SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 15 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Sundy wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
robinvi wrote:Nikki fans, I am getting nervous. The Orlena camp is making some solid points. I am not sure she makes it. I will be devastated. I want to be strong and not wavier, but I am wavering. sad
Me too .  I think we should brace ourselves for this.

I think she is still fine. I'm still expecting her to be F1 but if not then hey I'm super happy for Richie either way. #teamrichie after all.

IA. IMO nikki is F1, I can't see otherwise. i just have a gut feeling. I haven't seen olena thread. Can someone just summarise what is so convincing on their end?

I just feel like with nikki it seems to just fall in place. I feel very strongly about her being from WA and being in that race scene. It just seems to fit. I would feel like it would be too much what ifs for richie if he doesn't pick her especially because they have a very obvious attraction and connection.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:36 pm

joshfan wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
Me too .  I think we should brace ourselves for this.

I think she is still fine. I'm still expecting her to be F1 but if not then hey I'm super happy for Richie either way. #teamrichie after all.

IA. IMO nikki is F1, I can't see otherwise. i just have a gut feeling. I haven't seen olena thread. Can someone just summarise what is so convincing on their end?

I just feel like with nikki it seems to just fall in place. I feel very strongly about her being from WA and being in that race scene. It just seems to fit. I would feel like it would be too much what ifs for richie if he doesn't pick her especially because they have a very obvious attraction and connection.

Me too! I called it after their HTD and I'm not changing my mind. I see Nikki as F1.

It's a gut feeling as well as conclusions I've made looking at the pre season sleuthing, her edit compared to the others and the fact that her and Alex are still not active on SM.  I just can't see her at F3 or F2. Unless the screen caps 100% prove that she doesn't get to LCD and MTPs I'm sticking with her capturing Richie's heart.

Also completely random thought that might be too left field - but I had wondered for a brief second if Olena might eliminate herself. She doesn't want to leave her family, her father says Richie isn't going to move for her and she says that her father always knows what's right, and in the preview she says something about maybe it was too hard or something like that - can't quite remember the words.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:39 pm

#Katiebelle
I was thinking that Olena may actually leave voluntarily as well. Something about the RC pic of her walking out with Richie reminds me of the Megan scenario. Also, the use of the word 'hassle' when discussing their relationship.

So you aren't the only one with that random thought!

The closest connection I see is between Richie and Nikki - really can't see him choosing anyone else IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:44 pm

in_denial wrote:#Katiebelle
I was thinking that Olena may actually leave voluntarily as well. Something about the RC pic of her walking out with Richie reminds me of the Megan scenario. Also, the use of the word 'hassle' when discussing their relationship.

The closest connection I see is between Richie and Nikki - really can't see him choosing anyone else IMO.

Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one. And ITA agree that the clip of Olena walking out with Richie could be her leaving.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one. And ITA agree that the clip of Olena walking out with Richie could be her leaving.

yes! that is the only scene I can not interpret. I don't understand why Richie is walking with Olena who is in her rose ceremony dress. My guess is she is leaving. Also I was confused as to why they both look 'happy', (Olena and Richie are smiling and don't appear sad). I think it was a very amicable split and there were no harsh feelings, maybe even a little joke to lighten the mood. I see Richie being interested in Olena but IMO I cannot see them too being together. At 23, Olena has so many years left in her to find someone better suited to her than Richie. I just can't see anyone with Richie but Nikki. I have followed by gut feeling with many seasons of the Bachelor (Australia, US and Canada) and it has always been right giggling

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:48 pm

joshfan wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

yes! that is the only scene I can not interpret. I don't understand why Richie is walking with Olena who is in her rose ceremony dress. My guess is she is leaving. Also I was confused as to why they both look 'happy', (Olena and Richie are smiling and don't appear sad). I think it was a very amicable split and there were no harsh feelings, maybe even a little joke to lighten the mood. I see Richie being interested in Olena but IMO I cannot see them too being together. At 23, Olena has so many years left in her to find someone better suited to her than Richie. I just can't see anyone with Richie but Nikki. I have followed by gut feeling with many seasons of the Bachelor (Australia, US and Canada) and it has always been right giggling
If she was dumped I don't see her liking posts of her with Richie or her sister following him and liking pics. It just wouldn't make sense bc I think she would be devastated.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:53 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
joshfan wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

If she was dumped I don't see her liking posts of her with Richie or her sister following him and liking pics. It just wouldn't make sense bc I think she would be devastated.

definitely, she would be so heartbroken. I don't think I have ever seen a girl so open about her feelings with the bachelor before and it is so refreshing. One reason I love Nikki so much. She has that 'I can't hold back despite there being other girls still here' mentality and she is a very good communicator. That won't be an issue in the relationship. I am just waiting for that last moment for Richie to finally say 'i love you' back. I will be an emotional wreck. It is definitely the biggest build up of emotional I have witnessed. Any ideas if there will be an engagement? He does have a ring, but might just be a promise ring. But at this rate, I sense that Richie and Nikki WANT and NEED to spend the rest of their lives with each other, so might be a proposal hehehe

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:56 pm

joshfan wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
joshfan wrote:

definitely, she would be so heartbroken. I don't think I have ever seen a girl so open about her feelings with the bachelor before and it is so refreshing. One reason I love Nikki so much. She has that 'I can't hold back despite there being other girls still here' mentality and she is a very good communicator. That won't be an issue in the relationship. I am just waiting for that last moment for Richie to finally say 'i love you' back. I will be an emotional wreck. It is definitely the biggest build up of emotional I have witnessed. Any ideas if there will be an engagement? He does have a ring, but might just be a promise ring. But at this rate, I sense that Richie and Nikki WANT and NEED to spend the rest of their lives with each other, so might be a proposal hehehe
Richie has been saying in a few interviews that there wont be an engagement.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:58 pm

Richie has been saying all along that he wants a relationship first, so he doesn't propose at the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:01 pm

I am so hoping this is the case! I can't wait any more. I need to know! Please daily mail spoil this thing.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:04 pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/richies-counting-down-the-days-until-he-can-finally-be-seen-out-in-public-with-his-girlfriend/news-story/e20e6ddc662f1d94e0b762d430969833

Just read this article and yes don't think there will be an engagement BUT one very very telling thing I noticed:
“I’ll be able to go and get a coffee at my local cafe with my girl"

"My Local Cafe" implies Perth local and I don't see Olena or Alex flying to Perth and staying long term as is clear. And also Richie mentioned alot about working on the relationship and the relationship being priority and I cannot see that being able to work with Olena or Alex if they are not in Perth.

With olena, she did an interview saying long distance won't work and she won't be moving to Perth

Alex has her family especially her son in Melbourne and I don't see her relocating.

It comes down to Nikki. very convenient, just an hour drive from Northam to Perth. Very easy for her to enjoy local coffee with Richie whilst working on their relationship and seeing each other often. Also noticed how he mentioned "There’ve been secret hideaways, secret cars and secret rendezvous so it has been another unique and exciting component that I’ve experienced." No mention of private jets giggling but CARS. IMO very telling

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:07 pm

I noticed that too! Nikki has also been hanging a lot around Perth too. Also, notice how we never see richie flying for his shv? It's probably bc the girl he picked lives in WA.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91