SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:32 pm

He probably left early this AM with all the other business types who could care less about him/not even recognize him. I guess we just wait for Lauren to resurface. My guess is she stayed in Denver, with the outside possibility she travelled with him, but I doubt it. Perhaps she'll busy herself this week unpacking and getting settled. It's not going to be easy, but Denver is her home now, so she'll hopefully make friends, get settled in and learn to live there whether or not Ben is right there or traveling for work, because it seems his company sends him to Florida a lot. Lauren, by nature, also travels for work whenever she goes back. Just part of their normal that they are going to have to adjust to. I'm personally glad they seem to be settling into very normal life.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Al Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Could he have posted a video he took last week? I think people can manually put in a location on instagram. Correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm not that instagram savvy Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:47 pm

Do we know how often he usually travels to Florida? I have no doubt Lauren will make Denver her home. Her BFF lives near by snd another friend too. She'll fix up the house and most likely will start working soonish herself. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:38 pm

Lauren's goddaughter is so cute video of both of them
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEY4jS5iEAD/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules3 Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:55 pm

Al wrote:Could he have posted a video he took last week? I think people can manually put in a location on instagram. Correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm not that instagram savvy Smiley

Yes, he could have taken this video last week and just decided to post it now. I do that a lot!

Jules3

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:48 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Lauren's goddaughter is so cute video of both of them
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEY4jS5iEAD/?hl=en
So adorable! I know its probably in the distant future but Lauren and Ben would have the cutest kids IMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:16 pm

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 71 Ud6uXMF

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 71 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Ben and Lauren look happy in this picture at the airport the other day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZoRoWR3um/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:35 pm

Ben's still in Denver! This is a video

This girl's location is Arvada, CO which is near Denver

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:56 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Ben and Lauren look happy in this picture at the airport the other day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZoRoWR3um/?hl=en

I just love how Ben always looks so happy. Lauren must be doing something right.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:56 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZvN4UkEap/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:00 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BEZxawOy-8N/

Judging by the following picture. This girl's dad works with Ben. She took a picture with him in August 2015.

https://instagram.com/p/6n5s3FS-5K/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms