SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:32 pm

emusha wrote:Sure. I copied it from someone who posted the same comments on one of the threads but i searched and found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which had that quote almost exactly so adding that in, though not sure where the person who posted this earlier got it from first.

The full article and the source is posted here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:03 am

natik wrote:
mercieme wrote:Anyone watching Olena's feet based on silence or lack there of from SM? TIA

Well she accepted my request recently but there is nothing significant on her instagram account. It seems like she is not into the whole instagram thing. She has only 39 pics and the last one she posted was from January. The most of the pictures are from professional photoshoots. She is following a few girls from her season and that is basically it.

It looks like she is following Alex and Kiki. That could be because the three of them are in the modelling industry. But considering how gorgeous she is and how successful she is, she certainly doesn't have the 1000 selfies you would expect someone of her age to have. It seems that she is incredibly humble and very mature for her age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Olena recently posted a professional shot on IG. A double head shot that highlighted her eyes. Just wow!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:33 pm

Idlemess wrote:Olena recently posted a professional shot on IG. A double head shot that highlighted her eyes. Just wow!

Seriously obsessed with this girl. Not just because she is drop dead gorgeous but she has been one of the few contestants that haven't hung on the bachelors every word and calls him out on his so called "smooth" moves. If she isn't F1 she is going to fly through this as I have never seen the media so obsessed with someone. Pop sugar has about 6 articles on her at the moment. Good on her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:47 pm

If or not F1, she'll do well regardless. She's coming across very likeable and sincere. Plus her looks doesn't hurt. To me, her lack of entitlement and jealousy is a good thing because the audience picks up on that. She seems a good egg.

I guess the one thing in common with Richie is that he seems to have a huge fascination for the model world laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:35 am

Idlemess wrote:If or not F1, she'll do well regardless. She's coming across very likeable and sincere. Plus her looks doesn't hurt. To me, her lack of entitlement and jealousy is a good thing because the audience picks up on that. She seems a good egg.

I guess the one thing in common with Richie is that he seems to have a huge fascination for the model world laugh out loud

cantstopl I think 80% of them were/are models

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:40 pm

a recent story on Oleana about competition in the house and her modeling shots

H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:58 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:a recent story on Oleana about competition in the house and her modeling shots

Nice read...thanks for posting. I like that someone posted this comment about her on the link: "I know Olena personally and apart from being very attractive, she is very down to earth and is not a drama queen."

She really does come across very mature for her age as others have also noted. I think she will be fine regardless of the show's outcome. I wonder also if the producers want her doing interviews now since Nikki has been more in the news compared to the other girls....should be interesting how things continue to pan out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:13 pm

mercieme wrote:
H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:a recent story on Oleana about competition in the house and her modeling shots

Nice read...thanks for posting. I like that someone posted this comment about her on the link:  "I know Olena personally and apart from being very attractive, she is very down to earth and is not a drama queen."

She really does come across very mature for her age as others have also noted. I think she will be fine regardless of the show's outcome. I wonder also if the producers want her doing interviews now since Nikki has been more in the news compared to the other girls....should be interesting how things continue to pan out.

These photo shoots are very telling. She is definitely not F1. JMO. F1 would be more low profile I guess. You will not go around shooting raunchy photos when you are supposed to be someone's new girlfriend. Or maybe it's acceptable in the show is world. I really like her and would hope for good things for her. I am old fashioned though. I feel they if she is F1 she should keep a low profile until the show ends. IMO.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:33 pm

IMO These photos were taken over a period of time prior to the her being on the Bach.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Quane wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Nice read...thanks for posting. I like that someone posted this comment about her on the link:  "I know Olena personally and apart from being very attractive, she is very down to earth and is not a drama queen."

These photo shoots are very telling. She is definitely not F1. JMO. F1 would be more low profile I guess. You will not go around shooting raunchy photos when you are supposed to be someone's new girlfriend. Or maybe it's acceptable in the show is world. I really like her and would hope for good things for her. I am old fashioned though. I feel they if she is F1 she should keep a low profile until the show ends. IMO.

They are old shots. She has explained it in an interview if I find it I will post it. DM had the same shots in a story when she went on her first date. An easy google search will have the pictures come up. As a matter of fact I don't think the photographer who shot those pictures is actually doing model shots anymore going by his Insta account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:59 pm

IMO, the photos were sexy and sensual and not over the top. This young seems to have her ist together and I can only root for her and wish her success on all her endeavors. 

Usually try to not get caught up with any of the contestants but this one is special.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla