SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

giveheraroserichie - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by joshfan Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:52 am

Another video from the 6iX perth this morning, this sold me. Nikki is F1

https://www.facebook.com/6iXPerth/videos

joshfan

Back to top Go down

giveheraroserichie - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:00 am

joshfan wrote:Another video from the 6iX perth this morning, this sold me. Nikki is F1

https://www.facebook.com/6iXPerth/videos

Aww I love Nikki. If Richie sends her home at F2, I'll honestly be so heartbroken, I don't want to see her cry!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:13 am

Guys I'm starting to believe everything new idea published! But I think Richie is no Blake so he will stay with Alex no matter what...otherwise her family will shoot him.....this has been an emotional ride for me I'll have my tissues out and if Nikki is f2 I prey she gets her chance at the bette 17! :tissuebox
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:16 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Guys I'm starting to believe everything new idea published! But I think Richie is no Blake so he will stay with Alex no matter what...otherwise her family will shoot him.....this has been an emotional ride for me I'll have my tissues out and if Nikki is f2 I prey she gets her chance at the bette 17! :tissuebox

What changed your mind?

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:25 am

cb3 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Guys I'm starting to believe everything new idea published! But I think Richie is no Blake so he will stay with Alex no matter what...otherwise her family will shoot him.....this has been an emotional ride for me I'll have my tissues out and if Nikki is f2 I prey she gets her chance at the bette 17! :tissuebox

What changed your mind?

I don't know it's just the media has been so crazy, I can already see a change They seem to be pushing Alex more and ofcourse the screen caps and other hints going around the site.....all just my opinion and I hope all in all Richie is super dooper happy even if I'll be :pullouthair:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:31 am

I mean, I hope richie is happy and all, but i will need to low-key... dammit maybe even high-key need to retreat into some cave in the mountains if he choses Alex over Nikki - I cannot deal with this guys!! My emotions are already at spilling point, and we don't even know yet ahhhhhh

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:I mean, I hope richie is happy and all, but i will need to low-key... dammit maybe even high-key need to retreat into some cave in the mountains if he choses Alex over Nikki - I cannot deal with this guys!! My emotions are already at spilling point, and we don't even know yet ahhhhhh

U r not alone!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:I mean, I hope richie is happy and all, but i will need to low-key... dammit maybe even high-key need to retreat into some cave in the mountains if he choses Alex over Nikki - I cannot deal with this guys!! My emotions are already at spilling point, and we don't even know yet ahhhhhh

U r not alone!

Me too sad

I'm just hoping that all the rumours were somehow planted by channel 10 to the media to trick us...but who knows. Can't wait for it to just be over!

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:42 am

Has anyone seen this pic of Nikki so different! Beautiful
https://www.facebook.com/TahliaJaydeMakeupArtistry/photos/a.289919501053544.72633.152797011432461/1225579537487531/?type=3
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:43 am

cb3 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

U r not alone!

Me too sad

I'm just hoping that all the rumours were somehow planted by channel 10 to the media to trick us...but who knows. Can't wait for it to just be over!

I remember being here last year, so sure snez would lose, looking like a freak and almost driving myself to insanity rooting for her, only for her to be chosen! This is me right now rooting for Nikki despite all these rumours and leaks!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:44 am

She is a classic. So natural and came across as confident, plugging herself as F1

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:48 am

I am hoping it's her. I love them together, they edited it so, people fell in love with them. I'm not sure the shock if Alex wins. I just don't understand why they would do that. Richie said it was a beautiful love story and if the editors failed to provide us with that, I am sad for richie and Alex. But based on Osher and Richie words I want it to be Nikki, it's the only love story I saw.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91