SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 49 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Quane wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - there are pages and pages discussing this article.

Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there tons and tons of discussion on the media coverage of Olena. But I find it very strange I could not find any media coverage of Nikki which was posted on Bach au. Did we miss that media coverage. Sleuthers have missed a big chunk of infor then. I don't believe in media so much but since we have discussed other contestant, wonder how did this infor was not discussed. JMH question.

I'm not sure what you mean. Anyone can bring information over from any media outlook SM or Bach AU facebook or wherever they please. If you would like to bring something over, by all means go ahead. Or feel free to post what exactly is it that was missed.

It's not like there is one designated person that brings information over and deliberately left out Nikki. We have a lot of very experienced sleuthers as well as new sleuthers, who all do a good job.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Still on the Olena f1 train till it ends. Despite the edit, news@ natik
video keep me hoping.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:36 pm

Ok not sure if this has been posted or relevant but Olena's sister Julz several days ago opened her instagram account to public again. Still question the photo of her in front of the 'big banana' especially if Olena is not F1??
I have come to terms with Olena not being F1 and is obviously happy however still have doubts as everything prior to this weeks media/spoilers indicated that she was F1. Glimmer of hope?? Why is she not in the media today? is it because she is eliminated tonight and will do the rounds tomorrow? or is it she is F1 and giving Nikki and Alex exposure as after finale she will have the spot light?? Because the bachau winner was always sleuthed here never paid attention to media before??
happy viewing to everyone but especially [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. What ever the outcome I think it will be a learning experience for the folk sleuthing for future sessions. I have come to the realisation it is better to watch spoilt so can enjoy/look for the love story..the 'mystery' is not good for my productivity and health. handwave

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:37 pm

the 'mystery' is not good for my productivity and health

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 49 3806527698 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:41 pm

fabgirl wrote:Still on the Olena f1 train till it ends. Despite the edit, news@ natik
video keep me hoping.
This has been an amazing journey for them all. Wishing
all the best to each participant.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:51 pm

I can't see Olena being F3, especially after all the scaps she has. Alex F1, Olena F2 and Nikki F3. This is exactly how I see it now. Richie won't take Olena to F3. I don't believe he will. At all. And if Olena is F2, she has scored herself the ette gig!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:57 pm

I doubt Olena has scored the ette gig, imo. Her edit with being called a "vault" and walls up doesn't make for someone who is seen as ready for a relationship and to find love and is open and vulnerable, imo. Quite the opposite, imo, as Richie himself said in his interview she is "closed off". Outside of culture being the reason or justification, the bottom line, imo, is TPTB would want a lead who opened their heart all the way and were vulnerable and got hurt (like Sam Frost, and even Heather, imo, if she had wanted to do the gig but she didn't) and thus are ready for their love story or will go with someone new like they did with Bette AU S2 (as Lana was in a relationship) and Sarah/F3 was not in love nor heartbroken so no real storyboard there for a love story second chance.

That being said, I think she will be just fine with the guys and from the looks of those pics it seems like that is the case. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I doubt Olena has scored the ette gig, imo. Her edit with being called a "vault" and walls up doesn't make for someone who is seen as ready for a relationship and to find love and is open and vulnerable, imo. Quite the opposite, imo, as Richie himself said in his interview she is "closed off". Outside of culture being the reason or justification, the bottom line, imo, is TPTB would want a lead who opened their heart all the way and were vulnerable and got hurt (like Sam Frost, and even Heather, imo, if she had wanted to do the gig but she didn't) and thus are ready for their love story or will go with someone new like they did with Bette AU S2 (as Lana was in a relationship) and Sarah/F3 was not in love nor heartbroken so no real storyboard there for a love story second chance.

That being said, I think she will be just fine with the guys and from the looks of those pics it seems like that is the case. jmo
I totally agree AAL. If Nikki isn't the F1, then imo she is the clear choice for the ette over Olena for all the reasons you have mentioned. I would happily watch a whole season of her finding love,  but hopefully she's already got her man. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:15 pm

All though I think that Olena being "closed off" shouldn't be too much of a problem as Richie was described as being quite similar during bette and now he is our bachelor I think maybe her being so young might work against her jmo.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:15 pm

I disagree. I believe Olena will score the gig. It's too soon to decide now but if she's still single, they will pounce at any opportunity to make her the next ette ***IMO***. They seem to promote her on SM, The Bachelor AU website etc and many other places. IMO Olena would be perfect as the next bachelorette. Although Richie may not be her one, she will have the love story she has always wanted. Especially if she tells Richie she loves him on tonight's episode. She will open her heart, only to have it heartbroken, only to have her journey continuing on whether or not she will be able to find love again as the next ette. She has a huge amount of fans and I'm sure if AUS see her heartbreak (just like they saw Richie's) everyone will be supporting her to become the next ette. I know for a fact she will have my 100% support. Aswell as for all the Olena fans on this thread including Quane, Fifty, BedHead, HappygoLucky, Lulou, and all the others Smiley
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:19 pm

Hanate wrote:All though I think that Olena being "closed off" shouldn't be too much of a problem as Richie was described as being quite similar during bette and now he is our bachelor I think maybe her being so young might work against her jmo.
That's a good point! I wish we had been able to see more of her cheeky, playful or even sensual side that we've been able to see/hear about post show (like in her friendship with Steff and the playful photos with Mr tennis).
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:27 pm

HodanG wrote:I disagree. I believe Olena will score the gig. It's too soon to decide now but if she's still single, they will pounce at any opportunity to make her the next ette. They seem to promote her on SM, The Bachelor AU website etc and many other places. IMO Olena would be perfect as the next bachelorette. Although Richie may not be her one, she will have the love story she has always wanted. Especially if she tells Richie she loves him on tonight's episode. She will open her heart, only to have it heartbroken, only to have her journey continuing on whether or not she will be able to find love again as the next ette. She has a huge amount of fans and I'm sure if AUS see her heartbreak (just like they saw Richie's) everyone will be supporting her to become the next ette. I know for a fact she will have my 100% support. Aswell as for all the Olena fans on this thread including Quane, Fifty, BedHead, HappygoLucky, Lulou, and all the others Smiley

I'm with you absolutely HodanG.  Richie was exactly the same which would be why he sends her of at F3 like Sam Frost did. Frosty couldn't get anything out of him yet when the female is the same the public call it irritating or too much hard work. The public are such a mysoginistic breed when it comes to this showIMO. She has a great chance of being bachette. She's extremely popular with the public, she has said herself she is now able to share her feelings with anyone after this experience and let's  face it she can't botch it up any worse than Richie did with his drool IMO. He hasn't been particularly well received and the small part of the public that don't like her, don't have to watch IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla