SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by nannymargie Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Maybe it's their way to get things done faster. Lauren goes by herself packs up, while Ben works (insurance) and then they head to Indiana and come back to Denver to just finally relax. That way they wont have to come back from Indiana and go to LA then back to Denver. I'm sure they're tired of flying so much.

I am sure they are ready to get Lauren totally moved in and then they can just get back to a normal life. But I think Ben mentioned a little vacation after Lauren is moved in. So we can expect a vacation fairly soon also.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:57 pm

I loved Lauren's response to this tweet. Said it's definitely a forever love.  heartbeat

.@LaurenBushnell3  Love your fashion style & how you carry yourself with grace & class. Best wishes to you & @benhiggi & a forever love. xox

@__Pat__2 @benhiggi thank you! Definitely a forever love! Right @benhiggi ???

I don't think it's a big deal if Lauren is heading to LA on her own. I have a feeling based on her SM today and their interview back at the Blazer game that Ben is back at work "to support us." We know they'll be reuniting at the end of the week regardless. They've been together a month straight- and once Lauren's crap is moved, that's it. They live together. It might be a little nice for Lauren to spend a last couple days with her roommate and friends in LA, and maybe Ben might enjoy a few days to himself before his bedroom, closet, bathroom get over run. congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 3806527698

I believe these two. I think this is it for both of them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Theres a video on tw @lanemarshall_ i wonder what does ben mean that he doesnt know if he will ever be back??? Where is he? Aahh confused
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:53 pm

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 HCKitrB

Ben commented laugh out loud

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Cinn3 wrote:Theres a video on tw @lanemarshall_  i wonder what does ben mean that he doesnt know if he will ever be back??? Where is he? Aahh confused

I think he was joking because he said that she had been hiding him.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Julie81 wrote:
Cinn3 wrote:Theres a video on tw @lanemarshall_  i wonder what does ben mean that he doesnt know if he will ever be back??? Where is he? Aahh confused

I think he was joking because he said that she had been hiding him.

Maybe! But he also said he might never come back? (So not denver?) Idk..
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:20 pm

I think that girl is from NYC. Her IG seems to point at that. Ben probably meant not going back to NYC anytime soon.

http://instagram.com/lanemarshall
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:49 pm

^^ that whole exchange greatly confuses me too. Who is Cary Fetman, is that a Bach producer?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ that whole exchange greatly confuses me too. Who is Cary Fetman, is that a Bach producer?

Stylist!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Does Lauren have a car, does anyone know? If she does how is that going to get to Denver?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:01 pm

There's goes Lolo's feet! On the move to get her things to Denver. They do not disappoint !

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Does Lauren have a car, does anyone know?   If she does how is that going to get to Denver?

I had the exact same thought.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms