Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by HodanG on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Fifty wrote:
HodanG wrote:I disagree. I believe Olena will score the gig. It's too soon to decide now but if she's still single, they will pounce at any opportunity to make her the next ette. They seem to promote her on SM, The Bachelor AU website etc and many other places. IMO Olena would be perfect as the next bachelorette. Although Richie may not be her one, she will have the love story she has always wanted. Especially if she tells Richie she loves him on tonight's episode. She will open her heart, only to have it heartbroken, only to have her journey continuing on whether or not she will be able to find love again as the next ette. She has a huge amount of fans and I'm sure if AUS see her heartbreak (just like they saw Richie's) everyone will be supporting her to become the next ette. I know for a fact she will have my 100% support. Aswell as for all the Olena fans on this thread including Quane, Fifty, BedHead, HappygoLucky, Lulou, and all the others Smiley

I'm with you absolutely HodanG.  Richie was exactly the same which would be why he sends her of at F3 like Sam Frost did. Frosty couldn't get anything out of him yet when the female is the same the public call it irritating or too much hard work. The public are such a mysoginistic breed when it comes to this showIMO. She has a great chance of being bachette. She's extremely popular with the public, she has said herself she is now able to share her feelings with anyone after this experience and let's  face it she can't botch it up any worse than Richie did with his drool IMO. He hasn't been particularly well received and the small part of the public that don't like her, don't have to watch IMO

Couldn't have said it any better Fifty!!
avatar
HodanG

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:14 pm

I don't see Olena anything like Richie or his edit. Not even close, imo. I have also seen many comments on SM, including FB where the comments about Olena are negative and public don't like her especially recently so I don't see it like Heather or Richie at all in public sentiment. Also, Olena's recent pics of her with the other guys I have seen a definitely change on SM with those who liked who who don't like her so much anymore so I think it is definitely having an impact, and a negative one at that. So I will be interested to see what SM reaction is if she leaves... especially in light of the pics that came out about her. I also think it is more than just public sentiment or even followers that TPTB look for when casting a lead... I think that they most of all look for someone who seems most ready for a committed relationship, and imo, I don't think she is and it's not so much a negative for her, I just don't see her like Sam Fro or Georgia Love or Heather (who I think would have been top choice for Bette but she said she didn't want to be).

ETA: I just checked the FB for Bach AU to see who has the most likes for their video/HTD pics and see if SM public sentiment is most for Olena and it is not. So based on that, I don't see Olena as liked most by the public, especially when it comes to F3 it is telling to me that she is not based on the SM response.


Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24858
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see Olena anything like Richie or his edit. Not even close, imo. I have also seen many comments on SM, including FB where the comments about Olena are negative and public don't like her especially recently so I don't see it like Heather or Richie at all in public sentiment. Also, Olena's recent pics of her with the other guys I have seen a definitely change on SM with those who liked who who don't like her so much anymore so I think it is definitely having an impact, and a negative one at that. So I will be interested to see what SM reaction is if she leaves... especially in light of the pics that came out about her. I also think it is more than just public sentiment or even followers that TPTB look for when casting a lead... I think that they most of all look for someone who seems most ready for a committed relationship, and imo, I don't think she is and it's not so much a negative for her, I just don't see her like Sam Fro or Georgia Love or Heather (who I think would have been top choice for Bette but she said she didn't want to be).

ETA: I just checked the FB for Bach AU to see who has the most likes for their video/HTD pics and see if SM public sentiment is most for Olena and it is not. So based on that, I don't see Olena as liked most by the public, especially when it comes to F3 it is telling to me that she is not based on the SM response.

Well one can only speculate after all as you said it is a long time away.  We also don't know what was left on the editing floor either but Osher has been incredibly supportive of her on twitter and the bach production crew have as well via SM so thats a step in the right direction regardless of pics IMO.  But being ready for a long term relationship was also my point about Richie going into a long term relationship with a single mum.   One must be aware of the responsibilities that that entails once you are out of the love bubble. Yes being a role model is great but there are other issues and responsibilities that need to be addressed and you need to be prepared for that. His comment saying its just about her is worrying.  And considering right through this process he kept saying he wanted to wait and have kids, it is very different to having an instant family. Otherwise if he is looking for someone to date, he perhaps should have used Tinder IMO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great article on Rolena

Loulou

Female Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Quane on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:13 am

Fifty wrote:
HodanG wrote:I disagree. I believe Olena will score the gig. It's too soon to decide now but if she's still single, they will pounce at any opportunity to make her the next ette. They seem to promote her on SM, The Bachelor AU website etc and many other places. IMO Olena would be perfect as the next bachelorette. Although Richie may not be her one, she will have the love story she has always wanted. Especially if she tells Richie she loves him on tonight's episode. She will open her heart, only to have it heartbroken, only to have her journey continuing on whether or not she will be able to find love again as the next ette. She has a huge amount of fans and I'm sure if AUS see her heartbreak (just like they saw Richie's) everyone will be supporting her to become the next ette. I know for a fact she will have my 100% support. Aswell as for all the Olena fans on this thread including Quane, Fifty, BedHead, HappygoLucky, Lulou, and all the others Smiley

I'm with you absolutely HodanG.  Richie was exactly the same which would be why he sends her of at F3 like Sam Frost did. Frosty couldn't get anything out of him yet when the female is the same the public call it irritating or too much hard work. The public are such a mysoginistic breed when it comes to this showIMO. She has a great chance of being bachette. She's extremely popular with the public, she has said herself she is now able to share her feelings with anyone after this experience and let's  face it she can't botch it up any worse than Richie did with his drool IMO. He hasn't been particularly well received and the small part of the public that don't like her, don't have to watch IMO


iTA with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Spot on. clapping!


Last edited by Quane on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional infor)

Quane

Female Posts : 117
Join date : 2015-09-29
Age : 48
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:04 am

Hi, does anyone know when Olena is doing radio PR as so far have not seen anything??
Thanks! Only a few hours to go.  
Still in two minds about Olena being F1.  Maybe im too logical as I cant explain why she registered with Chadwick Modelling Agency, Richie indicating will be working in Orange later in the year, Steph comments, her sisters instagram photo in front of Coff Harbours big banana???  Then there is the edit which reminds me of Jordan not opening up to JoJo until day before FRC and Lauren didn't make her feelings clear until after HTV.  Plus Richie not wanting children immediately - surely he could of down played his thoughts regarding this??  The eye contact comment in the facebook interview.  the list goes on.  Anyway will see where the cards fall ??  Everyone appears happy post show so that is the main thing.  Happy viewing.  JMO

Loulou

Female Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Quane on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:27 am

Loulou wrote:Hi, does anyone know when Olena is doing radio PR as so far have not seen anything??
Thanks!  Only a few hours to go.  
Still in two minds about Olena being F1.  Maybe im too logical as I cant explain why she registered with Chadwick Modelling Agency, Richie indicating will be working in Orange later in the year, Steph comments, her sisters instagram photo in front of Coff Harbours big banana???  Then there is the edit which reminds me of Jordan not opening up to JoJo until day before FRC and Lauren didn't make her feelings clear until after HTV.  Plus Richie not wanting children immediately - surely he could of down played his thoughts regarding this??  The eye contact comment in the facebook interview.  the list goes on.  Anyway will see where the cards fall ??  Everyone appears happy post show so that is the main thing.  Happy viewing.  JMO

Don't forget Anna did not open up to Tim until the last day before the FRC too. She was also thought to be young and guarded but after how years together they are still going strong. JMHO.

Quane

Female Posts : 117
Join date : 2015-09-29
Age : 48
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Just Looking on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:37 am

Quane wrote:
Loulou wrote:Hi, does anyone know when Olena is doing radio PR as so far have not seen anything??
Thanks!  Only a few hours to go.  
Still in two minds about Olena being F1.  Maybe im too logical as I cant explain why she registered with Chadwick Modelling Agency, Richie indicating will be working in Orange later in the year, Steph comments, her sisters instagram photo in front of Coff Harbours big banana???  Then there is the edit which reminds me of Jordan not opening up to JoJo until day before FRC and Lauren didn't make her feelings clear until after HTV.  Plus Richie not wanting children immediately - surely he could of down played his thoughts regarding this??  The eye contact comment in the facebook interview.  the list goes on.  Anyway will see where the cards fall ??  Everyone appears happy post show so that is the main thing.  Happy viewing.  JMO

Don't forget Anna did not open up to Tim until the last day before the FRC too. She was also thought to be young and guarded but after how years together they are still going strong.  JMHO.

Anna is only a couple of years younger than Tim, I think.

Just Looking

Posts : 762
Join date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:43 am

I am thinking that Olena may be F2 only if she opens up and is saying she is in love or falling in love. If not, then I definitely see her as F3 and how I speculated earlier on when the season promo came out and her pics of her in F3 reminded me of Sarah/F3 and similar in that they didn't fall in love on the show (nothing wrong with that, can't force feelings as Richie said).

Either way, though, as F3 or F2, I don't see her as Bette as I honestly don't think this show is suited to her at all and I mean that in a positive way for her.

I think she should take the opportunities that come her way to make a bigger name for herself with her modeling career and other aspirations she may have. No doubt she is a stunning girl and will succeed in her endeavors yes
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24858
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Miyala on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:47 am

Did you see the article about Olena being cosy with Nick Lindahl. Recent... she is not F1 in my opinion. If thats recent pictures... no chance

Miyala

Female Posts : 876
Join date : 2012-06-09
Location : Switzerland (but am Swedish)

Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Miyala on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Miyala

Female Posts : 876
Join date : 2012-06-09
Location : Switzerland (but am Swedish)

Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:53 am

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Olena-Khamula-Bachelor-2016-Elimination-Interview-42382710

When we interviewed Olena Khamula before this season of The Bachelor kicked off, we loved her straight away. She was honest, funny and charming, and we knew she would be one to watch when the show started. When Richie Strahan met her, he was clearly taken by her — so much so she made it to the final three!

Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be. Olena was left without a rose in tonight's penultimate episode of the show. Prior to her elimination, we chatted to the Ukrainian beauty about not landing that final rose, why she wasn't sad to leave and whether or not she's dating tennis player Nick Lindahl. Scroll to read!

POPSUGAR Australia: How did you feel about being eliminated?

Olena: I think I'm fine, I feel OK about being eliminated. I saw it coming, it wasn't a big surprise to me. I had a really honest conversation with Richie where I didn't really think I was the girl for him at the end.

PS: Why's that?

Olena: Oh, look, we had a great relationship. We had a really fantastic relationship but I think after the home dates it made me question so much about things with Perth [where Richie lives] and . . . I knew the other girls had a lot of feelings for him and I knew that it was not fair. I didn't want to go in for the win, I really wanted to be honest to myself and to him, so he could find his true love. I knew it wasn't me.

PS: Wow! Did you feel that way for a long time?

Olena: No, not really. I think I kind of figured it out after the hometown dates. Before I was like, "OK, I really . . . What if I still don't know something about him?" That was something that intrigued me and I wanted to keep going to find out more about him. I felt like I didn't have enough time for myself to open up towards him.

PS: One of the things we loved about you was that you stayed true to yourself — you didn't move too fast and you were honest about keeping your walls up. Did you ever worry that would work against you?

Olena: No, I was just being myself. I wasn't going to lie to him about who I am, or that I like camping. I really enjoyed the mud, you know Tough Mudder? I enjoyed that. I wasn't going to lie to him about the person that I am and how I felt. I wanted him to know the real me, and then he could judge if I'm the girl for him, like I was judging if he's the guy for me.

PS: What did you think of Richie?

Olena: I think he's an amazing guy! I think he's a great guy. He's funny, he's so bubbly. He's a lot funnier off camera than on. A lot of people meet me out in the street and they're like, "Please tell me Richie's not boring," and I'm like, "He's not boring!" The edit does not do him justice; he's funny as hell. Nina and I would have massive crack-ups — he's a very funny guy.

PS: He's very charismatic in real life, too!

Olena: Yeah, he's a massive character! I think he was just really nervous, the nerves were kicking in. Great guy.

PS: Between Alex and Nikki, does one stand out to you as the clear winner?

Olena: I think both girls are absolutely amazing. They both have different personalities but both are amazing. I'm not sure . . . I can't really figure out which one Richie will go for. It's 50-50 for me, to be honest.

PS: Did you get along with both Nikki and Alex?

Olena: I got along very well with Alex — she was my roomie! I love Nikki, Nikki's great but me and Alex definitely got along. Fantastic girl.

PS: What made you decide to go on the show in the first place? Are you ready to settle down?

Olena: I really do want to find a man, I really do want to fall in love. It's been really hard for me with the dating scene — I've been really picking the wrong guys. They're all great guys, but just not for me. Not for my personality, but they might make another girl happy. I came on the show, I really did want to fall in love. When I was signing up, it was [for] the experience, and thinking that I could potentially find the love of my life — why not go for it?

PS: Did it give you more of an idea of what you're looking for in a man?

Olena: I learnt a lot about myself on the show. I'm such an emotional person deep inside but when it comes out I really don't know how to control it. So I'd rather hold it in and not show anything. After the show, I've been — not an emotional wreck — but I've been very open with my feelings and how I feel about certain things and people. I've been getting a really positive vibe from people, that they appreciate that I'm [being honest] about certain things and how I feel about them.

PS: Did you find it hard to keep it all a secret?

Olena: I did for a little bit, I was trying really hard to keep it under wraps. But sitting at home isn't going to happen for me. I'm a very outgoing person, I love people, I love being social, telling stories, going for coffee . . . So for me to be sitting at home, I would be depressed. I couldn't do it!Of course I'm going to go out, I'm going to have fun. I tried to keep it under wraps as much as possible but it wasn't going to happen. If I wanted to keep everything under wraps I would have had to be sitting at home in my room, on Netflix.

PS: So how sad were you to go home — or were you not sad at all?

Olena: Oh . . . Honestly? [Laughs] I think I had a feeling I was going to go home. Steph [Dixon, a former bachelorette] said every girl gets a feeling when they're going to go home. I already had my speech prepared! When I walked up to him I was like, "Look, I know I'm going home. Don't feel bad, don't look at me with your puppy dog eyes — I'm fine!" [Laughs] I promise you, I'm all good. We had a good conversation and he understood what I was talking about and I understood what he was talking about. At the end of the day, he wasn't for me — he's for someone else.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum