SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 pm

I really like this girl. Hope she does well in her modelling and business endeavors.

Not that it means anything but during the interview with Osher and Richie on Facebook, he was asked about what attracts him to a woman and he said their eyes and personality. He almost said the same thing he said during his ITM about Olena's eyes looking in to his soul.
It was just about then that Osher look at him and mentioned that people will see... and that Olena on the show has those eyes and they played it off no idea might be something or not question

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks so much for all that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:55 pm

Idlemess wrote:I really like this girl. Hope she does well in her modelling and business endeavors.

Not that it means anything but during the interview with Osher and Richie on Facebook, he was asked about what attracts him to a woman and he said their eyes and personality. He almost said the same thing he said during his ITM about Olena's eyes looking in to his soul.
It was just about then that Osher look at him and mentioned that people will see... and that Olena on the show has those eyes and they played it off no idea might be something or not question      

We`ll see but she is definitely a dark horse. I think it`s a good thing that she is so quiet in terms of social activity. And there were no paps pics at the moment. I remember that last season Lana and Heather were constantly followed by the paps to pull all the attention away from Snez so she and Sam could do their secret house meet ups.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:01 pm

I'm still waiting on her to accept my follow request, laugh out loud.

Thanks Natik for your info.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:32 am

Idlemess wrote:I really like this girl. Hope she does well in her modelling and business endeavors.

i like her too. She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders and asked the hard questions. I have my fingers crossed

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:20 am

I also like Olena and am looking forward to seeing her journey...hopefully with Richie. Very impressive young women and IMO it can not have been easy, what with immigrating at 9yrs old (doubt she spoke English??) and then travelling in places like South Korea and China for modelling. It also appears that the girls in the house also "love" her...so far. I also have my fingers crossed.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:13 am

Well I´m biased cause we Russian speaking people tend to stick together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can tell you from my personal experience. My parents immigrated to Germany when I was 10 years old and it`s brutal for a kid. It was though. You left your friends, your school and your mother country behind and has to begin with zero. Everything is different, the language, the country, the culture, the people and the life style. And you have to learn at a young age to make adult decisions for your future. So I definitely can relate to her and I can see where her maturity is coming from. On paper and physical she may be 23 years old but with her life experience and the things she was going threw she is at least 27 years old.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:20 am

Loulou wrote:I also like Olena and am looking forward to seeing her journey...hopefully with Richie.  Very impressive young women and IMO it can not have been easy, what with immigrating at 9yrs old (doubt she spoke English??) and then travelling in places like South Korea and China for modelling.  It also appears that the girls in the house also "love" her...so far.  I also have my fingers crossed.

It was funny they mentioned that on the show and about how they want to be with her or are in love with her laugh out loud

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:26 am

Does anyone know if she is active on SM yet? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olena has been active on her SM for a while now and has accepted follow requests. Alex and Nikki are the only 2 girls who have not accepted follow requests but Alex has been active and commented on IG posts (public) and has other contestants following her while Nikki is the least active (she has not accepted any requests) but Nikki's sister (public) has tagged her and posted about her on her IG (dani gogan) and followed Richie when filming was over and has liked IG pics of Richie and Nikki. All the other contestants are active and have accepted follows.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:42 am

Does social media use give any big clues on who the F1 is?
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:44 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!

I am trying to narrow down the F1 based on SM (if possible) & who the paps are following around since you guys have posted that the paps know who the F1 is.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla