SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by charmained Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:52 pm

^^ I agree. It wouldn't be a good balance if he ended up with someone very emotional as this could lead the relationship astray. I agree with the fortune reading for them. Benlo's relationship is very grounded and if they grow well into each other, will be very transformational for the two of them.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I just love how both are so at ease at their in-laws homes. Warms my heart

Yes!! It's the overwhelming family support from both sides that makes this couple different, IMO. Their families seem ALL IN, like they know this is likely it for their kids so they better support and get on board, and they did. You don't always see this level of support like these two have from all sides. Because the people they love the most are so confident and supportive, it makes me more confident as a fan to go ahead and fan girl over them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:40 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/_Kourtlandt/status/717818422147452928/photo/1

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:59 pm

Let's keep an eye out!
congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 16 29dzolw

https://twitter.com/sierrahignite/status/717862909733380096
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ben strikes me as a very analytical, over thinker who can get intense. His mom basically said as much, that he needed someone who could "talk him off the ledge."  We saw snippets of that on the show, especially at the end when he was WAY overthinking things and taking everything very seriously. It was actually refreshing to see a Bachelor treating the process like that, so many just think with their little man parts and call it a day. Anyway, just my observation for how I think he can be. In Lauren, I see a very calm and rational individual. As the first born of many, she also strikes me as very nurturing. She also seems lighthearted and giggly. Personally, I think this is the perfect personality type for Ben, someone that could balance him out and talk him down and out of his head when needed.

She has come across as very patient and consistent, and pretty much always happy. That should allow him to go through his phases using her as an anchor.

I don't get the impression she is a talk-off-the-ledge type so much as a hold-my-hand-and-breathe-we-can-stand-here-as-long-as-you-need-to type. I keep thinking of her face in one scene when he cuddled into her; she seems to let him be. It will be nice if they do prove to be what each other needs. I definitely have hope for them.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:58 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ben strikes me as a very analytical, over thinker who can get intense. His mom basically said as much, that he needed someone who could "talk him off the ledge."  We saw snippets of that on the show, especially at the end when he was WAY overthinking things and taking everything very seriously. It was actually refreshing to see a Bachelor treating the process like that, so many just think with their little man parts and call it a day. Anyway, just my observation for how I think he can be. In Lauren, I see a very calm and rational individual. As the first born of many, she also strikes me as very nurturing. She also seems lighthearted and giggly. Personally, I think this is the perfect personality type for Ben, someone that could balance him out and talk him down and out of his head when needed.

She has come across as very patient and consistent, and pretty much always happy. That should allow him to go through his phases using her as an anchor.

I don't get the impression she is a talk-off-the-ledge type so much as a hold-my-hand-and-breathe-we-can-stand-here-as-long-as-you-need-to type. I keep thinking of her face in one scene when he cuddled into her; she seems to let him be. It will be nice if they do prove to be what each other needs. I definitely have hope for them.

@DW, I remember that scene. That was touching and said a lot about her. I love Ben too but for different reasons. Together they are a real and genuine couple that I enjoy thinking about and yes, keeping up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:52 pm

Tweets and pics are starting to come in from the game. It starts at 10 est. I can't bring them over because well, I suck at that stuff but I'm sure you fine people will!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:02 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BD4ZXV2wB_m/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:11 pm

https://twitter.com/RipCityUnited/status/717896165660819456

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 16 2h80o4i
group hug Fam bam!

Last edited by Cila51290 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:12 pm

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 16 GTKdsO0

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 16 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:21 pm

Cila51290 wrote:https://twitter.com/RipCityUnited/status/717896165660819456

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 16 2h80o4i
group hug Fam bam!

Lauren's people awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:21 pm

What a great family picture!!

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms