why they were missing? She did a good job regardless! Amazing what just a different paint color can do!

My guess is they had them out already sanding/painting them and she did the body of it today. My guess is the headboard is next.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:07 am

Thanks for the new thread, GA!

The dresser looks great! I'm sure they had fun painting it. I love refurbishing old furniture!

Last edited by Julie81 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:11 am

I'm still dead over that picture of Ben and Lauren with the baby. Wow If I were Lauren, I'd lock that down and start procreating immediately!!

Also- JJ Lane was at brunch with Ben/Lauren and Ben's real life friends. He seems to hang out with Ben's group a lot. Not just Bach nation, but like real life friends.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 2qip5jc

Snapchat: lauren_bushnell

Aw look at her go!

dyra wrote:makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 OZiMisR

that "you're my person" tho  awwww

Snapchat : Lauren_bushnell

Cropped from the same s/chat pic. I think it might be the same dresser.

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 Captur19

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:25 am

Lauren's talent thumbsup please fixing my bedroom too

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:26 am

The white dresser looks like one I saw at IKEA. Not the same dresser I'm guessing.

Super impressive if it is!

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:31 am

It's the same dresser for sure. Just a fresh coat of white paint and new knobs. Much cheaper than buying an all new one!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:35 am

Julie81 wrote:It's the same dresser for sure. Just a fresh coat of white paint and new knobs. Much cheaper than buying an all new one!

How do we know it is for sure? Did Lauren mention it?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Julie81 wrote:It's the same dresser for sure. Just a fresh coat of white paint and new knobs. Much cheaper than buying an all new one!

How do we know it is for sure? Did Lauren mention it?

It looks like the Hemnes dressers from IKEA, but it is not one of those. You can tell because the legs on this dresser are more dressy at the bottom. Hemnes dressers have no curvy detail. They are very square and basic.

The snap she posted yesterday showed the dresser with drawers out (most likely being painted) and white paint on the top of the dresser. She re-did that same dresser. The legs are the same and it is the same size, you can tell by comparing the items on top in both pictures. It has to be the same, IMO.

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms