SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:53 am

Um... Yeah, Ben is hot with that golf swing. eyedrool Lauren is a lucky lady. By the sound of the "oooo" she knows it, too!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:58 am

sosleepy wrote:Um... Yeah, Ben is hot with that golf swing. eyedrool Lauren is a lucky lady. By the sound of the "oooo" she knows it, too!
Yes, she knows it, check the picture I just posted before your post. giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:17 am

Lauren told Ben he needed to be a Trail Blazer fan so how fun that FINALLY getting to go to the game and share her passion for the Blazers with Ben......she was immediately thinking of wedding planning.  So cute and yet another fun story for them to share in the future.  The way she reacted and answered the question about the idea coming to her to discuss it at the game in the interview posted here is beyond charming!! congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 24 1f60a

These two were just meant to be.  They are so wonderful together. congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 24 1f60d  congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 24 1f60d
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:40 am

I bet it was seeing Ben in her environment, at a place she really loves (Blazer game), and seeing him decked out in the Blazer gear, and she was like "I have to lock this sh*% down!" "Let's plan the wedding." I bet it got blurted out in much the same way she told him she wanted to meet his parents 5 minutes into dating him. Ben didn't seem to mind either time! congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 24 3806527698 He seems all in to start planning. Huge, cheesey grin when she said she might try on some wedding dresses while in Portland. congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 24 2498057887
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:45 am

I think Ben is just as excited as Lauren to have a wedding. He's mentioned how awesome it will be to have all his friends & family in one place. He's also gone to a lot of his best friends wedding so I think he can't wait for it to be his turn. I mean there's no way Abc would pass up their wedding. I feel like I know the Bushnells and the Higgins so well. The way everything happened during the show, atfr, and post show, this will be one beautiful wedding with the families front and center.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:55 am

Agreed Sleepy! Truly hoping for a TV wedding. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:58 am

In one of those interviews, they both acknowledged the wedding *could* be in Portland. If it's in Portland, it'll be private for sure. Any wedding ABC produces for them will be in the surrounding LA area.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:30 am

^^^ As to that, we don't really what they're doing or not doing.... but they've been smart enough to keep that all to themselves.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:41 am

Lauren's  snapchat selfie

https://instagram.com/p/BD6yPmKxQcF/

She's so cute

Last edited by ForeverLove on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:42 am

DO NOT compare other contestants in a FAN Forum. Please read the rules to avoid a 3 day ban.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:28 am

ForeverLove wrote:Lauren's  snapchat selfie

https://instagram.com/p/BD6yPmKxQcF/

She's so cute

It's saying this page isn't available. I already saw it on snap chat. I don't know about anyone else but I hate when the snap chat pics are distorted like that with pigs faces & rabit faces, it's so annoying . Does anyone else feel the same? She is so pretty and to use that horrible feature I just can't see it or get use to it. no no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:38 am

Guess Lauren is holding true to her words. She has a SC up trying on her mother wedding dress . If anyone wants to bring it over ( I don't know how to) :married
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms